Raging Isabella

A/N: Good morning! This chapter, if you couldn't tell off the chapter title, is going to be about Isabella snapping over what just happened. Now if you're a visual learner like me, then you're going to love what I'm about to picture for you. Without further ado, I give you the raging Isabella..

****

(Julia's POV)

Phineas leaned over and kissed me, and it completely took me by surprise. "I thought he and Isabella were together," I thought to myself as I saw Isabella. Dear lord almighty, she looked madder than a bull in a shop covered in red. Phineas was just sitting there, oblivious as he kept looking at me.

"Kiss her one more time Phineas and see what happens!" Isabella screeched. "One more time? Well wouldn't hurt!" he says as he leans in to kiss me again. "Huh?! No wait-" I started but he kissed me again. He pushes away, and just chuckles. "You're cute when you look terrified," he says. 

"Yeah I'm terrified, OF HER!" I pointed at Isabella, who at this point had lost all reality. Phineas turns to see Isabella, and I noticed his eyes changed. "What the-?" Before I could finish, Isabella had lunged at me, and started to hit me non-stop. "THAT'S MY PHINEAS!" she screamed in my ear. "Hey- stop! It wasn't MY FAULT!" I managed to scream back. "Phineas, don't just stand there, DO SOMETHING!" I exclaimed. "Don't listen to this hag, just keep doing what you're doing Phin," she says in her sing-song voice.

She decided to go for my hair, and that about did it for me. "I tried being nice, but that's it!" I started punching her back, and you can hear the smacks off the walls. "Why you little- you're going to get it now!" she screamed. "Oh yeah? You might have all those patches, but you're forgetting I was on the softball and soccer team!" I smirked as I turned her over, pinning her down.

"What does any of that have to do with anything?" she said through gritted teeth. "It means I'm more agile, faster, and have more eye-coordination than you," I replied back. I then turn her around, put my knee on her back, take one of my scrunchies and tie her arms to her back. "And one more thing, being angry doesn't let you win a fight," I smirked as I got off of her.

I turn around to see Phineas, his mouth open, gawking at the scene. "J-Ju-" his eyes, who was filled with hearts, shattered when he saw Isabella like that. "Isabella!" he exclaims, pushing past me. I just flop down on the ground next to my locker. My head was throbbing, I had cuts on my arms and face from her scratching me, but I think I had eased the situation, for Isabella's rage had disappeared and she snapped back to reality.

****

(Ferb's POV)

As I was shutting my locker and heading to homeroom,  I heard screams and screeches, then everything died. I turned the corner to see Julia and Isabella both beat up pretty well, with Phineas comforting Isabella. "What the hell happened here?!" I exclaimed as Julia looked up at me.

"All I know is Phineas kissed me, TWICE I might add, and Isabella got mad. Boy was that scary to picture. Anyways she lunged at me, and I wasn't going to fight back but she had triggered something inside of me. The rest was a blur, but I managed to stop her, even if my pain is severe," she winced in pain as I walked over to the three on the ground.

"Isabella, you really had to do that?" I scoffed as I let her go. She sat up, her face similar to Julia's in terms of injury. She looks at me, then looks down, knowing she had gone off. "I'm sorry Julia. Phineas got hit by this green beam and whenever he saw you or heard your name he would have hearts in his eyes," Isabella says apologetically. 

"I'm sorry too. Friends?" Julia says, reaching her hand out. Isabella puts her hand out and shakes it. "Friends." Phineas looks at the two girls, which at this point everyone had forgot he was there. "Oh P-Phineas, forgot you were there," Isabella nervously chuckles. "Hey Isabella, Julia, Ferb? Isn't your locker like down the hall around the corner?"  he asks me. 

I sigh, and facepalm. "Phineas ya dolt, I'm in the same homeroom as you, and our class is literally down this hall. Sometimes I wonder.. wait! Did you just say her name without going goo-goo eyes over her?" I asked him, pointing at Julia. "Oh I may have forgot to mention that when Phineas saw Isabella on the ground, in that state, that I noticed the hearts in his eyes shattered. So whatever that meant, I'm guessing it's gone now," she finished explaining.

"Just in case something does happen again.." I trailed off as I pull the device I stuck in my bag and pointed at Julia. "This device will destroy whatever side effects Phineas may still have. I couldn't shoot this till you and Phineas were together. Phineas please stand by her," I politely asked my brother.

He does what he is told, and I aim at him and shoot. He falls to the ground, and I put the device back in my bag. I go over to him, check all his vitals(It's a habit) and everything seemed ok. "He'll be ok. He should wake up if we throw water or-" "Or this." Isabella leans over and kisses him, where he jerks straight up, banging his head on the open locker.

"OWWW!" he lets out a howl, and we all just laugh. "Oh Phineas, I see you're still hardheaded," Isabella giggles. "Haha, very funny," he said, wincing in pain. "I was hoping Phineas would help me carry you two to the nurse's office, but now it looks like I have to carry him too. Good grief!" I say as I mocked my brother.

"Haha very funny Sherlock. Now help me up, or my head is going to bleed out," he says sarcastically. I help him up, and I help Julia up. "Man you two really got into it huh?" I say smirking. "Oh shut it Ferb," Julia says as she playfully pushes me. "You better stop, or else," I mocked her. "Or else what?" "Or else I won't take you to get you all bandaged up," I smile at her as she pouts.

"Fine. But next time?" she asks me. I chuckle, and say "next time." We all turn the corner, and run into Milly. "Hey Ferby- what happened to you guys?" she asked, looking at the two girls. "Tell you at lunch Mil?" I asked her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Alrighty then," she gives me a pouty face, and I just laugh. "Catch ya in 3rd Mil!" I said as we left her. 

We arrived at the nurses office, and I dropped the three off. "See you guys when you get out!" I waved to them. "Ferb, this isn't prison!" Phineas says, trying not to laugh. "It basically is!" I joked as I waved them bye, cracking over the joke I made. "What a Monday.." I thought to myself as I walked to class.

****

A/N: Yeah this chapter was somewhat calm only because I didn't want anything too serious happening, although I did think of it. Anyways, soon I'm about to time skip to Homecoming, however, not before adding in one more twist! What will that twist be? Well that, my friend, will be within the next two chapters, so I hope you're prepared! Till then, I'm signing off, ciao!-T