The Plan

Poison, they tried to poison me, because I exposed their crimes, because I didn't pretended to be blind, to ignore their evil acts, but my good will almost cost me my life **SIGH** my good will didn't only jeopardized my life, it also jeopardized the life of Jabril, because now he is in the line of fire too for supporting my actions, and he says he is going to keep me safe, he is good to look out for my safety, make sure that anyone who tries harms me, pays for the attempt, but who does the same for him? Who makes sure he is safe? 

I am a hundred percent sure that Jabril thinks that just because he is the King and he is dangerous, everybody is afraid of him, but the truth is that there is always someone who will dare to challenge him, to put his word to trial, someone who will dare to harm me to get to him **SIGH** Queen Martha was right, we just got into a war, a very dangerous war, one that could cost us our lives.

"Tamara, are you alright?" her royal majesty asks dragging me back to reality "Yes, why you ask, your royal majesty?" I ask in response "You seem to be distracted" she answers and I sigh "So there is something occupying your mind" she says "I wish I could say there isn't, but I would be lying" I say "Tell me, perhaps I can help" she says "Your son wants to keeps me safe, but who keeps him safe? Specially when Jabril tends to believe he is invincible" I say and she sighs "Since the moment he was born I worry for the same, who will keep him safe from all the dangers that come with been king of a nation?" she says and I look at her "True is, there is no guarantee, he can say he will keep you safe, you can ask the guards to keep him safe, but that will not secure neither your safety or his, so both of you will have to live with that for the rest of your life" she says and I frown "It is not what you expect to hear, but is the truth, you and Jabril are not safe, you will be safe when this whole situation ends, until a new situation comes up, then it's starts again, like a never ending game" she says.

>>"I don't worry about tomorrow, your royal majesty, I worry about today, about how this will end? Me dead? Jabril dead? Because I am sure they will not rest until they see one of us dead" I say "That's true, but that's why you must be always a step ahead, keep a cold mind, so you can remain in control always, so you can come up with a plan that will end it all" she says and I sigh.

>>>"I believe we can be of help, your majesty" Jared says and we look at them "Shall we?" Jared asks and I nod "Your majesty, as your security team we need to make sure things like this don't happen a second time" Japhet says "We have dedicated the last hours coming up with a plan to end with this whole situation, even further, uncover all the people who can and are involved in this stealing scheme" Jared says "Will you share our plan with us?" her royal majesty asks "The perpetrators of this act would never dare to go against the king, it would mean that Bameth will be without a king forever, meaning that we would fall in the hands of King Derek which is not convenient for them" Jared says "So they aim to the queen, because she can be replaced with someone they can control" Japhet adds "But what if we give them what they want" Jared says, the Queen and I frown "What if we give them the life of the Queen?" Japhet asks "A decoy?" I ask "Exactly, we sent you away, to keep you away from any other attempt, but we are actually exposing you to danger" Jared answers "Because taking me out of the palace means security breaches, fails" I add "Things they can use in their advantage, but will be leading them to our trap" Jared says "If they attempt against the life of the decoy, we know that we need to keep searching for more traitors among us, but if the decor lives, we know that we have ended with the traitors in the parliament" Japhet says "That or we need to come up with a better plan" Jared says, I look at her royal majesty, and she looks back at me "They seem to have a point" she says "More than that, your royal majesty, I think this two are on to something, let's summon my husband, let see what he thinks of this plan" I say and Jared and Japhet bow as they retire to get my husband.  

"You are telling me that you want to send my wife outside of the palace to see if their any other traitors in my parliament or in the palace in general?" Jabril asks after Jared and Japhet explain their theory "You want to risk my wife to the dangers of the outside world just to catch other thieves?" Jabril asks "More, your majesty" Jared says "We would be catching the thieves among us and any other criminal mind who dares to go against the life or our queen" Japhet adds "This is madness, reckless, and I would never expose my wife to that danger" Jabril says "I wouldn't be the one in danger, a decoy would be in danger" I say and he looks at me "You actually want to go along with this?" he asks "What other option we have? Either we catch them all at once or I watch my back for the rest of my life" I answer and he sighs "Your majesty, they would never aim at you, but they would aim at me, not to hurt you, just to get someone they can control in my position, so they can keep destroying our Bameth" I say and he sighs even harder "Son, I know it sounds dangerous, but they have a point, this is not over yet, this bigger than Lord Thomas

>>"Let's discuss it with Johnson, because you two are going to need all the help you can get" Jabril says, but Jared and Japhet look at each other "You don't trust Johnson" I point out "The palace is an impenetrable place, how it is possible that someone who has never worked or been in the palace got in? How did the guards allowed that to happen, specially get close to the food of her majesty?" Jared asks "We know he is the head of security of the palace, he has been for many years, but your majesties, you need to agree with us, something doesn't add up" Japhet says and I look at Jabril "I didn't thought of that" Jabril says "Then how do you expect to catch who ever else wants my wife dead and keep her safe, if you don't want Johnson's help?" her royal majesty asks "We have men of trust, men who are willing to help us catch this traitors, all you need to do is give us the green light, and we will get on with our plan" Jared says and Jabril sighs "Do you trust them?" Jabril asks me "They have never failed me, they have always been next to me, they saved me, I trust them my life and yours" I answers and Jabril nods "If she trusts you, that's enough for me, do as you wish, but I will let you off with a warning, something happens to my queen, I will kill you personally" Jabril says "We will accept our fate, if we fail" they says as they bow.

2 DAYS LATER...

"Your majesty, I think this is a terrible idea, specially after what happened two days ago" Johnson says as we head out of the palace "For that exact reason is why I am allowing her to do this trip, I want to get her away from the dangers of the palace" Jabril says "You should allow some of my men go with her, experienced men, because Jared and Japhet plus a few new guys means an easy target, your majesty" Johnson says "My wife trusts Jared and Japhet plus they team they have picked out will be enough, remember we don't want to drag the attention, we just want to give my queen some rest and relaxing, Johnson" Jabril says and Johnson sighs "I trust his majesty's decision is the wisest" Johnson adds as he bows.

"Be careful" I say and Jabril smiles "Aren't I the one supposed to be asking you that" he says "You know I will be safe, you in the other hand..." I start to say and he kisses me "I will be just fine, love, I am a big guy, I can take care of myself" he says, I sigh "Hey, remember, this is just for a couple of days, as soon as we get what we are looking for, I'll go join you, okay" he says and I nod, he kisses me "I wish we had more time, I wanted to make love to you again" he says and I blush as I get closer to him "Once you get to the island, we will" I whisper, but loud enough for him to hear me, he laughs "I love you" he says "I love you more" I say and he kisses me.

>>"Darling, remember, Dubai is a big city, stay close to Jared and Japhet, please" her royal majesty says and I nod, she hugs me "Be careful" she says and I hug her tight "Your majesty, the plane is waiting" Jared says and I nod "I'll see you in two weeks" I say as I wave at Jabril and her royal majesty "Jared and Japhet" Jabril calls and they bow "Take care of my queen" Jabril says "Yes, your majesty" they chant as the bow and I get into the car.

For my sake, Jabril's sake, and everybody's sake, I hope Jared and Japhet are right, and we catch whoever wants to see me dead.