chapter four

I'm feeling a little down so here I am.

Liam POV

Oh, joy, I really wanted to get some sleep tonight but I guess that ain't happening anytime soon. I look over next to the clock in the room , it's currently 3:45 am, everyone is supposed to be asleep by 10 pm but who really follow those rules.

I began to think about my new psychiatrist, he looks really hot in this ugly uniform they make them wear in here. I bet he would look hot in normal clothes but I'm not complaining, maybe he might distract me from wanting to kill myself.

Another thing that got me curious is his pale skin. he almost looked like a vampire I thought ... haha like vampires actually exist, I laugh until one of the guards outside told me to shut up.

Did I tell you guys how I almost kill someone else ....yeah long story but now I'm being watched by 3 guards for the rest of the week.

After I was done fighting with myself to sleep, I gave up and played with a blue lighter Aiden gave me until sunrise.

They let me out and I met with Aiden on the way to breakfast, the food in here was unusual and I hated it, we never usually never eat, that's why I and Aiden were so skinny, really skinny I thought.

The least they could do give people normal food, I loved food until I came here.

After we throw our food in the trash we walked to the stairs and sat there. " I heard you have a new one, and not a woman this time, " Aiden said on the floor like the crazy person he was and put his head on my lap.

" Yup and he's actually hot " I wink at him.
Aiden had this obsession with his psychiatrist and I couldn't blame him, the dude was sexy and young.

" how he looks? "  he asked curiously 
" he's pale, sarcastic, and talkative " Aiden hummed and close his eyes.
" by the way you look like shit," he said smiling, " yeah I know, didn't get sleep last night " I pet his head.

when it was time for my section I walked Aiden to his room since he was tired and half asleep. I went into my room and wait for Mr. Alex as I look around I had an amazing idea.

" Afternoon," he said as he enters the room, "hello Liam " I waited quietly behind the door and re-thinking over my idea.

" Liam, where are you " I walked behind him quietly and lift the knife ready to use it.
In a second I was on the floor with this sexy god on top of me . " what the hell were you thinking" he screamed at me.

" I wanted to test something? " I whispered as I look at him.
" test my patience or test your death wish " he was still screaming at me.

" Is everything okay inside " one of the guards said.
" Yes, everything is completely fine " Alexander answer with an angry face .

" you could have killed me," he said pushing his hair back in frustration,
" But you didn't, isn't that a good thing? " I said rolling my eyes.

*******

" You're not human," I said looking at him,
" How did you know," he said with eyes wide.

"I didn't but now I do, so what are you? "
I was really curious about what this man was, and why he so hot to begin with.
" Did you know that curiosity killed the cat ? " he smirked and damm i could melt in his arms if I wasn't so curious.

"I wouldn't mind dying, after all, that is my wish," I said smiling.

" you are crazy " he shook his head and started walking towards me.

" yeah I'm starting to believe that too "
I continue smiling as he walks closer to me.

" then you wouldn't mind me doing this," he said as he put his hands around my neck and pull me towards him, he looked into my eyes and smirked.

I bit my lips as he stared into my eyes, I didn't realize my lips were bleeding until I tasted it.

he put his left arm around my waist and his right still around my neck, I was never the one to be scared in a situation but right now I was indeed scared of the way this man was looking at me, his eyes scream danger but not the bad kind.

" your eyes are purple now, it was brown when you came in " I said in surprise , Maybe I am going crazy.

" you want to know what it means," he said and lick the blood from the corner of my lips, I nodded my head as an answer, he leaned next to my ears and whispered " it means... I'm this close to fucking your brain out ", he choked me harder and kiss me roughly while I moan.

I was hot and wanted all my clothes off, he pulled away from me and closed his eyes.

It looks like he was trying to control a demon inside him . " you are right, I am trying to control my sexual demon from fucking you until you can't stand " he said as he opens his eyes, they were back to normal.

" Are you a mind reader? seriously what are you? " I asked , it was the end of our section and I was pissed since I hadn't figured out what he really was.

he took his notebook and walk towards the metal door, " oh and Liam " he turned to me and open his mouth, I watched as his teeth got sharper and longer then they went back to me, he left me standing there like an idiot.

He's a freaking vampire ......

No, I was definitely going crazy

so this is it for chapter 4 , I hope you enjoy it and much as I did writing it . don't forget to vote , comment and point out any errors >>>>

see you next Saturday or Sunday :)