The Proposal.

"Everything that is happening might seen strange, bring lots of doubts, specially with every single word that has come out of my mouth, and I promise, my precious Tamara, I'll clear every single one of those doubts as soon as I get you out of this hell, and a doctor attends all your injuries" his highness says as the elevators doors open and we exit the apartment building

"I thought I went through this a hundred times, your highness, you can not wonder around outside of the palace with just 2 bodyguards, specially when you are coming to such part of Bameth" a man says as his highness and I approach the royal car "And the same amount of time, I have told you that I am not 15 years old anymore, Johnson, go secure Jared and Japhet are not having any issues with the task I commanded them" his highness as we stop in front of the car and his highness gets the door for me "Thank you, your highness" I say as I bow, I flinch in pain "Don't do that, you are going to get yourself more hurt" he reprimands as he helps me stand straight "Stevens" his highness calls and a man bows before him "Call the royal doctor, tell him to wait for me at my room" his highness as he helps me to get in the car "Yes, your highness" the man says as he takes his phone out of his pocket.

"Very well, I hope we don't have more inconveniences from this point forward" His highness says as he joins me in the car "We will make sure of it, your highness" a man answers as he bows "Let's get on our way then" his highness says and the man closes the door "Your highness, I have burden you enough, please, leave me at my friend's house, and I shall repay your kindness with years of work"I say as I look down "First of all, we don't live in 1800's, if you truly want to repay my kindness, stop saying none sense, and marry me" he says and I look at him, I knew this kind act had a price, but marry him? Something is not right "Your..." I start to say, but his highness silence me with a kiss.

"We will discuss this in the privacy of my room, for the moment, keep the questions to yourself" he says at the end of our kiss, I nod as I melt on his arms.

BACK IN THE PALACE...

"Are you sure you don't prefer to be sedated, Miss Williams? What I am about to do is going to hurt more than when the bone dislocated" the doctor says "You said that I was going to be under pain, it doesn't matter how much medicine you gave, so just get on with it, pain or less pain, is all the same" I answer and the doctor looks at his highness "If she doesn't want the painkillers, she doesn't want them, get on with it" his highness says and the doctor nods "At three, one, two, three" the doctor says he twists my shoulder and gets it back into place, I hold in the urge to cry and scream, he was right, that hurt, a lot.

"I am going to immobilize your arm, please avoid doing any tasks that requires using both arms, like lifting or carrying heavy objects, also avoid sleeping on the arm to avoid more damage, I am going to get you some painkillers, so you can have a peaceful night" the doctor says and I nod, still in pain "Thank you, doctor, and please keep this to yourself, I don't to over worry my mother" his highness says "Over worry me? I wouldn't call it like that, anger me, definitely, but not over worry me" her majesty says "NO!" the doctor and his highness shout as  I drop on my knees before her "Your majesty" I say as I bow "Tamara, you are hurting yourself" his highness says as he helps me stand "She is the Queen, if you don't bow to her, you will lose your head" I say "A thousand years ago, perhaps, not on this times" his highness says "Still, she is the Queen" I say as I try to bow "Stop that, Tamara, Mother, tell her to stop that" his highness says "You left the palace premises to save this girl?" her majesty asks "Yes, Mother, please tell her to stop, she will get more hurt" his highness answers as he tries to hold me down, so I can't bow "Why?" her majesty asks, I stop, and look at his highness, I want to hear this.

"Because I believe I have zinged on her" his highness answers and I frown, what is that supposed to mean? "How long have you known her?" she asks "A day" he answers and her majesty claps, I frown, what's going on? I'm lost "You have finally come to a decision, let me hear it" her majesty says "I am going to reclaim my throne by marrying this woman" his highness says pointing at me, I open my eyes like plates, her majesty giggles as she claps "I can't wait for the parliament to find out, they will be thrilled" she adds "Good, now, leave us, so she can rest, she had a long night" his highness says "Sure, but remember, she must remain untouched until your wedding night" her majesty says as she stands "I know, Mother, please" his highness says as he points at the door "Night, son, good night, future daughter in law" she says and I just stand there, wondering what just happened?

His highness closes the door and looks at me "What does zinged means, your highness?" I ask "Jabril, you are my fiancee now, you may call me by first name, when we are in private" he answers "You haven't answered my question" I say "Zinged means that I fell in love with you at first sight, like you did" he says and I blink a few times, love first sight? "How do you know?" I ask "When I see you, my day brights, when you smile my heart beats uncontrollably, when I kissed you, every single fiber of my been wanted to explode with electricity, the list is long, my love" he says and I melt, straight mind "How do you know I zinged?" I ask "You told me earlier today, when you told me you were jealous of Eliza" he says, that's kind of true, I was wondering why he was so interested on me, instead of wondering and worrying for all the new feelings he was making me feel "Tamara, my feelings are real, my intentions are pure, I want to marry you, I want proclaim my throne as king of Bameth, because I've found you, the love of my life, my zing" he says as he gets close to me "It's hard to believe that the King of Bameth just choose me to be his Queen" I whisper as I look at the middle of his chest, he is very tall, he grabs me by the chin and lifts my face "So is that a yes?" he asks and I smile "You haven't properly asked me" I say and he smiles as he releases my chin, gets in one knee "Tamara Williams, would you take this crazy man you just met as you beloved husband, and marry me?" he asks and I laugh "Yes" I answer, he stands and kisses me.

Her majesty, Queen Tamara Ramses, the first. I like the sound of that.

"Get in to bed" his highness says as he walks me to the bed, suddenly, I feel tired, better said, I am tired, today has been a long day, I worked the day shift in the palace and the night shift at the dinner, then dealing with Danny and this whole Mafia mess, I am so glad, his highness got involved, otherwise, my body would been dropped under a bridge **SIGH** Why did Danny lied to me? Why couldn't just be straight with me? Dang it! I would have helped him pay the debt without lies, true, the love died a long time ago, but I still care for him, he is bastard, who even contemplated the idea of giving me away as a payment, who made my life a hell for 2 years, but I still care for him, like a sister would.

 "Night love" his highness says as he kisses my forehead, and helps me get into bed "Night, your highness" I say and he tips his head aside "Sorry, Jabril, night, Jabril" I say and he smiles at me as he kisses me, a few seconds later, my eye lids give in, and I fall asleep.