chapter one

Liam POV

What if one day, you wake up and decide to end your life? Leaving your problems behind. Even when you end up failing, over, and over every time you try.

That's me, Liam West. I always thought taking away your life was easy until I tried taking mine, more than a couple of times but I always fail. Either my best friend prevents me or those idiotic doctors in here. I have lived in this agony dilemma for more than 5 years now and every day is the exact pattern.

Wake up, shower, feast, linger until my dopey Psychiatrist, and spend time with my best friend but as soon as 6 pm reaches, we get locked in our rooms until tomorrow. fun isn't it?

But that sort of switched last week, when it was time for my section, let's say I wasn't in the best condition to speak with this woman. She came into the room looking like she was about to perish from her tight garments.

Good thing that wasn't how she passed.

~flashback~

I heard the door in my room open and I knew what was coming, it was always the same thing, "how are you handling it, do you still want to destroy yourself", blah blah.

I never favored her and assumably never will. As she arrives to sit on the chair that's located next to my mattress, she rocks her hip from left to right. I'm still wondering why her hip hasn't broken yet.

" Good afternoon handsome, " Mrs. Avery voiced, examining me. God knows how greatly I loathed her plastic self. No response came out from me as I turned to the other side of the bed to sleep. Today is not the most pleasing day for me and it won't be for her either if she doesn't stop chitchatting.

" I'm speaking to you, damn it " she tugs my cloak off me and tossed it on the floor, and lord, she was close to pissing me off more

" woman, touch me again and I swear to Lucifer you won't make it out of that room alive, now try me. " I declared, getting up from my bed.

" you can't do anything to me. Unless you want to get put on the 5th floor " To be honest, I didn't care about that plus it just means I will be close to Aiden since he was on that floor.

After 10 minutes of her trying to communicate with me, I gave up, and let my anger out. On her way out of the room, she said something that really hit me.

"no wonder your parents gave up on you." My parents were unexplainable human beings and living away from them was probably the best thing I ever felt in years.

As she circled to leave, I picked the blade under my bed and cut her throat. Her blood was all over me, you could hear her scream all the way from outdoors.

The guards entered my room and glanced at the floor to see her body on display in her own blood, a nice sight' I thought but I don't think they did, based on the look on their faces.

~flashback over~

Frankly, I did her a favor, from all that plastic she was putting on her, making her look like a dreadful barbie doll, and yet, I earned nothing in return, not even a thank you.

Two days later, I got a transfer to the 5th floor, the psych floor as we liked to call it. The first person I met there was my lovable psychotic best friend, Aiden. His room was 2 doors away from mine.

" what the hell did you do this time ?" he said, sitting down on the floor next to me.

" Shut up, I gave her and her husband a blessing, they didn't even thank me," I stated, grinning at him.

We talked for 2 more hours and went to our room. I must say, this room is nicer than the last one I had. I suppose killing her was the best judgment I've made since I came here. The only bad thing is I got a new psychiatrist and I had to see them twice a week now starting tomorrow, bummer, right?

Right now, I am in my new space, thinking about life. I haven't attempted to commit suicide for about two weeks now, however, I did cut myself to unleash my misery. My arms were covered with imperfections, I remember what each one was for.

I came out when I was 9 years old, but my parents didn't take it well. My older sister was the only one who didn't think less of me, and she died in a car accident on her way to a party.

I truly miss her, she was an angel and always stood up for me whenever my parents were speaking badly about me. I guess angels don't stay on earth for long, since God took her from me. I wish she was still here, maybe I wouldn't have been in this perdition facility.

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt the tears going in my ears. I wiped them off and went to sleep. Maybe tomorrow will be less painful but it's oak asylum and nothing good happens there.

Nothing good ever happened.

how was the first chapter? I'm starting to review and fix grammar and spelling issues. even tho my grammar isn't that good. Enjoy