Split Personalities

A/N: Welcome back! You're just in luck; I might be dropping two chapters today, with the second chapter involving more than likely LOTS of (Ferbilly? Millerb? dear god I need a ship name lol) Anywho, in this chapter, we will see Phineas and Ferb's personalities swap. 

However, no one will know about it till the next day(typical Doofenshmirtz, making an inator that won't work immediately, eyeroll.) How will this fair between the two brothers, and will it destroy or help Ferb? How will Isabella like a quiet, yet attentive(yeah you read that right) Phineas? Let's find out..

****

(Isabella's POV)

I was about to make my move on Phineas, when all of a sudden some random green beam hit him and his brother. I quickly drop my stuff(at this time mostly everyone has left the school building) and head over to the two knocked out brothers. "Phineas! Ferb!" I shouted. I looked up, and saw Buford and Baljeet dumbfounded. "Ugh, boys!" I roll my eyes and scoffed at them.

I noticed Milly was walking by, and I went over to her. "Um you ok Isabella?" she asks me, confused. "Phineas.. Ferb.. knocked out. Need your help, might need CPR," I say in between breaths. "Whoa.. chief calm down, I'll help," she giggles as we head over to the two boys.

"I don't know how to do CPR, could you help me?" I asked her. "Sure!" she exclaimed. I pushed Dumbest and Smartest out of the way, and I dropped next to the boys. "So.. which boy you want?" I nervously chuckled. I noticed my face was heating up, and so was hers. 

I heard the two boys behind us laugh. "Aw, is Izzy and lil Milly here gonna kiss their crushy wushies?" Buford mocked. "Oh don't forget the 'what'cha doing' she does too Buford!" Baljeet flops on the ground, laughing himself to death. Bless the readers, you DID NOT want to see my face. I got up, my face redder than ever; you could say I was Hell in female form.

I turned around, and man I was a ticking time bomb, except this time I was going to explode! "Buford.. Baljeet," I said in a low growl. "You think that's funny, HUH?! Your two friends are knocked out, unconscious and all you two want to do is laugh and goof off. Want to make yourself useful? Go grab some water, pour it on yourself, refill the container up, and bring it back here. And DON'T think you're getting away from this either," I screamed at them so loud, even Buford was scared of me. "Y-Yes m-ma'am!" they both get up and do what I say.

I regain my composure, and head over back to Milly. "I-uh- I'm just going to get started," she said, absolutely speechless. "Hey, they won't know if we don't tell them," I winked, back to my happy self now. "But first, can you teach me how to do CPR?" I nervously chuckled.

****

(Milly's POV)

I told Isabella how to do CPR, and man was her face red. Meanwhile, I was sitting there, admiring Ferb. Something about him made him so attractive.. might be his lack of word use. If only he could talk more.. a girl can dream can't she? I hear Buford and Baljeet come from behind us with the water Isabella had told the two to get when she was snapping at them. 

I turn around, and noticed they were soaked. "Did you guys really dump water on yourself?" I giggled. "Yeah man! Did you see the look on Isabella's face! You'd do the same!" Buford exclaimed. Both of us girls just laughed, and Isabella over to Buford, who was holding the container with the water. 

She grabs both containers, and hands me one. "You ready to wake em up? But before we do.. Buford! Baljeet! Don't bring this up, or I'll make sure to let your crushes know you like em back!" she smirked as I giggle. They look at the two of us, and mumble "fine!" "Ready Milly?" Isabella asks me as I turn to look at Ferb. "Don't worry, one day we'll be here, hopefully with them both awake!" she joked. "3, 2,1, throw it!" Isabella exclaims as we throw the water on them.

****

(Ferb's POV)

I feel water splashing on me, and I jump up quicker than a spring under a mattress. "Huh?! What?!" I exclaimed. "Whoa Ferb! Chill, it's just us," I heard that all too familiar giggle. I look up and see Milly standing over me. "You know, you look good in that shade of yellow, matches your bow," I say as I stand up. Her face gets red, and I just smiled back. 

I look at my brother, who Isabella is definitely taking advantage of right now, and see him slowly get up. "What happened? And why do I taste strawberry lipgloss?" he asks as I noticed Isabella's face get red. I noticed I had tasted that same lipgloss, and I looked at Milly. She throws her hands up and says "I had to, unless you wanted to stay asleep all day!"

I just give her a smirk, and she smiles back. "Why are Buford and Baljeet soaked in wet?" my brother asks, confused. Isabella shoots Buford and Baljeet a look, and they Buford exclaims  "I, I mean WE, wanted to make sure the water wasn't hydrochloric acid or whatever before dumping it on you," he nervously chuckles, making me suspicious of what really happened.

"Well, I think we all need some rest, been a long day," Isabella exclaims quickly, which dropped suspicion, at least to me. "Catch you guys tomorrow?" she asks us as we all nod our heads. "Catch you later tomorrow, Ferb," Milly winks at me. She then blows me a kiss, where I self-consciously caught it and blew it back. My brother saw the whole thing and laughed. "Oh Ferb, way to be romantic. Anywho, let's go home," he says as we get our stuff.

****

(Later that night, Ferb's POV)

I sat in bed, thinking about what may have happened when that beamed hit us. I look over at my brother, who is out cold. I look up at the ceiling, thinking about Milly. "Tomorrow.. tomorrow is the day I ask her out," I confidently tell myself. I quickly glance at the clock, knowing I should be asleep right now. I turn my light off, roll over, and close my eyes, knowing tomorrow was going to be the best day ever.. or so I thought.

****

A/N: And another cliffhanger, but that's what makes it fun! Hope you guys liked the little Ferb + Milly moments!(still need a ship name, anyone?) Anywho, the next chapter will have some twists, surprises, and romance, and I'm planning on dropping it later today! Until then, I'm taking a break(and maybe a nap lol). Catch ya on the flip side! -T