Ua sport festival

I woke up and made my way to school where Aizawa prepped us for what we'd be doing. Or at least making sure we knew today was the festival. We got ready and headed into a room where we waited to be introduced. Shoto declared war on Midoriya, Bakugo did to everyone, and I just watched it all unfold. It was interesting to me.

When we were announced everyone was cheering as we walked in. I waved to the fans and smiled. A few guys that looked my age grabbed their chests and blushed. How awkward. The obstacle course was announced and we took off. I decided I'd fly through the course. Shoto froze most people in place but me and a few others dodged. I zipped through and past him. As I did go past him I give a little wink as a threat. He just scoffed.

I kept zooming. Until I came into contact with a robot's leg. Head first. I knocked out for a second until Shoto came along. He threw a peice of ice at me. He was aware of my no touch rule and respected it most.

"Wake up idiot. You flew right into one of these guys." He said, I shot up.

"I know that! It was a ploy to give you guys a chance." I said. He was dodging attacks left and right. I on the other hand wasn't being attacked. Wel until now. A robot tried to throw down with me and I shot a laser at it. (For this "made up" power she has supergirl's abilities. Since they aren't quirks so she can use the exact abilities. Lol no originality I know. Sorry)

As this was happening the rest of the class caught up. "Well. Time for me to go." He said and froze the robots. That gave me just enough time to run past him using my speed. I kept running until I reach the pit fall. I would've fell if it weren't for the fact that I could fly. I flew over that and resumed running. Then I reached the landmines. Shoto was far back. 'I could just keep going and land first place but it's be more fun to just take me time. If anyone catches up I'll resume my flying.' I thought to myself.

I took my time on the land mines. I was almost there when I heard Shoto behind me. "Y/n! You cheater! You flew the whole course practically!" He shouted.

"I didn't cheat. I used my quirk!" I stuck out my tongue as I turned and ran at a normal speed towards the exit. Present mic announced over the loud speaker "and in record time y/n l/n makes her way out of the obstacle course. Seriously. That took 30 minutes at most. She must be a goddess!" I took in the cheering as I was greeted by the crowd.

"She's not a goddess. She is just exceptional at applying her quirk the right way. She can make up any quirk and use it. She's a quick thinker and does well in knowing what to do at the right time. Had she paid attention to where she was going she wouldn't have even ran into the robot." Aizawa corrected his blonde friend.

"Right!" He said "that's our y/n for you folks!" He laughed and then announced again "and in second place we have Izuku Midoriya! Followed by Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo!" Then he kept announcing the next winners. Once all the spots were filled out next challenge was announced. The cavalry battle. The rules were explained. I was worth the most points alone but with team mates it'd be even more. I felt like I was being targeted.

"And the final rule since y/n can fly, no flying out of range. It's kind of unfair." She nodded. "Now pick your teams!" She said. I ended up joining Midoriya, Ochacko, Hatsume, and Tokoyami. They were actually the only ones who wanted me on their team. Ouch. Soon it was time to start. I won't go into detail but we just barely qualified for fourth place. That was thanks to Tokoyami. Midoriya got the headband snatched but it was fine with me. I was just happy we could go on. Then we went on lunch break.

"Y/n I'm sorry I got the headband taken." He whined as we grabbed our food.

"It's fine it really is. Either way we still qualify so it's fine." I tried to silence his crying.

"No you don't understand. If you were the one with the headbands you could've done even better to protect them." He kept crying.

"Izuku shut up!" I snapped. It was seriously annoying now. He looked surprised at my sudden mean demeanor. To him I seemed a different person. "I said it's fine. I don't care about the damn points. It's just a game." I said shaking my head now.

"Oh ok... I'm sorry for annoying you." He apologized

"If you apologize to me one more time I'll break your legs before you can in the 1v1 battle." I joked.

"S-sor I mean ok." He smiled lightly as I sat on a table with Bakugo.

"Hey wench." He said

"Hey Bakuhoe." I said back. He looked angry for a second but then calmed down.

"How did you beat me before? Did you use my quirk?" He asked

"Something similar to it. I think I'm just gonna drop out of the fight. What do you think?" I asked

"You better not! I have to beat you this time." He growled.

"Yeah y/n! You can't drop out!" Kirishima said too.

"I can. I don't want to fight you guys anyways so I think I will." Then Mina came up behind with a whine.

"But y/n! We haven't had an actual battle together they! I want to fight you." She tried to change my mind.

"Not interested. We all know I'd win. Besides, I'm getting bored of 1v1 fights. There will be more opportunities and if not my dad has an agency that I'll probably get when I'm older anyways." I shrugged it off.

"Yeah so does Todoroki but he's not dropping out!" Kaminari pointed to him and shouted.

"Guys relax. It's not like I'm leaving school. Just this fight. I'm not for it." As I said that Todoroki walked over to me at the table.

"You're dropping out?" He asked.

"Yeah probably." I looked up and smiled.

"You can't." He turned away.

"Yes I can. Just watch me." I stood up and walked over to midnight who was eating with Aizawa and Mic. "Midnight is like to drop out of the fight."

"What why? You can win this easily!" She tried to reason with me.

"That's exactly why. It's no fun if everyone is going to predict that I'll win and it's less embarrassing then purposely losing for both me and the winning party." I answered maturely.

"Fair reasoning..." she shrugged and thought for a second. Todoroki came behind me.

"You're not really going to let her do this are you?" He sighed.

"I might. She has good reasoning." She said.

"Yeah so what. Just cause she wants to doesn't mean she should. She should fight for it if she really wants to be a hero otherwise she might as well drop out of this school all together. After all she was sent here for the challenge. Right?" He said.

"You make a good point." She said now agreeing with him.

"Seriously? Dude I'm making your life easier by dropping out and you say I can't?" I crossed my arms. "You're letting me not do this right?" I asked

"What good reasoning do you have other than potentially not wanting find your soulmate?" She asked. The two male teachers were completely silent in this. In fact the whole cafeteria was quiet and listening to this conversation.

"That's not the reason-" she interrupted me.

"That may not be what you told me but it's what you meant. Y/n you're not allowed to drop out. That's final. Prepare for your match against Hatsume. Iida had to leave early."