New Personality, New Love, New Heartbreak?

A/N: Good night(it's night im not going to bed lol) and welcome back! This chapter, as you can see from the title, is going to be fun to read! Phineas and Ferb, keep in mind, changed personalities overnight, so this'll be a joyride! I also promised romance, and don't worry, as a little hint one ship will sail tonight, along with a heartbreak? Who will it be? Well let's find out!

****

(Phineas' POV)

I wake up to hit my alarm, however I noticed Ferb's bed was empty, the alarm was already turned off, and his PJs on his bed. That's weird; usually I'm the one that does that. I got a sudden urge to clean up his mess, which is also weird cause Ferb usually does this. I get done, and I change out of my PJs.

I go downstairs to see Ferb, who was already done with the blueprints of what we were going to do today. That was what I usually do, which puzzled me about why he did that. "Morning Phineas! You want to see the blueprints that I made? I think we're going to need extra help! Say, let me get the gang together!" he exclaims and I look at him.

"Ok first of all, YOU SPOKE MORE THAN TWO LINES?! Second, it's like 9am, and third, you made blueprints already!" I exclaimed, however it was more quiet than usual. "What the heck is going on?" I thought to myself as I see my brother call in everyone to help us with today's plan.

****

(Isabella's POV)

I had just woke up, and just opened my eyes when I heard my phone ring. "Phineas? At this hour? Maybe he's finally going to admit his love for me!" I exclaimed. However, my dreams were all bursted when I noticed the caller was.. Ferb? I picked up the phone, and here was the conversation:

I: Hey.. Ferb?

F: Hey Isabella! Want to help us with our project today? We could use some extra hands!

I: Uh sure Ferb! I'll call in my squad, be there in 5-10!

F: Ok great! Bye!

I: Bye!

The call ended, and I was so confused. It sounded like he had Phineas' excitement. Wait.. he spoke, and I could actually hear him! Scary part was he spoke more than TWO LINES! Holy smokes, I'm so confused! I shake it off as got dressed, then I called in my squad.

"Hey guys! Ferb called me and said he wanted us to help them out today!" I informed them as I heard Milly on the other end. "Ferb? That's weird he's never this happy this early. Could be the text I sent him last night.." she trails off as I hear my other squad members start to tease her.

"Well, what was it about? Did he text you back?" was few of the numerous responses I heard. "That's enough girls! I'll see y'all in ten." I hung up my phone, and went downstairs, ate breakfast, and left the house.

I skipped over there, with nothing on my mind but one thing: Phineas. If only he wasn't so oblivious.. I sighed as I walked in the backyard and said my catchphrase: "What'cha dooing?" I noticed both the boys were working already, however, Phineas actually noticed me. Huh?!

"Oh hey Isabella," Ferb says enthusiastically. "Say when is your squad going to get here?" he asks me. "Any minute now why? Wait, I got it! You want to see Milly huh?" I smiled at him. "Milly? Why would I? We're just friends after all," he chuckles as he went back to work. 

"Uh Ferb, you do realized she kissed you, 3 times if you count the CPR," I shut my mouth, knowing I just spat that out. My face turned red, and I noticed Phineas was looking at me. "You ok Phineas?" I asked him as he walks over to me.

"Before anyone gets here, I want to tell you something," he says in a quiet tone. "O-Ok?" I was confused, but I decided to play along. He drags me over to the side,  and he hands me something. "A letter?" I asked him, confused. "I wrote it for you this morning. Hope you like it," he quietly says as I looked at it.

It was literally the same envelope from the same day that I accidentally almost confessed my love towards him when I wrote him that letter. Wait a minute.. "Is this for real? Like dead serious?" I asked him, wanting to confirm what I was hoping. He nods, and I open it up:

"Dear Isabella,

    I am writing you this letter to tell you my feelings towards you. For the past 9 years I have always liked you, however I've always been oblivious to you. I apologize for everything I've put you through, for I only hope we can be more than friends. With your permission, we can be something that you've hoped for for years!  So Isabella Garcia-Shapiro, will you be my gf?

                                                                                                                                             Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                                          Phineas."

I finish reading that letter, and I swear I was dreaming. I pinched myself, but sure enough it was real. "So?" he quietly says. "Phineas Flynn you don't know how much I've waited for this moment! Yes, I will be your gf!" I exclaim as the next thing that happened surprised me.

He leaned in and kissed me! "That's to seal our new relationship," he says as he winks and clicks his tongue. Weird, Ferb did that to me once 5 years ago.. I was speechless, and I think I swooned so hard that I almost hit the ground. "S-So we're a thing now?" I stammered. "Yes Isabella," he winks at me as he gets back to work. He turns around, and tells me "you're my diamond in the rough." At this point, I was so happy that it outweighed my shock. "I FINALLY GOT PHINEAS!" I  screamed to myself.

****

(Milly's POV)

We all walked in, and saw our chief.. swooning? "Uh chief, are you ok?" Gretchen asks her. "Huh? Yeah," she nervously giggles. "Is it about Phineas? How many times do we have to tease you about-" Gretchen starts as Isabella interrupts her. "HE KISSED ME!" she exclaims. We all look at her, thinking she was kidding. However, she looked like she meant it. "Wow! Congrats! Only took 9 years!" I tease her as I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna be like that? I dare you to go to Ferb and tell him how you feel," she smirks. "You're on! Ferb has always been a romantic, so this will be a piece of cake!" I exclaim as I walked over to Ferb. "Hey Ferb!" I waved to him. "What'cha doing?" I covered my mouth, realizing I just sounded like Isabella.

He looks up from his work, but only for a glance. "Hey Milly. How's it going?" he asks me. I noticed he wasn't looking at me, which frustrated me. He sees this on my face, and asks me what's wrong. "Nothing, just wanted to see what you were building," I cheerfully stated. "Oh just something to add on to our personality device we made yesterday," he says, going back to work.

"Say Ferb? Can I ask you something?" I started to get a bit nervous, but frustrated that he was being oblivious. Wait, did I just think that? Since when is he oblivious? "Yeah? What is it?" he asked as he looks at me. I think I swooned a little bit, but I shook it off.

"Uh-um," I started, but I was trapped in Ferb land. "Milly.. Milly! You're dozing off! What was it that you wanted to ask me?" he smiles at me, and that did it for me. "I like you Ferb!" I exclaimed, and my hands flew over to my mouth. He chuckles and says "I like you too, Milly. We are friends after all!" He goes back to work, and my heart broke in two. 

As a friend? After all that happened yesterday? Was I just a muse for him? Well if that's how he feels, so be it!  I stormed off, feeling tears start to come to me. "Milly wait-!" Isabella tried to stop me, but I shoved her away, leaving the backyard. If that's how he feels, then so be it! I'm so done with him.. 'friends' was all I heard in my head as I ran home, knowing that Ferb and I were done..

****

A/N: Lord have mercy, did I feel this! Phew, lemme tell you guys, swapping Ferb's and Phineas' personalities was a challenge(I had to look to make sure I was doing the right brother lol) 

Anywho, Phinabella has seemed to ship, but as for Millerb? It seems that Ferb's personality swap has just destroyed his chances with Milly. Will he be able to get her back, or will he not try at all? All this and more in the next chapter! Until then, I'm signing off, ciao! -T