Day two

Today I'd be training with the class. The sports fest was coming up and I didn't want to disappoint. My brother will be coming all the way from America just to see it. So over the top but he was my biggest supporter. He said he'd rather stay in a hotel though instead of the Todoroki household. I suspected he had plans to visit Miruko however.

"And our last pair will be Bakugo and Y/n. Bakugo don't get hurt." The teacher said smugly.

"Me? Get hurt by this little girl? No fucking way!" He growled.

"Alright. You wanna play then?" I smirked and chopped his head with my hand while using a strength quirk I made up.

"Save it for the field!" Aizawa yelled and shooed us off.

"Y/n! You touched him!" Midoriya said.

"Yeah? And? I know for a fact he won't be my soulmate ei don't even like him!" I growled.

"Well I don't like you either shitty h/c woman!" He yelled.

"You can see her hair color? Who's your soulmate Bakugo?" Mina screeched.

"Fuck." He whispered.

"Ooooh exposed..." minetta giggled.

"Well I guess there's no point in keeping it from them then Bakugo!" Kirishima said sauntering over to his friend. "Me and him found out at the usj when he threw me at a villain!" He smiled.

"Shitty hair! You can't just! Ughhhh" he groaned

"That's so romantic!" Ochacko smiled. "Me and Deku knew since the first day we met!" She grinned.

"Me and Kendo have been dating for a while. We met at a tea shop." Tsuyu croaked.

"This ain't the time for an explaination on soulmates! Let's get to work!" Iida said chopping through the air.

"Right. Let's fight." I said to Bakugo. I was relieved by the fact that he already had a soulmate. He'd never be able to make me uncomfortable. I was worried for the sports festival however.

"Right!" He said running at me with his explosions. I dodged thinking of what I could use against him. For an explosion quirk like that itd be best to stay clear of him and trap him but he'd probably blow up anything I trap him with. A water quirk would only nullify the explosions. I'd have to beat him at his own game to win. I decided I'd make up my own explosion quirk. If I could lay a hand on him there's be a delayed explosion. As he came close I snapped backwards and he flew over me. I slapped his knee and he landed behind me.

"What we're you expecting that to do?" He grinned.

"Aand now." I said after and five second delay passed. As expected a small explosion went off and he was knocked on his ass. I went over to him. He was stunned and couldn't get up.

"W-what the hell!?!" He yelled flipping up and trying to catch me. I tapped his gauntlets and hopped away. They exploded too. He was surprised but not knocked back this time.

"Be careful. I might actually hurt you." I laughed as I kept dodging his advances and setting off small explosions all over his body. As I landed my final blow on his shoulder the timer went off. He was on the ground from the small explosion and I was deemed the winner of the match.

"No no no. There's no way she beat me..." he growled.

"Sorry bud. Hope we can still be friends?" I smiled and stuck out my hand to help him up.