✏️𝕀𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕠- 𝕀𝕥'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪✏️

Requested by kisskissfallinlove20

Non-despair AU

Angst with fluffy ending

No spoilers

Warnings: None
---------------------------------------------------------

-Ishimaru's POV-

I stared down at my math test paper,new tears rolling down my red face and onto the pearly white paper in my hands.

On the paper read my grade, which I wasn't very happy about. I always had  amazing grades that landed between the 90-100 range, so this really messed me up.

The paper read a pathetic 68.

I've been so busy with my other classes and being Hopes Peak Academy's hall monitor. I barley had any time to study or even learn the subject.

So, here I am now. Pathetically sitting in a bathroom stall in the males bathroom. Thinking of how much of a failure I am. My father definitely wouldn't be happy about this either.

I let out a sob as the tears came down quicker, I clutched the paper in my hand and repositioned myself to bury my head in my arms.

Why is this such a big deal to me?

I couldn't hold back, my loud sobs and noises of sadness echoed throughout the bathroom.

Well, Im just glad no one is here to hear my pathetic crying.

"Aw sh*t, how the hell did he burn my d*CK?" I hear a rough voice come from the door of the bathroom and the faucet water turning on.

I spoke to soon.

Also who is stupid enough to get their penis burned?

"Well, imma have to explain to Taka how I got my c*CK burned..." I continue to hear pants being zipped down.

I raise my head in realization.
Oh, my boyfriend would be stupid enough to get his penis burned. 

"M-mondo?" My voice softly called out to my partner.

He's just gonna make fun of me...

"Huh? Taka? What are you doing in here?" I suddenly hear his pants being zipped back up and the faucet being turned off, before loud footsteps stopped at my door.

"Hey babe, lemme in will ya? Unless your taking a sh-"

"Dear God please don't finish that sentence" I wobily stand from my position and open the stall door to see my boyfriend, hands on his hips, in front of me.

A slight burn could be seen on his left cheek, which concerned me.

He suddenly frowned at my own appearance.

"Aw baby, were ya crying?" He lifted his hands to be placed on my hips, rubbing circles with his thumbs over the fabric of my uniform.

"M-maybe...what happend to your cheek?" I experimentally wiped my thumb over the red burn, causing mondo to wince.

"Oh that, I got in an argument with Leon over stupid sh*t..." He trailed off, stopping his thumbs that were soothing away my sadness.

"He basically got out a lighter and burned my cheek and um...my pp" he laughed a little at the words, but I took it seriously.

"I'll give him a detention, did you hurt him at all?" I questioned, giving the burn a very gentle kiss.

"O-oh nah...I just flipped him off this time. Anyways babe, mind telling me why you're crying in the bathroom?"

I huffed, looking away from my concerned boyfriend.

"You're gonna make fun of me..."

Suddenly I was being kissed all over my face by mondo.

I blushed and giggled at the action, trying to squirm from the endless amount of affection.

"M-mondo stop~" he eventually stopped and laid his forehead onto mine.

"Okay fine! But I won't make fun of ya for somethin' that upsets ya. So you can tell me what's wrong." He set his hands back to my hips, giving them a gentle rub.

I sighed gently but decided there is no way out of telling him.

"So, I got a really bad grade on a test. I feel really pathetic about it and I'm scared my Father will also be unpleased..." I pouted up at mondo, who seems to be processing the information.

"Baby, I promise you, your not a failure. Your so good at everything you do. That's why your the ultimate moral compass! It's okay to mess up sometimes, it happens. I bet you were really stressed out, hm?" He places a kiss right on my forehead, continuing to reassure me.

"If your father has a problem with it, I'm always here to protect ya, okay?"

I nod at his words, giving Mondo a little nuzzle to his chest.

"I...suppose your right. I forgot that  I'm not perfect...I can mess up." I smiled as mondo gave me a happy 'mhm' and gave me one more kiss, but this time to the lips.

"Hey mondo, let's to get your burns patched up. Okay?"

"Sure thing baby, maybe you can help me patch up the one on my special area ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"M O N D O W H Y"