chapter 6

this is chapter six and I hope you enjoy it, FYI I gave two updates in one day.

I literally wrote two chapters in 3 hours, I didn't know what I was going to write until I realize what I wrote so don't judge if they are not good. each chapter is 1000+ words, again I'm not a professional, I just write for fun. I'm 16 and sometimes forget how my name is spell :)

Liam POV

" you can keep everything but the lighter " I wink and smile at him.

Alexander was currently in my room, this morning I try pranking the guards outside my room by faking my death but he messed it up.

 I was bored and my back was killing me

I failed, miserably

 Alexander was looking at me like I was crazy, I couldn't give him my lighter, it was a gift plus I like feeling the pain when I burn my finger.

" why would you like the pain ?" he asked putting it down, 

" you seriously can read minds? dang that's hot " I said eying him up and down

" Answer the question first " he was getting serious I guess 

" because I'm trying not to slice my wrists or jump off the building so this is the least I can do ". I wasn't lying, I didn't want to try and stop but its not easy.

" you might be as crazy as my brother " I heard him muttered something under his breath.

" you have a brother? "

" is he a vampire too?"

" are you hotter than him?"

" what's his name?" before I could ask him another question he put his hand over my mouth to stop me.

" Liam shut up" he shook his head like I was crazy.

he turns his head to the door, his eyes turned dark red as he sniffs the air, he frowns and turned back to me. 

" Liam can you run, are you good at it? " he asked and I nod without asking questions.

" good, now put this on your head " he handed me a wet blanket and open the metal door.

the hallway was covered with smoke and everyone on the fifth floor was running. 

" let's go " Alex went to pull my hand but I turn, my mind was on Aiden and I don't have a good feeling about it.

" ALEX " I heard a man yell from the stairs. we turn to see the man and Aiden hand in hand, I didn't know who he was but I was relief Aiden was safe.

The four of us ran outside to the back of the hospital while everyone was in the front, we stare as the west side of the hospital getting burnt, the west side was our side and I had a guess the fire had to do with Aiden.

" Liam, let's run " Aiden whisper in my ears, I nod and we both slowly start walking backwards.

" Don't even think about it " The men turn to us and shake his head, well he sure had good ears.

" RUN" I yelled and we started running as far as we can but in a second both Alex and the man was in front of us.

" ho- wha-" Aiden mouth was practically on the floor by now.

" oh I forgot what you are, " I said and look at Alexander. 

Taking a good look at the man he looked much human but you could still his his pale skin and whoa he was really hot. 

" Why thank you," he said and laugh.

" you must be Alex brother," I said and held my hand to shake his but Aiden slapped my hand away. 

" he's mine and since when did you have a brother Damien ? " he asked the man who I now know his name is Damien, hot.

" first of all I'm not yours and second I always had one," Damien said slapping the back of Aiden head.

" wait, he's the one you have the obsession for? wow, Aiden you have taste in" I said high-fiving him, he smiles then ruffle my hair.

" so you two know each other? " Alex asked in confusion 

" yup, that's my cute ass best friend," I told him and kiss Aiden right cheek.

" now how the fuck did the fire start," Alex asked his brother. Damien turns his head towards Aiden and said  " he put it and told me he was just bored ".

" I taught you well babe, up top," I said giving him a high five and hugging him . " what do you mean you taught him all?" Damien asked with a horrifying face

" Liam here put fire in his room 2 years ago and close himself inside, it was really stupid to just stay in there but how ever the fire was pretty cool to watch and it was funny ". Aiden finishes with a wink.

" oh my god, you guys are fucking psychos " Damien shake his head.

  " like you're not one yourself " We heard Alex say, " I got it from you remember " Damien shoot back.

" I have an idea, " I say 

" I have one too " Aiden spoke and I nod.

" how about you guys take us to your house," we said at them same time.

" Don't do that again it creepy and also no " Damien said while Alex says " yes".

well, I guess we know who's older, Damien kick Alex for saying yes.

" you guys are fucking suicidal, there's no way we taking you home" Damien shouted

Aiden's smile fell and looked like he was ready to cry when Damien shouted, I turn to him and cover his ears. Aiden was sensitive since his father always used to shout at him when he tries to fight back, it reminds him of those days. 

" shhh its okay, he's not here," I said calming him down.

" fuck, Aiden I forgot I'm sorry " Damien try to touch him but I push him away and said, " touch him and I will slit your fucking throat ".

he might be hot but I don't allow people to hurt my best friend.