Clueless

A/N: I apologize that I didn't post last night, for I got lost into reading last night lol. Anywho, I decided to push the Doof and Perry chapter till the next chapter(big part of the plot, too early for anything too serious yet.) In this chapter, there will be LOTS(I mean that in an understatement) of clues pointing around Ferb's crush, so I hope you have eagle eyes! So enough yapping.. here's my late update! :P

****

(Phineas' POV)

I saw Ferb collapse on the ground, and I knew this was serious. "Quick! Someone give him CPR!" I exclaim, looking at Isabella and her squad. I was busy looking at my brother as I hear a faint "I'll do it!" over my shoulder. "This has only happened once.. and it scared me," I say as I see the girl who offered giving him CPR. "I'll get the water!" Isabella offered, going indoors.

"What's up Dinner Bell?" I hear Buford say, carrying Baljeet with him through the gate. "Buford put me down! I'm 14, soon to be 15 for crying out loud!" Baljeet complains as Buford drops him, smiling as he hit the ground. Baljeet gets up and dusts himself off, only to see the scene that was before them.

"Why is-" Baljeet says before I interrupt him. "Ferb passed out! I think it was a panic attack!" I exclaim as I hear Baljeet finish his sentence: "-kissing him..?" "It's CPR ya dolt!" Buford says, slapping Baljeet upside the head. "I thought even YOU being the nerd here would know that!" he exclaims as I see Isabella coming with water ready to splash him on the face.

"That's enough Fireside girl. Step down," she informs the person who was giving Ferb CPR. She backed away, and Isabella threw the water on him. "Shh, I think he's waking up," I shushed everyone as I hear him moan and groan.

****

(Ferb's POV)

I wake up, only to be soaked with water. "What the?" I mumbled as I sat up. "Whoa, easy there Ferb! You just took a nasty fall, and your face was as white as a ghost!" Phineas exclaims. I looked at him, and I believe I had an idea about how it happened. Everyone looked clueless, just staring at me in silence.

"I'm ok guys!" I reassure them as I get up to dust myself. "Well, in that case, who's up to some building!" Phineas exclaims. Everyone forgets what happened, and begins to work. As for me? Well I noticed I had tasted a scent of lip gloss that seemed familiar.. was someone giving me CPR during my passing out? Had to be, and it definitely wasn't any of the boys, and I knew it wasn't Isabella(she doesn't have her CPR patch yet.) So I knew it was one of the Fireside Girls, one that had to of had her patch.. no.. it couldn't. 

I shake off my thoughts as I see my brother waving at me, telling me to help him with the blueprints. I walk over there, and he shows me the blueprints. "What'cha thinking Ferb? Good enough?" he asks me as I eye the plans. "Ferb! You're staring into space again!" he says as he waves his arms in front of me. "It's good. What are you calling it?" I mumbled.

"I thought we could call it 'The Personality Swapper!' What you think?" he asks me as I nod in agreement. "Great! Let's get to work gang!" Phineas says, using his leader-like tone. I chuckle to myself. "Phineas and Isabella both have the same personality, minus Phineas' obviousness. I wonder what would happen if he had my personality?" I thought to myself as we started to get to work.

****
(Phineas' POV)

We finished up our project, and I noticed the sun was setting. "Well gang thanks for the help, but we got school tomorrow. Good thing it's Friday tomorrow!" I exclaimed as I wave everyone bye. Isabella stayed behind to help us cleanup. "You were really brave back there Phineas when your brother was down for the count," Isabella says, letting out a flirtatious giggle. 

"Oh it was nothing!" I exclaimed as I feel myself start to blush. "Why am I doing that?" I asked myself, apparently TOO loud cause the other two looked at me. "What was that Phinny?" Isabella asked me. "P-Phinny?" I managed to stammer out. "Yeah. Is that ok?" she asks me all innocently.

"Yeah, psh no sweat Is!" I realized I had slipped up my cute nickname for her. She laughs, and kisses me on the cheek. "Bye you two!" she says as she waves bye to us. Ferb gets down putting our invention back in our little spot where we stash all our inventions when we weren't using them. Ferb, I need to talk to you before we go to bed," I tell him as I grabbed his arm.

****

(Ferb's POV) 

 Phineas drags me all the way upstairs, shutting the door behind us. "Ferb, can we talk?" he says as we sit to our respective beds. "Well, you did DRAG me UP HERE.. but sure," I say as I lay down on my bed, going on therapist mode.  "So, is it ok for your bestfriend to kiss you?" he asks me.

"I mean it was on the cheek, but it was weird. I mean would it be the same way if Buford or Baljeet, right?" I spit out my tea that I was drinking, and looked at him, baffled by his remark. "I'll take that as a no?" he asks me. "Phineas! THAT'S NOT THE SAME!" I screamed at him, trying to conceal my laugh about the stupidity I just heard.

I clean up the tea I spat out, and I turn towards my brother. "Phineas, you want a date for Homecoming right?" I asked him as he nodded. "Yeah, you have someone in mind for me?" he asks me, starting to get excited. "I do, but only if you help me with my issue," I cringed at the last part, not only because I was asking Mr. Oblivious to help me, but I realized I just slipped up on my secret crush to him.

"Oh Ferb! You have a crush?! But you never talk!" he laughs, throwing his pillow at me. I frown at him, but I smile. "I won't tell you. However, I'll tell you who I got for you ONLY if you help me with mine," I finish as he sits there pondering. "Fine, you got a deal," he says as he gets up to shake my hand. "But only on one condition," he says as we lock eyes, "if you help me get with Isabella."

****

A/N: The ultimate cliffhanger! Don't worry, it gets better from here! I dropped A LOT of foreshadowing/some references in this chapter, so I hope you were reading closely! :) As for the next chapter, it will set up the main part of the story, so stay tuned! I will be busy till late afternoon tomorrow, but I will try my best to update tomorrow! Until then, I'll catch ya on the flip side! -T