🔧𝕂𝕦𝕫𝕦𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕕𝕒-𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣🔫

I forgot who requested kuzusoudka but here ya gO-

Slight nsfw/ Fluffy

College AU

No spoilers

Warnings: Noneee

Also this do be kinda short and has no plot-
---------------------------------------------------------

-Fuyuhiko's POV-

I was just minding my own damn buisness on the university couch, at exactly 1:30 Am. Doing nothing but reviewing for a test coming up next week. Angerly monching on some cookie dough while I'm at it.

But this bubble gum headed lookin a*s b*tch just had to rick roll his way into the same area, his footsteps heard while he walked into the room.

"Hey shortie mc-shortir pants! Whatchya doin up to late huh?"

Well, there was my idiotic insomniac of a boyfriend for ya.

I swear this bish never sleeps and always knows where I am, it's getting kind of creepy.

Am I dating a serial killer?

Nah, that's Komaru from next door.

In annoyance, I closed my notebook, grabbing my boyfriend by the weave and gently yet sturnly bonking the pink haired shark in the head.

"Owww! What was that for..." He sadly clutched his head, pouting at me as he quickly recovered and dragged us both down to the couch "Oooo watchya doin?"

"I'm studying for the test I know for a F A C T your dumbass didn't study for. Sometimes I wonder if your more dense then hajime..." My cute ass boyfriend giggled, knowing I was joking and shoved my shoulder a bit, before getting up and pinning his arms against the couch beside my head.

Heh, well this escalated quickly.

"That doesn't mean you can't take a break..." Without thinking I grabbed his wrist and stood up, although I didn't look very intimidating in my school clothes and the fact I was six inches  shorter than him.

(I just realized I make Kaz so mcfricking horny in my stories like in the Soudam fic I- why do I do this-)

"Oh shut it. Even if I wanted to do that right now I'M the superior. You got that, sl*t?"

The mechanic flustered as I pulled his head down to my level, smirking knowing I got my way.

"O-oh shut up..."

"Your the one being horny, co*ksucker!!"

"I thought it would help! T~T AND TIU WERE THE CO*KSUCKER A FEW DAYS AGO!"

"KAZ WHAT RHE HELL..Thought it'd help my a*s"

I groaned, I'm gonna need Peko to take the damn test for me at this rate.

Sitting down back at my spot, I watched kazuichi sit back down next to me. I turned my head to look at him but he only shrugged, watching me write down notes.

After a few more minutes of comfortable silence and the sound of my pencil hitting the paper, The feeling of lips touching my temple stopped me in my tracks.

"I love you...you dork" The weight from kaz's side of the touch shifted and his arms were now across my torso and he was clinging onto my waist.

Damn, he's clinger then I thought.

What did I sign up for?

Sighing in defeat, I knew kaz wouldn't sleep if I didn't go with him so I shut my stoopid notebook and turned around, hooking my arms around kaz's body to return to hug.

"Oh shut up, I already knew you loved me"

"But imma keep saying it cause it's trueeeee"

"Ughhhh fine...I love you too. There. Happy?"

"Never been happier"