Chapter 49: Blood On Our Suits

5 months later...
Jins pov

Finally, it's the day I never exactly thought of, but here I am! Getting ready with Hyuna, Dawn, Hui, and Ken who I grew up with, getting prepared for MY wedding as well.

"It's happening, it's happening at last!" Hyuna sang, carefully spinning around the room, with her hand over her round stomach.

"I'm so excited." I look up in the mirror and smile at Ken coming over to put his hands on my shoulders.

"You said that already, especially when you met Namjoon, two days ago."

"Well, I've been waiting for this day ever since I first taught you how to surf, and now here we are!" I scooted the chair back to stand up.

"Here we are," I mumbled and looked at my watch after pressing my suit down. "We better get going. Can't leave Namjoon alone with.... anyone actually." Ken chuckles and once we all got looked over by Hyuna, we left the hotel I was forced into. Getting into a car that began heading to the beach, my legs jumping up and down nervously.

"You good?"

"Yes Dawn, just nervous. Very nervous." He nods and rubs my knee with a soft smile.

"Tell me why?"

"Well, I'm getting married on the beach, it could rain, it could get super windy, or-".

"Or be just perfect." He interrupted.

"Yeah." Dawn hums and when the driver pulled up into the parking lot, everyone got out. Allowing me a few seconds to regain some sort of composure, but even that difficult as Ken knocks on the window until I came out. Pressing my lips together, we all walked down to the venue. I completely calmed down at the sight of the ocean and my fiancé.

But instead of going straight to my love, we meet up with Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook, first, each going down with one of my grooms. I chose my Captain to walk me down because as a person and as a cop, he was like a dad to me. He has helped me grow in more ways than one but trust me I held onto Taeyang's arm for dear life.

"I'm proud of you. The both of you," Taeyang whispers while I took Namjoons extended hand, gripping it softly.

"Don't you look good, guppie." I giggled, looking into his eyes as I stood next to him.

"You look.... beyond words, Jin." He says, poking his finger into my side making me gasp and slap his shoulder.

"Oh stop it, you big goof."

"Okay everyone may be seated." Giving each other one last look, we both looked at the pastor in front of us.

'This is really happening... I may just pass out.' I took a deep breath and bit my lip out of excitement.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of God to witness Kim Namjoon and Seokjin joining together in matrimony. The two not only entering into the lightly hood of marriage but also something that is reverent, passionate, loving, and solemn. If any person can show why these two may not be joined together, speak now or forever hold their peace." At the silence, I couldn't help myself from smiling.

"I do!" I dropped Namjoons and turned around confused- hurt as my eyes landed on him.

"You need to leave." Leo shook his head. "Dude, we were just in the military together. That's it." Namjoon took a step forward, his arm pushing me behind him.

"I know why you're here, Leo but this is just insane. Jin's amazing, yes, however, he doesn't love you and never will. Just let it go, man." I smiled proudly, putting my chin on his shoulder and my hands on his waist.