chapter 8

Liam POV

It was morning, I had finally had a good night sleep and my stomach wasn't twisting as it used to every morning.

I like the house, the room was bigger than my last room, I didn't mind sharing it with Aiden.

everything was perfect, for once my mind wasn't on death

" good morning " Alexander was standing by the door

" morning " I smiled at him

His hair was the definition perfect, even if it looks like someone who just rolls out of bed, it was still cute on him. His muscle was perfect, he was only wearing a pair of shorts. I never liked men with a bear but Alex was an exception because he looked hot with it.

His abs were shinning with sweats, I'm guessing he was working out earlier.

" Ask for a picture, it will last longer " he smirks and enters the room

" I didn't know you had tattoos " I pointed to the one on his chest

" I have multiple tattoos " he smiled and open the curtains, it was pretty outside with the trees surrounded the house.

" nooo, close them " Aiden threw a pillow at Alex and groan.

" its 12pm aren't you going to get up ?" Damien asks as he appears inside the room

Aiden just rolled his eyes and pull the cover over his head, I guess he was still mad at Damien since last night. " I can't let you stay here if you're going to ignore me Aiden "
Damien spoke again then move closer to the bed next to Aiden.

" then can you not mention my past or anything I ever did when I was in the fucking hospital " he uncovers his head to look at Damien.

" language Aiden and I won't mention them again " Damien said and took the blanket off Aiden

" I swear to god after I turn 18 I won't be listening to you telling me to stop cursing, I will be old enough to tell you to shut the fuck up. " Aiden said as he gets up from the bed to run outside.

" please tell me I made a good decision by letting you guys come here " Damien sigh and walk out the room.

" let's go eat breakfast " Alexander holds his hand for me to take it so I can get off the bed.

we made our way downstairs , maybe last night I was too tired because the house looks ten-time prettier in the morning.

" How rich are you guys ?" I asked in awe

" I just asked the same thing 2 minutes ago " Aiden answer while taking the milk out of the fridge.

" rich enough to take care of three teenagers who eat a lot ." Damien answer flipping pancakes

" three? who's the thir- " Alex stopped talking when he realized who Damien was referring.

"I'm 25, i'm pretty sure I'm not a teenager jack ass plus I'm still growing, I need my food "
Alexander said and pick a towel to throw at his brother.

we sat in comfortable silence and started eating breakfast. As hot and serious Alexander look when he's outside, he was way different when he's at home, dude eats like a fucking pig. now I get why Damien says he eats a lot.

we finished eating and went into the living room.

" they hospital called this morning " Damien announced and Aiden choke on the orange juice he was drinking, the juice got all over the couch where he was sitting.

" oh my god, I'm sorry " Aiden stood up and tried to clean the couch. The white couch was a goner from the moment the juice fell on it.

Alexander started laughing so hard that he was holding his stomach.

" Don't worry about it Aiden, this is minor compare to when I get them dirty  " Alex said between laughter.

" it's fine, I already brought a black one to replace them, " Damien said and put his phone down.

" how much was it, " I asked in curiosity

" it wasn't much, I found it on sale for about 900,000$. he said and opening the tv

" WHAT? " Aiden face had horror written all over it

" wait then how much was this one? " Aiden turns to the couch he ruined

" that one was 10,000,000$," Alexander said and smiled at him.

" Jesus Christ , I just ruined a couch that cost more than my life " Aiden knee weakens and fell on the fluffy carpet that's on the floor.

" now that's exaggerating, " Damien said as he helps him off the floor.

" back to what I was saying before all that happened, the hospital called and said at least 5 patients are missing and that included you two. no one died so be grateful Aiden, they move to another country with all the other patients, when I asked them about the missing kids, their answer were 'they weren't important' and they hang up "

" what about you guys, where are you going to work ? " I asked looking back at Alex

" we quit, we don't really need a job since Damien's parent had everything ready for us, " Alex said not looking away from the tv. Don't they have the same parent I asked myself?

" Damien's parent? aren't you guys brothers? " Aiden was the one who asked the question

" nope, he was adopted " Damien answer. but they look so alike, no one would have thought they weren't blood-related.

I hope you Enjoy chapter eight

He almost got caught ofc he suddenly doesn't feel good 😭😭😭