Big Announcements.

"Never question my decisions" Jabril says as we enter to his room, I look at him, confused, why is he mad at me? "If I order someone to apologize, that person must apologize, specially after they have proven to be threat to your life or injured you in any way, those actions can't go unpunished" he explains "I'm sorry for challenging your authority, your highness, it will not happen again, but may I something" I say as I slightly bow, he sighs "Yes" he says "She already hates me, don't you agree it wasn't wise to feed her hate by forcing her to apologize to me, remember, the news of our engagement haven't been told, for her, I was still your maid, your highness" I say and he sighs as he sits down "You are taking her side, you truly can't see evil in people" he says and I frown, I don't? "Come" he says as he taps to the empty area next to him in the sofa.

I sit down next to him "In the little time we know each other, Tamara, I have grown very fond of you, the idea of someone hurting you, it is not pleasing, and if someone mistreats you, he or she actions needs to have a consequence" he explains again and I nod "I don't know what would be of me, if something happened to you" he says as he grabs my hand, I look at him "And I don't know where I will be, if something happens to my Sheik" I say as I rest my forehead against his "It sounds like you are in love, your highness" he says and I smile "I am, your highness" I say and he kisses me.

2 DAYS LATER...

"Tamara, tonight is the grand ball, tonight, the whole world will find out that my son is going to get married, proclaim his throne, and become King of Bameth" her majesty says with a huge smile plastered on her face, sighs proudly, and looks at me "So we have a long day ahead of us and we are going to start by spending the whole morning in the spa, then we are going to practice our entrance, speeches, dance moves, and everything I consider needs to be practice, then we are spending the whole evening getting our hair and make up done, then Hugo will help us get dressed, then is show time, any doubts?" she asks me "No, your majesty" I answer "You love playing to the Barbie doll with my fiancee, don't you mother?" Jabril asks and her majesty smacks him on the arm with her fan, I hold the urge to laugh.

LATER THAT DAY...

"My masterpiece is done" Hugo says as he takes a step back to admire his work "I think I'm going to cry" he adds as he cover his mouth with one hand "May I see myself now?" I ask "Of course, your highness" he says as he snaps his fingers and a mirror is placed before me "Ready?" he asks and I nod, he spins the mirror, I stare at the woman before me, she looks beautiful, she looks like royalty, she looks respectable, she looks like "My Queen"Jabril says and I look at him "You look beautiful" he says and I smile at him as I look at myself in the mirror again "I can not believe that's me" I add "And I can not believe all this is mine" he says as he kisses my hand, I blush, and he smiles.

"Please, leave us, I must speak with my Sheika" Jabril orders and I frown "Don't ruin her, at least not yet" Hugo says as Hugo walks out of the room, I laugh, and Jabril rolls his eyes to the heavens. "What's running through his highness head?" I ask, once we are alone, he sighs "I thought I was done with this, I don't know why I allow my mother to eat my mind like this" he says and I frown "Your highness?" I call, Jabril takes a deep breath "The first day I saw you, I couldn't believe my eyes, I couldn't believe there was someone so beautiful as you, I thought I was going mad" he says as he smiles, I simply look at  him "The moment I saw you, you got stuck in my head, after our first kiss, I couldn't get you out, right then,  I knew I needed you to be mine, to belong to me, only me, and what better way to make you mine than making you my Queen" he says and I frown as he kneels in one knee "Tamara Isabel Williams of Ramses, I love you, I want to love you for the whole eternity, would you love me back, and be my Queen forever?" he asks as he exposes the ring that I saw a few days earlier, how did knew? 

"How did you knew?" I ask "I asked the jewelry service show you many engagement rings, you didn't show interest in any of them, until you saw this one, the oldest, but most unique and valuable ring in the whole collection" he answers "It's perfect" I say "And it will be in your finger as soon as you say yes" he says and I laugh "Yes" I say, he smiles as he places the ring on my finger, stands, and kisses me "Awwww" we frown and look at the door, everybody hurries out and closes the door, Jabril and I go back to our little bubble.