chapter 11

Liam POV

"happy birthday Aiden wow finally 18" I yelled while jumping on the bed where we sleep. Aiden looks healthier now since Damien had helped him through everything dealing with his eating disorder.

" shut up," he said trying to hide his smile, it felt like yesterday he had just come in the hospital but now he's already gowned.

" happy birthday," Damien and Alex said at the same time entering the room holding a medium cake. we started singing for him as he covers his face in embarrassment after we were done singing he blows out the candle.

" What did you wish for? " Damien asked putting the cake down on the small table next to the bed.

Alex laughed, I'm thinking he read Aiden thought. of course, he would since no one has no privacy on their thought with him around.

"I want a kiss," he said glaring at Alex and mouthing something bad to him. typical Aiden, instead of asking for an expensive thing, he rather a kiss from Damien.

" oh I thought you were going to ask for sex again," Damien said in relief

" nope " he smiled

Damien walks over next to him, he grabs the back of his head and started kissing him.

" more like making out, that's not a kiss " Alex whispered in my hear and I nodded

Alex and I left the room to give them privacy, Alex stopped midway and turn back to take the cake. he's a fat ass with a lot of muscle, to be honest. I had my camera in my hand, scrolling through the picture I took a week ago. most belong to Aiden and me from playing around this big house.

" Alex come here " I called him

" waft" the sound with his mouth full of cake, I didn't waste a second to take a picture of this moment. he swallows it and put the rest of the cake down, he ran after me telling me to delete the pic.

next thing I knew I was on the floor with him on top of me . " that's not fair, your not human " I said pouting and trying to hide the camera.

"you're really cute " he whispers, smiling at me like an idiot. For a while now, Alex has been flirting with me none stop and I ain't gone lie and say I hate it but I was a little scared. does he even like? I thought

" yes, I do " danm it, I forgot he can actually read minds.

" why ?" I can't help but ask him, nothing was perfect about me so I really don't why he likes me. I myself would never date or like someone like me so honestly.

" Because you're you, the person who can make me smile without trying to, you are perfect Liam and you can't even see that. I like you and I promise I will never hurt you but you have to promise not to hurt yourself okay? " he was sitting on the floor caressing my face, no one never loved me for me, not even my fucking parent.

" Alex," I said softly

"it's okay Liam, I will wait for you when you're ready " he smiled and squeezed my hands

" can I kiss you? " I nodded

I met his gaze, then watched as his eyes slowly flicked from my eyes down to my lips and back up again, he leaned in close until our nose was touching. I tried calming my heartbeat but it was pointless. As our lips met, he gently pulled me closer and rubbed his thumb on my cheek affectionately.

as he deepened the kiss, I found myself unable to resist. I manage to sit on his lap without breaking the kiss, god that's the best kiss I ever had. I felt his hand travel under my shirt caressing my skin, he tastes like strawberry, having his soft lips on mine was like being in heaven.

I lost control over my body, mind, and soul. Was that even possible, I felt something growing under my behind.

" Liam, we should stop before it gets too far," he said between kisses, I nodded unable to answer.

my whole body was hot, we break and kiss and stare at each other

" you're hot," I said before kissing his neck, sucking on his skin leaving a hickey.

" well now that was hot " we turned to see Aiden leaning against the wall next to Damien.

Here's a new start to my life ...