Ferb's Mystery Crush

A/N: One math class, chem quiz, biology final, and chem homework and here I am, exhausted, but ecstatic to see the millions of comments(Sunsh1ne1023 I'm looking at you) about my reveal on Ferb's crush. This chapter takes place DURING the Doof and Perry brawl, and it's a rollercoaster of a school day, I'll just say that much! Who exactly is Ferb crushing on? Let's find out... :P

*****

(Ferb's POV)

I see my brother storm off the bus, for God knows what. I look over at Isabella and Buford, who look more confused than last night when I told Phineas I had a crush. Speaking of.. "Ferb! Yoo-hoo!" the girl beside me is waving her arms up and down, looking like she was going to take off.

"Huh? Oh sorry!" I tell her. She giggles, and gets up offering her hand to help me up. I blush so hard, but I managed to avoid her seeing it, except well.. "Ferb? You ok? You're as quiet as the undead today!" she giggles as I take her hand. "You know, if only you weren't so gosh darn tall, I wouldn't have to look up at you!" she laughs as we get off the bus.

"Well if only you weren't so short, I wouldn't have to look down at you!" I say, giving her a playful push. "You think you're going to get away with that, Mr. 'I'm more quiet than usual,'" she pushes me back, and I noticed she was blushing. There's absolutely no way.. 

"Ferbio! Let's get to class!" my brother says as he comes over to drag me away. "See you at lunch!" she exclaims. I wave her bye as my brother grabs my arm, and drags me to first period. "So Ferb, who is this 'crush' you were talking about last night?" he asked me as we sat in our seats. "Isabella," I tell him. He looks at me, and I knew for a fact that he liked her. "I-Isabella? But Ferb, she's our friend!" he exclaims, obviously trying to block his likeness towards her.

"Ferb, if there's one person she's dating, it'll be me!" he exclaims. He said that a bit too loud, because there were people staring at him. "Did I hear that right?" I asked him, teasing him. "N-No! I was just kidding! Jeez Ferb don't interrogate me like that!" he throws his arms up, and his face got red. "Oh, and Phineas?" "Yeah?" I looked at him and smirked "I was kidding! But nice job embarrassing yourself," I laugh as he shot me an angry look.

****

(Isabella's POV)

I walk to class and see all my Fireside Girls squad, minus Gretchen and Ginger, come into class. "Sooo, you like Ferb huh?" I asked my fellow colleague as she sat next to me. "Yeah, why?" she asked me, her face getting a bit red. 

"I was just wondering. I just wish Phineas would notice me," I mumble as I see our teacher come in. "Oh Isabella, you'll get him! I'm sure Ferb can knock some sense into Phineas' oblivious brain!" she laughs as class starts. "I hope," I mumble as the teacher said the roll call.

****

(Skip to lunchtime, Phineas' POV)

The bell rings for lunch, and everyone leaves like bulls in a China shop. I spot my brother and the gang headed to lunch, and I caught up with them. "Hey guys! Say Ferb, mind sitting by me at lunch today?" I asked him as he nodded. We all  got our lunch one by one, and I see the Fireside Girls come over.

"Hey guys!" they said as we waved at them. I noticed Ferb was staring at one of them, and it didn't take me long to put 1 and 1 together. I gasp, and Ferb looks at me, giving me a death stare. I whisper in his ear when no one was looking, and whispered "You like Milly?! Since when?!" He looks at me, and I could tell his face was turning red.

"Phineas, promise me to keep this a secret," he pleads to me. "I will, on one condition: you help me get a date for the dance next Friday," I bribe him. He looks at me and I see his pleading eyes. "Fine, however you have to do what I tell you, ok?" he tells me as I nod my head. The bell rings for lunch to end, and we grab our stuff and head towards next period.

****

(Time skip to last class, Ferb's POV)

I look at the clock. Ten minutes till the final bell rang. I look over at Milly, and I think she caught me looking. I quickly turn away, trying to hold my blush. It was free time, so we could do whatever we please. Milly apparently took this as an opportunity to come sit next to me, because for some reason Phineas got up out of his seat.

She walks over, and I can feel my face getting redder. "Hey Ferb! Say, after class, mind if you walk me to your place? I got nothing planned this afternoon. "Y-Yeah, I can do that," I say nervously. "Ok! Thanks!" she says as she kisses me on the cheek. At this point my brother walked in the classroom, and saw it. 

****

(Phineas' POV)

 I walked back in the classroom from my locker, and I saw Milly kiss my brother on the cheek. I almost dropped everything in shock, but I shook it off as I calmly went back to my desk next to him. "Ferb? You ok? You're redder than the darkest shade of red!" I exclaim, mocking him. He punches me, and regains his composure. "Don't.. speak.. of this. To ANYONE!" he says in a whisper-yell(don't ask me what it means, ask Sunsh1ne1023)

The bell rings, and we get our stuff together. As were walking down the hallway to the bus, I noticed Ferb was in lala land. "Yo Ferb! Snap out of it!" I chuckle as he gives me another death stare. "Can you help me with my books?" I asked him as he nods. 

We open the two big doors, exiting the high school. As I was handing Ferb some of my books, I noticed something coming right at us. I tried to get out of the way, but it was too late. The next thing I know, I was hitting the ground, knocked out cold.

****

A/N: And there you go, Ferb's mysterious crush revealed! Shocked? Yeah, I bet ;) Anywho, there's the school day that happened during Doof's and Perry's little brawl. What will happen to the two boys, and how will it affect them? Find out in the next chapter.. :) -T