chapter three

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RAPE AND CUTTING.

I WARNED YOU

BUT YOU WON'T REGRET THE ENDING <

Aiden POV

Living in this shit hole wasn't a good thing and especially the 5th floor.

Every psycho in this floor was insane, I myself was one of them bitches, but at least I didn't kill people every week. the last time I  killed someone was a month ago, I didn't actually intend to but he try jumping after me while I was on the roof and walking on the edge but his foolish self thought I was going to jump, but they blame his death on me so I "killed " him last month I guess.

you might ask how I ended up in here. it's a funny story actually which involves me getting rape and killing him in his sleep then cut myself until I was blackout  , most people don't think its a funny story, well Liam don't since he's the only one who really heard the full story.

I was 10 years old when my own father raped me, I didn't know what to do, every time the bastard get drunk, he would sleep in my room since he knows mom would kill him. every time he would make me touch him then he would touch me, I started hating myself for not having the strength to fight back.

one day he came home drunk, mom was working overnight, the only person who was there was me and my older brother Sammy. He had a game the next morning so he went to bed a little earlier.

I was downstairs in the kitchen when he opened the front door.  He came in and pull me by my hair and drag me in the basement downstairs. He pulled my jeans down and forcing himself in me repeatedly, I wanted to die, I felt disgusting laying on the ground with my father over me. its a nightmare for every child, I never wanted this to happen to anyone. After he passed out on the ground next to me, I knew I had to do something, it was now or never.

I pulled myself up and look around and saw the big hammer he used to fix my bed when I was 8 . I took it and smash his head multiple times, over and over again, by the time I was done his brain was all over the floor, blood was everywhere in the basement.

I left his body on the ground, I rush upstairs to the kitchen and took a small knife out of the drawer. I look over in the living room and saw at my family photo, it was my mother, my bother, the bastard, and me, we looked like a happy family but many secrets were hiding under those smiles.

" Sorry Mom, I love you, Sammy, " I said and started cutting myself, after 20 minutes, I was laying on the floor half dead. I heard someone coming down the stairs and I knew it was Sammy " Aiden are you here " I couldn't answer, I couldn't even see properly.

" oh my god Aiden no, hey don't fall asleep please," he said holding my head on his lap . " you promise to come to my game Denny remember ".

he always called me Denny whenever he's sad, I knew he wouldn't forgive himself if I died.

I woke up in a hospital the next morning with Sammy next to my bed holding my hands.

everything that happened the night before came into my mind. My so-called father was dead, mom had filled a file for the asylum since she didn't want me to go to jail, she said it Was for a good reason, also I was on suicide watch for the next two weeks until I was in better shape to leave the hospital just to be put in this hell hole.

I arrive here and met Liam, when I first saw him, he was trying to hang himself. Everyone here was damage and mess up in the head . they have their reason and it's really not okay when the nurses or doctors judge them.

None of them asked to be that way.

I was on the floor in my room playing with a ball, I heard the door open and tall men enter. he was about 205 cm and he was sexy. this gorgeous man was my psychiatrist and he's the reason why I kinda like this place.

" afternoon Aiden,"  he said as he makes his way to the floor. " afternoon Daddy," I said smirking since he hates when I do that, " last time I recall you killed your own dad " oh did I said he also a bit of pain in the ass but he's the nicest doctor in here.

he is also the second person who knows the full story, he happened to hear it when I was telling  Liam it.

" I'm  26 Aiden, watch your mouth. you're still a kid as I remember " he said opening his notebook. " I will be 18 next week, I will be old enough for you to bend me over that table and fuck me until I pass out, " I said touching his shoulder.

" AIDEN FOR GOD SAKE" he screamed as I gave him an innocent smile.

I hope you like it and enjoy this chapter, see you guys next week. And as promised I'm trying to update every Sunday.

don't forget to comment, vote and give ur thought