Meeting The Sheik

"Everything seems to be in order, Miss Williams, but I need to ask you a very important question, and that will be it" Mrs. Eliza says as she reviews my resume "Do you have a boyfriend, Miss Williams?" she asks, I frown, and she sighs "You have applied for the Sheik's maid position, which means that you must give his highness whatever he desires at any time of the day, I just want to make sure a boyfriend doesn't get in the way of you fulfilling your position, Miss Williams, now if you would be so kind, answer my question" Mrs. Eliza says "I do have a boyfriend, Miss Eliza, but I secure you, he will not mind me dedicating every single second of my life to his highness" I say answering the original question "Congratulations are in order, Miss Williams, welcome aboard" she says as stands and offers me her hand, I shake it as I smile, I got the job.

"Before I take you to your work area, I would like explain you a few things" she says as she points at the chair behind me, I sit down "As I told you before, you are his highness maid, and you need to be available always, so please, don't get yourself loaded with other maids' job, no matter what they tell you, if you are done with the task his highness has given you, you remain outside his room or office, and don't leave unless he orders you to" she says and I nod "This brings me to the next point, the security in this place is very tight, if one of the guards sees you wondering around, he will hurt you, please remain in your designated place" she adds and I nod "And one last thing, whatever happens inside the walls of this palace, stays inside the walls of this palace, understood?" she asks "Yes, Mrs. Eliza" I answer "Good, follow me, I'll take you to your work area" she says as she stands and I follow her out of the office.

"Janine" she calls as we enter to what it seems to be the service's locker rooms "Mrs. Eliza"  a blond, short, in her mid thirties woman calls back "Janine, this is Tamara Williams, his highness new maid" Mrs. Eliza says and I smile as I stretch my hand towards Janine "Welcome, come, I'll show you around and explain you how things work around here" she says as she shakes my hand "Good bye and thank you, Mrs. Eliza" I say as I follow Mrs. Janine into another room.

"Your locker is 1-D, leave your belongings inside, change into the uniform, and meet me here in 5 minutes" Mrs. Janine orders as she points at the door with a huge sign on it that reads "Locker Room", I nod as I head to the locker rooms. 

Something is not right, I look at myself in the mirror, for what kind of a job I just sign up to? I was told that I was going to be providing my services as a maid, so why do I look like a HOOKER! **KNOCK*** "Tamara" Mrs. Janine calls, I sigh, I guess I will be finding out what kind of services, I'll be providing. I walk out of the dressing room "Any problem?" she asks "Yes, what kind of maid's uniform is this?" I ask "The uniform that the Sheik wants his personal maid to wear, trust me, I went against it since day one, but he wouldn't listen" she says and I sigh, both in frustration and relief, I am glad I am going to be working as a maid, but how am I supposed to get any job done with this heels and this mini skirt? 

"Rules about your uniform, your hair must be always in a bun, no make up, your nails must be trimmed and clean, when you are done with your shift, leave the uniform in your locker room, the laundry service will clean it up for you, under any condition the uniform can exit the palace, understood?" she asks "Yes, Mrs. Janine" I answer "Rules for when you are in presence of highness, always call the Sheik his highness, every single time you enter or exit the room, bow, wait for the Sheik to allow you to do your chores, don't talk to him unless he orders you to, and never get on his way" she says and  I nod "A guard will come get you to take you to his highness' chambers and the same guard will walk you back here when it is time for you to leave, don't leave this area if the guard it is not with you, trust me, you will regret it" she says and I nod.

>>"Good, now your chores" she says as she hands me a paper "This is his highness schedule, which means that this is your schedule too, as you see it says what his highness will be doing and what are you supposed to be doing while he is busy, follow it and everything will go just fine for you" she says and I nod "If you arrive early, you will be provided with breakfast, at lunch and dinner, a guard will take a tray of food to you, so not picking at his highness meals, understood?" she asks "Yes, Mrs. Janine" I answer "His highness will never make request to you, if he wants something he will call to the area in the palace, a guard will deliver it to you, and you give it to him" she says and I nod "Let's see, I talked you about the uniform, how to behave in front of his highness, security, your chores, well, I seem to cover it all just in time for breakfast" she says as she grabs a golden tray "Guards" Mrs. Janine calls, and two men stand in front of me "They will take you to his highness' room, they don't talk, so don't talk to them, and a little word of advice, don't lower your guard in front of his highness or you will regret it"  she says and I frown "Come" one of the guards says, I sigh as I follow them.