Epilogue

Let's recap:

-I met the most wonderful man in the world. At first, I couldn't believe it, but it happened, we fell in love, and the day after I met him for the first time, he proposed to me, and I said yes, in other words, I got engage with a man I barely knew.

-2 weeks later we got engage, our wedding took place. We got married.

-A month later, I discovered that there was a criminal scheme going on, that there was people stealing money from Bameth to full fill their greedy needs, and this people turn out to be mayors and members of the parliament. Obviously, they didn't like the fact that I destroyed their little scheme, so they tried to kill me.

-They failed. My security guards (who are now the chiefs of security of the royal family) came up with plan to trap any other members of this criminal scheme, this plan took long enough, but the criminals fell for it, and we caught the remain members of the scheme, in the process, my husband got hurt, badly, I though he was going to die, but he didn't, for my great blessing, he didn't die.

-Also in the process, I discovered that I was going to be a mother of two beautiful babies.

-Johnson, Vito Russo, Lord Charles, Lord, Scott, Lord Stevens, Mayor Conrad, and Director Smith, together with all their minions, all of them were sentenced to life in prison, but no a Bamethian prison, they were sent to our version of Alcatraz, and heir families were exiled forever. Jabril wanted to sentence them to death for their actions, but their lives are not in our hands, they are on the hands of God, so I convinced him to just send them to jail.

-Queen Martha and Lord Thomas had allow the world to know that they are engaged. Jabril wasn't very thrilled at first, but he has agreed to allow his mother to marry, I mean, the woman has spend 26 years alone, raising a child and looking after a country on her own, she deserves to be happy too.

-As I said before, I found out that I was going to be the mother of 2 babies, , to be more specific, 2 baby girls, Julia and Juliet, Queen Martha was right, Jabril is destined to be surrounded by beautiful women. Since Jabril's first born is not a male, but a female, that shake things up a little for the parliament, because the laws had to change, otherwise, when Jabril dies, Bameth wouldn't have a ruler, since the next in line are girls. Jabril, yes, my husband, without my request, asked the parliament to change the law, to allow a man and a woman to inherit the thrown without having to marry, and now, a woman can be next in line to be queen without the need of man, and vice-versa. I mostly think, Jabril hasn't accepted the idea of his daughters marrying at some point.

-In honor of my daughters, the parliament has decided to have female members, 11 females to be exact, but that's better than nothing.

-In other news, the plan Queen Martha and I developed to increase the economy of Bameth was a success, Bameth is now as rich as it was before and more. Chef was benefited by this, and he is the proud owner of the biggest restaurant chain in Bameth, on this note, he married Mary (Yes, that was a shocker for me too) and their first born son, Jacob was born a few weeks ago.  King Derek has desisted completely of over ruling Bameth, against his mother's wishes, and he has focused on his own country, and procreating, and since his wife hasn't given him children, well he has recur to other methods (Concubines) and things in Targus are not well, let's leave it like that.

Recap Over.

Jabril and I? Well, we are falling in love with each other every single day that goes on. We try to raise our daughters to be the best future queens Bameth will have as we rule our country. Should I add that shortly after our daughters turned 3 years old, I discovered that I was 2 months pregnant with our third child? Well, now you know.

It has been 3 years and I still don't understand what I have done to deserve such gift, such happiness, I love my husband and I love my daughters but I don't know what I have done to get them, to be this happy, because to be honest, every single time I am this happy something terrible happens, and I lose everything, and there goes my happiness, but it has been 3 years, since I got Jabril, since I almost die, since I almost lost him, and still here we are, raising our own family, ruling a kingdom, loving each other, been happy.

I look at my husband as he plays with our 3 year old daughters "I wonder, what are you looking at?" Martha asks as she sits down next to me "I am just looking at my family"I answer and she smiles "And why are you looking at them?" she asks "Because I can't believe I have them" I answer as her smile becomes bigger "3 years ago, I was just a simple girl, now look at me I am the queen of a country, and the mother of two beautiful girls" I say as I look at Jabril "And I got married with the most amazing man in the world" I add "So?" she asks "I feel like I don't deserve them, I haven't done anything to deserve such of a perfect life, such perfect family" I answer "I have to disagree with you, my dear" Queen Martha says as she takes a sip of her cup of tea, I look at her "Tamara, your childhood was tough, and we can agree that the rest of your life before Jabril was not the best" she says and I nod "You are a hard working woman, who fought for every single thing you wanted in this life, you deserve this" she says and  I look at my family again "After all you have been through, I think it is time you have your happily ever after" she says, Jabril looks at me and smiles, I smile back at him "You are right, now if you excuse me, I have to enjoy my happiness" I say and Queen Martha smiles as I direct myself to my family.

"My queen" Jabril says as he helps me sit on the floor "It is there something bothering you?" he asks as he rubs my 5 month old belly "Not anymore" I answer, he frowns "Your mother gave me a hand" I add and he nods as he kisses me "How it is my son?" he asks "A few ago he was jumping all around but now he seems to be resting" I answer, Jabril smiles and rubs my belly "Me want rub mommy belly" Juliet says "Me too" Julie says, when they place their hands on my belly, their baby decided to wake up and say hi "Ouch" I say as they giggle "Baby kick mommy" they place their hands again and Jabril Ramses the Second decided to kick again "Baby brother" they kiss my belly "I think my son will be good at sports" Jabril says and I laugh "Soccer will be his sport" I add and he laughs as he kisses me.

Queen Martha is right, I went through a lot it is time that I enjoy my happiness, the happily ever after that God has gave me.