Heartbreak

A/N: Good morning and welcome back! As you can see from the title, it's going to be a very emotional chapter! Hope you're prepared, cause it'll be a rollercoaster! Will Ferb fix what he unintentionally broke and sneak his way into her heart, or will Milly not forgive him? Let's find out..

****

(No One's POV)

Milly ran into her house, went upstairs to her room and shut the door. She opens her phone to the text that her fellow colleagues had mocked her about. Last night, Ferb and Milly texted each other all night, and she had thought they had actually connected. However, she was wrong; she hated this Ferb, it was like he was different.. 

****

(Milly's POV)

I stared at my phone, looking at the conversation Ferb and I had last night:

F: Hey Milly! Thanks for helping me when I was knocked out.. twice ;)

M: Haha, anything for a friend! :)

F: Friend? Well I thought you, me, more than friends. After all you did kiss me on the cheek! :)

M: Well, I-uh... Do you mean it?

F: Of course I do! However, it's getting late, but I do have something planned for you later! See you tomorrow Mil? :)

M: Of course, my little Ferbie ;)

(End of conversation) 

With tears in my eyes, I looked at the last text he sent me. I was so excited to see what he had planned for me, I literally didn't sleep a wink last night. Now that I know all that was a ruse, it made my heart break even more! If I saw him again, IF I saw him again, *frustrated groan* I was going to lose it.

****

(Meanwhile, back at the Flynn-Fletcher backyard, Isabella's POV)

I looked to see Milly shove me out of the way, and run out of the backyard. "What just happened?" Ferb said, walking over to us. "You happened, way to go," I heard Gretchen say through gritted teeth. "Whoa Gretch, chill. All I said was we were great friends!" Ferb says, backing down from Gretchen.

"Stand down Fireside Girl, I got this," I informed Gretchen as I walked over to Ferb. "Ferb, you don't realize what happened, do you?" I asked him. "No, why?" he asked me all innocently. I facepalm, and sigh. "Ferb, Milly likes you, and I thought you did too," I tell him, a bit disappointed. He looks at me strange, it was as if he was all of a sudden oblivious. 

"Likes me? Isabella we are just friends, right?" he plays me that oblivious card again, just like Phineas used to do.. ok that does it. "Ferb? Say.. do you drink tea a lot?" I asked him. He shakes his head, stating he doesn't. "So that beam was a personality swapper! Ugh! No wonder Phineas is all quiet and romantic all of a sudden.. wait a minute! Phineas!" I call Phineas over, who was busy.. writing something?

He comes over, and looks at me. "Hey sunshine, what's up?" I hear him quietly say. I swoon at the thought of him calling me sunshine, but I shake it off. "Phineas, since you have Ferb's personality, I need you to-" he cuts me off as he pulls the same thing he was writing on. 

"While all that was happening, I managed to write a perfect letter that'll get Milly to forgive him," he smirks, and hands me the letter. "May I?" I asked him. "Of course cupcake! Open it up!" he chuckles. I open it up, and I read what he wrote. I look at every single line, and it was.. perfect? "Phineas, I can't believe I'm saying this, but you're a romantic genius! We need to give this to Milly yesterday!" I exclaimed.

"However, if Ferb's oblivious.. how is he going to stand a chance with her?" I asked Phineas. He just chuckles, and quietly says :"last time I checked, I've fallen in that category before. This'll be a breeze; c'mon Ferb!" Phineas says drags his brother inside.

I turn towards my squad, and inform them about what's going down. "Alright girls, here's what's happening! Phineas and Ferb got hit by a beam that had made them swap personalities. I know, it's too complicated to explain right now, but Phineas has a plan to get Milly and Ferb together. I need you girls to help me make it as perfect as ever! Got it?" I finished explaining as the girls looked at me.

"Yeah we got it chief," Gretchen says in confirmation. "Great! Meanwhile, I'm going to take this letter that Phineas wrote to her for Ferb," I tell the girls as I put Gretchen in charge as I left. I tell them bye, and I head towards Milly's house. I arrive, and knock on her door as I dropped the letter, and left before she saw me.

****

(Milly's POV)

I hear a knock on the door, and I dried my tears up. I opened my bedroom door, went downstairs and open the door. I look down to see a green letter, sealed with a green heart. On that heart, I read "Secret Admirer" in green ink. I sigh, knowing this was from Ferb. I decided I'd give him a second chance; after all, I was a bit harsh on him. 

I grab it, close the door, and head upstairs to my room. I shut the door behind me and start to read it:

"Dear Milly,

                   I am really sorry for that outburst of a response I said earlier. I hope you can forgive me?  I have something planned for us tonight, if you want to forgive me, you can come down at 6 to my place? I promise I'll make it up to you, my little ray of sunshine!

                                                                                                                                                        Sincerely,

                                                                                                               Your secret admirer and future lover, Ferb"

I finish reading the letter, and I knew I had to give him a second chance. I look at the clock and noticed it was only 3pm. "3 hours to get ready.." I mumbled to myself as I thought about what he had planned. "So that means that he was joking earlier! His text wasn't a lie!" I giggled, and I felt as if a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. "Tonight at 6, F+M will exist!" I exclaimed, happy about this special occasion.

*****

A/N: There ya have it, an emotional chapter for sure! Don't worry, I actually got used to the swapped personalities, so making this was a cinch. This next chapter(coming out later today) is going to be extra long, and extra romantic, with a sprinkle of humor of course! So I hope you got the tissue box ready, cause it's going to get emotional! Until then, I'll catch y'all later, ciao! -T