Preparations.

"I don't find or see anything abnormal, your highness" the doctor says "Then why hasn't she woken up?" Jabril asks "I shall remember his highness that Miss Williams was administrated a moderate dose of pain killers, I'm pretty sure she will be awake soon" the doctor answers, I sigh, "Not even now that I am going to be Queen, I can't oversleep?" I ask, I feel Jabril sitting down next to me, I slowly open my eyes "I'm worried for you" he says as he rubs my hair "I know, but it would be nice to sleep for a few more minutes" I say and he smiles at me "I wish I could allow you to sleep more, but Mother would likes us to have breakfast with her" he says as he places a kiss on my lips, I sigh as I extend my good arm to him "Thank you, I promise I'll seek you get some resting later" he says as he helps me sit down.

"Introducing, his highness, Sheik Jabril Ramses and Miss Tamara Williams" the royal announcer says as we enter the dinning room "Tamara, darling, glad you could join us" her majesty says and I slightly bow "Please sit down" she says "Thank you, your majesty" I say as I sit down "We are meeting with the parliament after breakfast, if we are lucky, they will give you the blessing to marry Tamara today, so we can start with the wedding arrangements" her majesty says "I've spoken with Sir Thomas, he has informed me that everything is ready, we just have to make it official" Jabril says and I look at him "As a tradition, the parliament must agree for us to marry, if they don't our marriage is not blessed, and it is destined to fail, but if it is, our marriage is destine to be for the eternity" he explains and I nod "As you said, my son, everything is ready, we have been waiting for this moment for so long, the parliament will not risk themselves of losing Bameth to your cousin Derek" her majesty says and Jabril nods "Anyway, once we have the blessing, we, your future wife and I, will go visit Hugo, I need to get your Sheika lots of clothing, a dress for the Grand Ball, and get Hugo working on her wedding dress, then we are going to see Jack, we also need to get her jewelry, and..." "My Sheika needs to rest, she has been injured, and resting will do her good, please remember that, Mother" Jabril says cutting her mother off in mid schedule discussion.

"And I was about to say that we can finish our day with dinner in the gardens" her majesty says "Perfect, what do you say, love?" Jabril asks me "Sounds like a plan, your highness" I say and he kisses my hand, I smile at him **CRIES** we look at the Queen "I still find it hard to believe that my son is getting married" she says as she cleans her tears, Jabril sighs and I gently tap on her majesty's hand.

"The parliament has entered in session, has the word the president of the parliament, Lord Thomas Nicholas" the royal announcer says "Your majesty, Miss Williams, your highness, and gentlemen of the parliament, we have gathered this morning to discuss and hopefully bless the marriage of Sheik Jabril Ramses with Tamara Williams, Lord Charles Smith, please, proceed to expose the life of Miss Tamara Williams" Lord Thomas says as he sits down "Tamara Isabel Williams, date of birth April 13th 1990, age 24 years old, occupation maid, parents unknown, as a 2 year old baby she was left in Bameth Orphanage, kindergarten to twelve grade in Bameth public school, post-secondary education in fine arts and history at Bameth Country University, current work places, the palace and Chef's Dinner" Lord Charles says and I blink a few times in surprise, I met the Sheik 2 days ago, I got engage with him just a few hours ago, when did they got the time to get all that information? I mean, is not like there is much to say about me, but dang they are quick and good.

"Lord Dave Mitchell, please proceed with the analysis" Lord Thomas says "I believe we should bless this marriage, because Miss Williams is part of the people, hard working woman, who just like a fairy tale met her prince charming, but only the history, Miss Williams would be our connection to the people, Miss Williams marriage to the Sheik would help us to show our kind side" Lord Dave says "Lord Travis, do you agree?" Lord Thomas asks "I am a man who believes in tradition, who believes the Sheik should marry someone with a tittle, royal blood, with this I mean, that it if were in my power, I would never allow his highness marry this nobody, she is not worthy of him, she is not made to be a Queen" Lord Travis answers and I look down "But we seemed to fail to get him hitched with all our candidates, we are running out of time, and Lord Dave brings a very valid point, she can connect the royal family with the people, which is good, so I believe we should blessed it" Lord Travis adds "Lord Norman?" Lord Thomas asks "She is no Queen material, but she is our connection to the people, and I certainly don't want to be rule by King Derek, so bless the marriage" Lord Norman says I sigh, fighting the urge to cry.