Chapter 40: The Holiest Of Places

Jins pov

Waking up in Namjoons arms was probably something I would never get over. With his arm going under my neck and around to my arm, and my head on his chest. And I'm the only one who can do this; o one else in the world could be in my place making every little moment special.

I looked at the clock and reached over for my phone. Groaning slightly at the bright light I forgot to turn down yesterday, I was able to search for Taeyang's contact without going blind and push it.

"No Jin, you are staying home until Monday. Goodbye and enjoy your life for once." I blinked and looked at my Home Screen of my fiancé and me.

"Okay." I chuckled happily and put the device back on my nightstand to return put my head below Namjoons chin.

As I closed my eyes and got comfortable cuddling up to him, I heard Namjoon groan and then my name being called, before a tap on my head.

"Yes?"

"I have to go to the bathroom." As I voice my complaints loudly, I move to lay on my face while Namjoon leaves the warm comfy bed.

If I don't have to go to work then I'm not moving, however, when Namjoon came back he grabbed my leg.

"Come on, let's go eat somewhere, my family finally left yesterday so let's go do something!"

"I don't want to," I whine and tried bringing my foot back but he had my ankle in some sort of lock.

'Fuck, he ain't going to let go. Noooo-'.

"We can stay home tomorrow, let's go on a date and be a normal couple for once." I sat up and turned to Namjoon.

"Why don't we go out for either lunch or din-".

"Nope, we eat breakfast so we can stay in all day." Namjoon smiles and he loosens my foot.

'Him and those pearly whites.' I huffed, crawling up onto my knees and going over to look him in his pretty green eyes.

"What are we going to do all day then?"

"I got an idea." He smirked, and I rose my eyebrow unamused.

"Okay... so what do you want or feel like? To eat, not what you're thinking." I rushed and he poked my forehead.

"Jin, I don't know what is out there, you pick." Humming, I leaned back to grab my phone. Sitting on my calves I looked up what was opened at 9 in the morning and found a Denny's, the most holiest place I could think of for breakfast, meaning it was perfect.

"Okay, let's get ready!" Namjoon tried to look and see what restaurant I was making him go but I turned my phone off and moved off of the bed.

The merman gave me an annoyed looked before going to the bathroom once more. I stuck my tongue out at his back and went to pick out both of our clothes. I was still pretty drowsy from just waking up so it took me a bit to get dressed, nonetheless, we were both ready to leave soon.

In the car, Namjoon tried his hardest to get me to tell him where we were going, it was cute and all but I just have to turn up the radio and he'll be as quiet as a mouse real quick.

When I pulled up to the restaurant, Namjoon shuffled in his seat to stare at me and it had to be the most difficult thing ever to not laugh.

"You brought us to Denny's?" I nodded. "Good, cause I'm not paying." He teases and got out.

"That's what he thinks.... wait." I looked at Namjoon outside as he is just standing there with a smirk on his face. While I groan out my wallet's pain. I got out of the car and stood next to him. "When you start getting money I will fucking make you go broke immediately."