chapter 13

Liam's POV

"what were you going to show me?" I may be a little stupid but I know Alex was only trying to get me to leave with him so Aiden can finally lose his V card. We could hear them from all the way upstairs, I don't think they were trying to be quiet at all because we could hear all those moans and Aidens voice begging for more of whatever he was getting from Damien.

" really Liam? why are you even asking?" Alex walks past me and slaps the back of my head. He was getting a bit annoying to deal with.

I like him though, he got a short temper but nothing I can't deal with. "it's still early to sleep now,  want to play a game, Alex?" 

he turns and glares at me, maybe tonight isn't the night to tease or play around with him. 

"No..." see, not the night.

" Well, then I guess I will be going to sleep." I started getting undressed when I felt a hand caressing my back. 

" you know, I've been thinking about this for quite some time now." he started kissing my neck and wrap his hands around my waist, I guess Aiden isn't the only one getting action tonight.

am I ready for this? Yes, I am

I shift and put my arm around his neck, wow he is really tall. I stood on my toes to reach his height as I stare into his beautiful eyes, he looked on the floor and chuckle, he bends down a little to lift me up. I wrap my legs around him for security.

" what's got into you?" 

" every night, I sleep next to you. you do those things to torture me." was he talking about me rubbing my butt on him? well what do you know

he started walking over to the bed, he threw on the bed and got on top of me. why do i feel like this is going to be angry-sex?

"Hmm, you're smarter than I thought." 

he looked me straight in the eyes, before I knew it he slammed his lips to mine. I was so shocked that I didn't respond. 

" kiss me back," he demanded, don't have to tell me twice.

I started kissing back fiercely. We switch positions as he gripped my butt, he bit my lips and I let a soft moan out. I heard a cloth tearing and when I look down I saw it was my boxers, I don't think I'll survive tonight.

" Liam, be a good boy and turn around for me" I did what he asked and arch my back for him. He kissed my butt cheeks and I felt his wet tongue almost inside me.

 " who do you belong to Liam?" he asked as he plunged deep inside me without any preparation. " I belong to you Alex" I whimpered, he pushed deeper inside me as he picks up his pace, thrusting faster and harder inside me. 

* 45 minutes later*

we laid in bed, watching the sky as Alex held me in his arms. The most comfortable place I could ever be, everything felt right at this moment and I want it to be that way forever.

" why I too rough?" he rubs my tummy and kisses my cheek.

" No, it's fine" he was a bit rough but I liked it that way. A couple of minutes later we fell asleep, in our birthday suit.

The next morning was magnificent, well for Alex, Damien, and me at least. Aiden was in a bit of pain and he couldn't walk like he normally used to. 

" why you guys laughing? it's really not funny," he whined and Damien patted my head

Alex looked at me sideways, turn to him, and said " oh but, it is" and continued to laugh.

we finished eating lunch and I went to take a shower because we were going out somewhere in the woods.

This chapter is a bit short and I thought I published this a long time ago but I guess  I didn't.