The Final Twist

A/N: Welcome back and good afternoon! In this chapter, I will fast forward to Thursday(the day before homecoming) near the middle of this chapter to speed things up. Something will happen on Thursday, but what? That, my dear reader, is something you will find out soon! Until then, enjoy the rest of their Monday! :P

****

(Ferb's POV, before 3rd period starts)

As I walked out of 2nd period, my teacher had told me the three were all fine and ready to go in the nurse's office. I thanked the teacher and walked to the nurse's office. I walked in, and I shivered. It was about 40 if that outside, and it felt the same way in here. 

"Hey Ferb, sorry if it's too cold for you," she smiles at me. "Cold? Not at all Mrs. Coleman," I tell the nurse. "Your friends are over here, all bandaged up and ready to go!" she says as I follow her to the next room. Phineas had an ice pack on his head, smiling and laughing at Isabella's actions. I looked and saw Isabella and Julia both have bandages on their arms, and the cuts on their faces seemed a lot better. Julia had a black eye, which I'm guessing happened when Isabella initially lost it.

"Hey Ferb!" the three of them say in unison. I wave at them, and ask if they're ready to go. "Sigh, 3rd period, and math class!" Isabella sighs in frustration, which cracks us up. "The math test is literally over slope!" I exclaimed in disbelief. "But slope is hard!" Isabella exclaims. "Isabella, I'll help you with it, for something in return," Phineas said as he winked. Isabella blushed, and I walked over and broke it up. 

"Alright love birds you're scaring Julia and me. Now let's go," I said as I walked them out of the nurse's office. "If I make higher than you on this test, I get to pick your outfit out for Homecoming," Isabella teased Phineas. "You asking me to the dance?" he asks her, his eyebrow raised. She gave him the puppy eyes, pouty lip and her big blue eyes were just staring at my brother.

"Fine! Deal! I was going to ask you anyways, but since you brought it up," Phineas chuckles. Julia looks at me and sighs. "To think I don't have anyone." I looked at her and smiled. "You know, you can hang with us Friday, or any day for that matter," I chuckled. "Really?!" she got excited, and I nodded. "Really." We walked to class, and took our seats as the bell rang.

****

(Milly's POV, skip to lunch time)

I walk over to the gang to meet up with them for lunch. I saw Ferb walk over to me, and I smile. "So, Ferby, you got some explaining as to what happened this morning," I told him, playing with him. "Do I have to?" he puts his hands on his sides, and pouts. I giggle, and shove him, except he went no where. "No fair, why you have to be so muscular!" I frowned as he laughs.

"It's ok Mil, and yes I'll tell you everything my little sunshine," he smiles as we walk hand in hand to the lunchroom. I packed my lunchbox, so I immediately went and sat down in my usually spot at the table. As I sat there, I hear a voice. "Hey Milly, is it ok if I sit here today?" I turn around to see Julia smiling at me.

"Sure! The more the merrier I always say!" She sits down across from me, and eventually the rest of the gang come one by one. Buford and Baljeet walk over to the table, and noticed there was only one seat left. "Who's this redhead?" Buford asks annoyed. "Buford, that's no way to talk to a-" Julia turns around and smiles, interrupting Baljeet's trace of thought.

"- a beautiful girl like yourself!" Baljeet exclaims, who quickly turns red. "Oh, I'm sorry, do I need to get up?" Julia asks the two. "Yeah, and scram!" Buford exclaimed annoyed. Baljeet chuckles nervously, and nudges Buford. "What he meant to say was no. I'll just grab a chair and-" she interrupts him, and just smiles. "It's ok, I got a soccer meeting to attend to anyways," she smiles, gets up, and kisses Baljeet on the check. "But thanks for making me feel special, Baljeet," she winks at him and he turns red.

"Whoa Baljeet, look at you! Getting the quietest girl, and athletic too!" Ferb exclaims. I nudged him, and he yelped. "What was that for?" he asked me. "Shh, don't spoil this moment," I whispered to him. "Yeah, thanks," he nervously chuckles as the bell goes off. "Well, catch you after school?" I asked Ferb. "Of course, my little cupcake," he says as I kiss him bye.

****

(No One's POV)

The rest of the week went by pretty calmly. Phineas and Ferb both were working on the Homecoming dance as volunteers, at the same time while trying to surprise their girlfriends for the upcoming dance. Meanwhile, Baljeet eventually asked Julia out, and she said yes. Monday through Wednesday went by extremely fast, however that faithful day before Homecoming, things got worse, again.

****

(Thursday Afternoon, Perry's POV)

I wake up to a call on my watch, again. "Sorry to bother you Agent P, but it seems that Dr. Doofenshmirtz is building a Jealousy-inator? Carl are you sure about this?" he asks his intern. "Yes sir!" Carl replies back. Monogram sighs, and says "this guy and love. Now he wants to make a jealous inator! Anywho, Agent P I want you to search and destroy. Monogram out."

I look around, making sure the coast was clear, then I jumped into the escape hatch on the side of the house. I go down the tube, and land in my hovercraft. The hatch opened above me, and I zoomed right to DEI.

Once I got there, I made sure to not get fooled by the quietness of the room a third time. I looked around, and saw no heart-shaped X's or any nets, which questioned the thought of whether he actually had a trap set up. Suddenly, a random trap in the shape of a broken heart comes shooting at me, trapping me.

"Ah Perry the Platypus, so nice to see you.. again. Anyways, I'd like you to meet my latest inator, the Jealousy-inator! This little puppy will make one person become jealous of the closest one to them, and the only way this won't work is if they have a strong bond with whoever is next to them upon impact. For some reason, it only works on females, but that's besides the point. And this time, there's no charge, no warm-up, nothing. Just straight point and aim." He finishes his rant as I see him start to point off his balcony.

"Hmm, who to hit," he says as he scans the area below him. "Ah, a girl in pink, in the backyard with her friends. This looks like an easy target," he says as he points his hand-held inator. I quickly break out of my trap, knocking the inator out of his hand. However, it still manages to fire off before I destroy it. He looks at me as I fly off, screaming "Curse you Perry the Platypus!"

****

(Milly's POV)

It was Thursday afternoon, and Isabella and myself were busy with a surprise for the boys in the backyard. We had just finished, and just in time too as the boys walked through the gate. "The decorations are all done for the dance," Phineas exclaimed. I quickly hide what I made for Ferb in my pocket, and I turn to face him.

"Hey beautiful, what'cha got there?" he asks me as he kisses my cheek. "A surprise for you for the dance tomorrow," I smirked. "Can't wait to see it. I'm sure it's as beautiful as you," he says as I blush. Suddenly, out of nowhere I see a green beam in the distance.

"Please tell me that isn't a third green beam," I sighed as it came closer. "Ferb, mirror me," Phineas says as his brother pulls 2 hand-held mirrors from his bag. He tosses his brother one, and they hold it in front of them as the beam got closer.

"I'm sick of these beams, hence the mirrors," Ferb explained. The green beam came at blazing speed, and the boys held their mirrors up. It deflected off their mirrors, and we cheered. Well, unfortunately the green beam bounced off the fence and hit me and Isabella. Next thing I know, I'm passed out in the backyard, and my vision goes black.

****

A/N: That was some chapter, huh? Anywho, this twist I thought of last minute will be resolved early next chapter(which might be out tonight btw) The next chapter I'm planning will be the last, but I'll try to make it as sweet and romantic(and long) as possible! Until then, I'm signing off, ciao!-T