chapter 7

~Damien's POV~

I was going to lose my mind at this point, I feel like we just kidnap two mental teens and put them in my car.

Alex didn't try to agree with me, I wasn't too surprising since its Alexander we talking about.

1 hour ago I found Aiden with lighter and many blankets, he had just put fire and was admiring it.

when I tried to put it out, let's just say he had planned everything from the start

~one hour ago ~

" are fucking crazy Aiden," I said to him, I ran toward and he tries putting the fire out

" yes babe, crazy for you " he whispers in ears and grabs my tadger

" Aaah aah Aiden don't " It came out as a moan, this kid was going to kill me.

" don't you want me daddy ? " he licks my bottom lips and squeezed my tadger harder, I attempted to push him but god this kid was strong.

" Aiden stop and let me put out the fire," I said pushing him again, the fire was getting bigger by the second.

" it's kinda too late now " he turned to the fire and smile if they know it was him I don't think it's going to be good for him and the only thing I wanted to be was for him to be safe, I took one of the un burn blankets and soaked it in water and put it over him.

right now I was our way to my house, Aiden and Liam were in the back seat admiring the forest.

" wow this is fucking beautiful," Liam said in aww

" language Liam " Alex snapped at him, actually Alex was mad right now after I told the boys they could come with us, they were so happy and Liam kissed Aiden on the lips so now Alex was left grumpy.

" aw someone mad " Aiden whisper to Liam in the back  " shut up " Alex snapped again

" don't yell at him ass hole " now it was my turn to snap at Alex.

we arrive at my house 15 minutes later, we got out of the car and went inside then Alex tried walking away but I stop him before he could.

" hold it, you not going to help me? as I remember clearly you wanted them here so get your ass back here ".
I said looking at the two helpless kids admiring the beauty of the house

" holy shit this house is fucking amazing "

" Liam language damm it, " me and Alex said at the same time

" but when I and Liam do it, it's creepy," Aiden said referring to earlier when Liam and he talked at the same time. 

" look I'm sorry but I don't even know why would I kissing Aiden anger you "  Liam approach my brother who was on the staircase, Liam look small stand in front of Alex since this bitch was over 6'4 but I shouldn't be talking, I'm 6'6 but that's not the point.

"I'm not angry," Alex said rolling his eyes at Liam, damm the kid was really short maybe about 5'8.

" Whatever you say sexy " Liam bump his shoulder on him and smile, the grumpy Alex was now grinning like a fool.

Aiden was already in the kitchen making himself at home,
" Hey Liam wants some " he walked over with a bowl full of chicken and the other with macaroni cheese.

" oh yes please, I haven't eaten since yesterday." He said grabbing the chicken bowl

" you haven't what? " Alex asked with a frown on his face

" havft efph -" Alex cut him off,

" Don't talk with your mouth open " Alex said in disgust while Aiden and Liam laugh.

***

Alexander had cooked for everyone but he only did because Liam and Aiden said they never really ate in the hospital. Talking about the hospital, I don't really know what's going to happen when they realize they are gone. they probably think we dead from the fire since the east side is completely destroyed.

we were watching tv in the living room , I look at Aiden who was literally half asleep cuddling to my leg since I didn't let him cuddle next to me.

" Aiden, Liam " I called, their attention was on me. well at least they listen to me

" there's a room between my room and Alex room, you two will be sharing it from now on. tomorrow there will be rules around here since you two are not supposed to be anywhere near sharp objects, fire, or anything that can put you in danger. god I'm going to regret this decision, please don't try to kill your self tonight " I said looking at them.

" yeah we get it, we are fucked up and suicidal but that doesn't mean we won't change, we in a fucking beautiful we going enjoy it first before thinking of killing our selves," Aiden said pulling Liam hand to go upstairs, he sounded mad but who could blame me, base on the amount of time he tried committing suicide, I wanted to make sure.

" good night " Alex yell when they got upstairs

" good night," Liam said while Aiden just rolls his eyes and murmur
" night ".

" Just relax, they won't try anything. night Damien. " Alex pat my head and head up to his room.

this chapter kinda makes no sense really but enjoy?