Love Stricken.. Again

A/N: Good morning/afternoon my fellow reader! I'm bored so here I am writing this. This chapter is going to have a tie in from way back early in the story(Ch.1,2) so I hope you've been paying attention! This chapter will be very dramatic and suspenseful, leading off(possibly) to a cliffhanger of proportions. Now enough of my yapping, let's see what happens! :P

****

(Earlier that morning, Perry's POV)

"Agent P, Agent P!" I open my eyes to see Major Monogram beeping through my watch. "Ah there you are Agent P. Carl! Where's that coffee?" Major interrupts the debriefing just for coffee. I roll my eyes, knowing it's like 7am. "Speaking of coffee, Dr. Doofenshmirtz has been seen drinking unhealthy amounts of coffee. He's also built a.. love ray? Carl didn't he do this like 5 summers ago?!" Monogram interrupts again, and another eyeroll. "Yes sir! Except well, it backfired on him when it crashed onto that pier," Carl reminded him. "Anywho, Agent P I want you to stop him. Monogram out."

I look around me, seeing if the coast was clear. Once I saw no one, I quickly took the secret escape route in the tree to my hovercraft, and fly off to Dr. D's.  As I was approaching it, I heard that awful jingle. Where it comes from, I'll never know. I quietly park my hovercraft on the edge of the building. I got out and looked around, and once again it was too quiet. Suddenly, I hear the sound of a net coming, and I quickly turn around to dodge it.

"Perry the Platypus, why can't you ever sit still!" I hear my nemesis as I see him come from the shadows. "You're lucky you're stepping on my heart-shaped 'X'." He pushes a button and I fall, only to be trapped in a heart-shaped trap. "Now that you're finally trapped, I can proceed with the plan. Now, behold Perry the Platypus, the ex-lover-inator!" he exclaims as he shows me a hand-held device in the shape of a heart. 

"This device right here will make anyone, and I do mean anyone, fall in love with who they loved/had a crush on even if they are in a relationship currently. Now you might ask: 'Well Doof, why did you make this?' That's a good question! Now you see I had a crush on this one girl, until some random guy better looking and everything stole her from me! I'm going to zap her with this, making her like me! It's genius!" he says as he finishes his rant.

"She should be at that cafe across the street right.. now," he says as he charges up his inator. "There is one way to reverse this, which is for the person you're with to exhaust true feelings for you. But let's be honest, the only way that would happen is if you had a crush on them for YEARS! You know Perry the Platypus, usually you'd of thwarted me by now-" he gets interrupted by me, who sends him flying over the balcony, where he was lucky to catch himself.

His inator freefalls and goes off, to god knows where. He looks at me, confusion written all over his face. "How did you get out?" he says as I point to the hole in the trap. "You used HCl(hydrochloric acid) to break out?! Since when are you a chemist- wait no! Don't hit that 'self-destruct- button!" he exclaims but I press it anyways, where the building starts to rumble, and I get out just in time to see it explode. "Curse you Perry the Platypus!" is all I heard as I flew off.

****

(Back to present, No One's POV)

"I was joking about the green beam!" Buford exclaims, his eyes getting wide. "Phineas! Ferb, can you check his vitals and all that?" Isabella asks Ferb. "Milly, I want you to check his breathing, and to make sure sure if he needs CPR. You two bucket heads get the water!" Isabella says as her instincts kicked in.

"He has a fast heart rate, some shallow breathing. but other than that it looks good Isabella. Wouldn't hurt to give him some breaths though," Ferb suggested once he completed the evaluation. Milly looks at Ferb, then Isabella. "Are you two going to be comfortable with me giving CPR to Phineas?" "Mil, just get it over with! I rather you kiss him and save him then sit there and complain," Isabella says, annoyed at her colleague. 

"Ok, sorry chief," Milly says as she starts to do CPR on Phineas. Meanwhile, Buford and Baljeet grab the water, and Isabella informs Milly to stop when she can. They then throw the water on Phineas, who wakes up wide-eyed.

****

(Phineas' POV)

I jerk my head up so fast, and gasp for air. I wait till my eyes focused, then I looked around me. "Why am I soaked, and why is everyone looking at me weird?" I asked them as Ferb looks at me. "Are you ok? Some green beam just hit you and you've been passed out for 10 minutes. I guess you can say you got a 'green thumb' for green rays," Ferb chuckles as he helps me up.

"Haha very funny Sherlock. Maybe you should get Watson and figure out what happened," I said, mocking him. "Alright you two, calm it down," Isabella says, annoyed at her bf and brother. "Any side effects that you can note Ferb?" she adds. Ferb looks me up and down and all around. "I don't see any Isabella. Must of been a dud," he chuckles. 

"Well, if that's all that's going to happen, how about we make something today?" Milly suggests. "Well, it is only 10am, so we got plenty of time!" I exclaimed. All of a sudden, I got this sudden urge to think about.. Julia. "What was that Phineas?" Isabella says as she turns around. "Look, his eyes are in the shape of hearts!" Baljeet exclaims as Buford punches him.

I shake off the urge for the girl that I used to have a crush on and mock them. "Yeah, so? I was gitchie gitchie gooing over Isabella. You guys would know if you had a girlfriend." They both shut up, and get back to work. Whatever that urge was, it was something; I hadn't thought of her as more of a friend since, well, I had a thing for Isabella.

****

(Later that night, Phineas' POV)

I sat in bed, and saw Ferb come in. "Hey Ferb, this weekend has been crazy huh?" He just nods his head, and gets changed into his PJs. I do the same, turn the light off, and stare at the ceiling. "You know Ferb, this was probably the best 48 hours ever! I just hope this continues on the upward path, ya know?" I hear his quiet voice, and he responded with "Same here. Goodnight Phineas." "Goodnight Ferb," I say as I roll over. As I closed my eyes, one thing and one thing only came to my head: Julia.

****
A/N: Yeah, a nice cliffhanger huh? Anywho I was going to extend this, but I decided to put the school day in the next chapter, since I got lots I'd like to get across there. It's going to be so dramatic and emotional possibly so buckle up! I'll be working on the next chapter soon! Till then, I'm signing off, ciao! -T