The Good, The Bad, and The Funny

A/N: Just a warning, I'm exhausted(despite it being 8:46 as of rn) and when I'm tired, I tend to go haywire with my humor so expect some of that in there. Anywho, this chapter takes place Saturday night/ some of Sunday, so a pretty calm chapter. The chapter after this will take place at school, where no one knows about the two couples, so that'll be fun! Until then, enjoy this rollercoaster of romance, shocked expressions, and horrible jokes! :P

****

(Isabella's POV)

I look and see Milly and Ferb come down the stairs. I notice what Milly was wearing, and I think she noticed. "What? It's one of Ferb's nightgowns. He shrunk it to my size!" she looks over at Ferb and smiles. "Shrunk it huh? Did you get that shrinking feeling when you put it on?" I ask her as I laugh. Phineas comes back with the popcorn, and notices what Milly was wearing.

"Wow Milly, looks like you got the short end of the stick," he laughs, and Milly's face only gets redder. Ferb stepped in front of her, and says "Oh look, one here is part triangle, meanwhile, one tries to look cute. No wonder this couple is so acute!" Milly gives Ferb a high five, and I feel my face get red. 

"Look, I'm sorry," I apologized to Milly. "Haha, that's ok chief! After all, it was all fun and games! Now let's watch this movie!" Milly exclaimed back. We all took our places on the couch, and we proceeded to watch the movie.

****

(Ferb's POV)

The movie ended about an hour later, and everyone was asleep but me. I was barely awake, but awake enough to turn the tv off. I see Phineas and Isabella asleep, with her head in his lap, all cuddled up. I turn to look at Milly, my little cupcake. She was asleep, but was not covered up, and with no pillow. I decided to go upstairs and get my pillow and blanket for her.

It was supposed to get chilly tonight, and I could do without blankets and a pillow as long as my little Mil was comfy. I quietly walk downstairs, and I quietly creep over to the sleeping Milly. I took my blanket and covered her up; I then took my pillow, lifted her head up slowly, and put the pillow under her.

I smiled at her, and kissed her on the forehead. I quietly took a spare pillow I had on my bed, and laid it on the floor. I sat there thinking about this day: how perfect it was, how I got the girl, and I had to thank Phineas for it! Lord, did that sound weird! I chuckle at the comment, roll over, and close my eyes.

****

(The Next Morning, Baljeet's POV(yes you read that right))

I wake up to hear a knock on the door. I wake up, and I sleepily walk over to the door. I sling it open to see Buford. "Oh hey Buford," I say as I yawn. "Hey 'Jeet! I got this text from Adyson and there's four hearts, all different color." He hands me his phone, and I look at the text: "yellow+green, orange+pink,"I finish as I hand him the phone back.

"I have no clue, but let me get dressed and we'll head over to Phineas and Ferb's," I tell him as I head back to my room. I shut the door, then I pick out my outfit. I brush my hair, put my socks and shoes on, then open my door. "Ok, I'm ready," I tell him as I shut the front door behind us.

We walk to the Flynn-Fletcher's house, which is maybe a 2 minute walk. We hear commotion in the backyard, and Buford opens the backyard door, only to burn his hand on whatever the heck it was. "Hey look! I'm shakin bacon!" he exclaims, acting stupid as we walk in. "Shakin bacon?" I asked him. "Sir Francis Bacon?" he turns and looks at me. "You're bacon me hungry for skipping breakfast," I grumbled.

"Ah, what's the matter? You came over here so fast, and with no breaks! Hah, see what I did there? Breaks, fast, breakfast? No?" he chuckles as I facepalm. "When you guys are done goofing off, why don't you come over here?" I hear Phineas say.

****

(Phineas' POV)

I look over and call Dumbest and Smartest(it's a callback to something I didn't even hear!) and call them over. They both looked confused at the sight of the two girls behind Ferb and I, but they ignored it. "So what's the gameplay Dinner Bell?" Buford asks me. Baljeet bumps his shoulder, making him yelp. He sends him a glare, where Baljeet says "the text message, ya dolt!"

"Whoa guys, relax. And what do you mean by 'text message?'" I asked them. "This," Buford says as he hands me his phone. "Yellow plus green, pink plus orange," I read out loud. "No clue," I say as I hand him back the phone.

"Let me see that. Boys," Isabella rolls her eyes as she reads the text message. "Hey Milly, look at this text that Adyson sent Buford," Isabella says as she smirks at Buford. "What?!" he throws his hands up in defense, his face turning red. "Buford are you blushing?" Isabella asked him. "Huh? No! My face is just colorizing to a different color!" he exclaims.

"Anywho, look what it says!" Isabella points at the text message. Ferb walks over there to see what the fuss is about. He looks at the text message, then looks at me. Both the girls giggle, and I could feel my face getting getting red. "Phineas, you oblivious dummy! This text message is about last night!" Ferb looks at me as he rolls his eyes."What happened last night?" Buford and Baljeet say in unison. "Alright, sit down, it's story time..."

(Few minutes later, same POV)

"Wait, so all that really happened?!" Baljeet exclaims. "Yup!" I chimed in. "Congrats Dinner Bell! Only took 9 years and a weird green ray!" Buford exclaims. I chuckle, and blush. "Yeah.. green ray.." All of a sudden, a green ray comes out of nowhere and hits me. The next thing I know, I hit the ground, and everything goes black...

****

A/N: Yeah this chapter was fun to make, and I was going to put in more puns, but I didn't wanna make it too cringy as if it already wasn't! Anywho, this chapter was kind of a setup to ANOTHER crazy plot twist, so I hope you guys loved that! 

Don't worry, I'll explain it in a Doofenshmirtz-Perry fight in the next chapter; from there I'll basically wait for the side effects to kick in till morning. It's the weekend, which means I'm planning on 2 chapters a day, maybe 3! So be on the lookout; till then I'm signing off(not really I'll be commenting back), ciao!-T