It doesn't matter what you do, the truth will always come out.

"You are not supposed to be here" Jabril says and I frown as I get closer to the door of our bed room "We need to talk" Mrs. Eliza says and I sigh, she is not giving up "I thought I left everything clear this morning, what else is left to discuss?" Jabril asks "I was promoted to be your assistant, and just because your fiancee saw us kissing I have demoted to my old job as head of Human Resources, come on, Jabril is not fair" she answers "Your highness, and you knew your promotion as my personal assistant was only for a few, until Matilda recovered from her illness, which she did quickly than expected, so you go back to your old job" Jabril says "You seriously don't expect me to believe that maid of yours didn't asked you to demote me" he says "Her highness, I am getting tired of correcting you, and no, she didn't asked me for anything, in fact she hasn't mention you, now please leave, she will be here at any moment and I don't want her to think something that it is not again, just because you don't know how to stay away" he says.

"Tell me why" she says and Jabril sighs "Why what?" he asks back "Why you chose her? What does she have that I don't, your highness?" she asks "Eliza..." "I am more beautiful than she is, I know every single one of the rules, every single one of the laws, I know my place, I respect you, I have always loved you, Jabril, since the first day I came to work here, since the first day we shared the bed together, or are you going to tell me that giving our virtues to each other didn't meant anything to you?" she says cutting him off "I have Zing, Eliza, I know, sounds silly, but I have, Tamara, she had me at good morning, everything about her, I am drawn to her" he says and I smile "Zing? That old story your mother used to tell us, you can't be serious, you can't get married based on a zing" she says "And that's why Tamara is the chosen one" he says "Because she believes in silly things as a zing? Danny was right, she is a truly airhead" she says and I frown, Danny? How does she know Danny? And why did Danny talked about me with here? Most important, what did they talked about?

>>"What did you just said?" Jabril asks "Nothing" she answers "You mentioned the bastard who used to beat her, how do you know him?" Jabril asks "I..." "The truth better come out of your lips or so help me, Eliza" Jabril says and she sighs "I am Danny's sister" she says and he sighs "Did you knew about what he did to her?" Jabril asks, and that's my quo, if she answers that question, she is as good as dead.

"Your highness" I call as I enter to the room "She is Danny's sister" he says "So I heard" I say "She was about to tell me if she knew about the little scheme he had running in hi house" he says "Why?" I ask "Because I need to know" he answers and I nod "Eliza, word of advice, I would chose my next words carefully or they might be the last ones" I say as I look at the anger in my future husband's eyes "Yes, I knew about the scheme, because it was my idea, as a matter a fact, you are marrying her, because it was my idea to hire her to be your maid, because I knew Danny was going to allow her get away that easy, and you wouldn't have another option than picking me as your bride" she answers and I sigh, why did she had to say all that?

"Jabril" I call, but he ignores me "You planned the whole scheme, you were the one who allowed that bastard treat her as a slave, pay a debt that wasn't hers, because of you, she was almost killed by a mob boss" he says as he takes a step closer to her "Jabril" I call again as I push him back, which it is useless, he is stronger than I am "A reason, I want a reason why I shouldn't have your head right now" he says "I am the love of your life" she says "Tamara is the love of my life, you are just a good fuck" he says as he takes another step closer "JABRIL" I call as push him back with all my strength, he looks at me "Eliza, retire" I order "But..." "He wants your head, are you sure it is a good idea to hang around him?" I ask "Yes, your highness" she says as she exits the room.

I look at Jabril "What?" he asks "She did something bad, true, but there is no need for you to talk to her like that, it doesn't matter how angry you can be, you can not treat people like that" I answer "How can you be so calm? After what he did to you, and all because of her" he says "Because they are out of our lives, Jabril, and I don't allow the past to bother my present" I say and he sighs "I used to love her, I even planned to marry her, I thought I had zing on her, I am so glad, Lord Thomas pointed out the evil on her, that I could see her true colors" he says and I frown.

"I was captivated by her beauty, I was young, new to love, so I fell fast for her, I confused physical attraction with love" he says as he sighs "Big mistake of mine" he adds and I look at him "As she she said, she was my first woman, and I was her first man, or so I thought, after a few months together she had convince me that she was the one, so I prepared everything to meet with the parliament, to present her as my future wife, get their blessing, and get married, but during the exposure of her life, we discovered something that made me look like an stupid teen in love" he says as he looks down "What was it?" I ask "My aunt hired her to marry me, double cross me, and help my cousin invade Bameth" he answers "That's not good" I say "You tell me, I didn't wanted to believe it, I had to look at the video millions of times, I had to look at the pictures another million more, to convince myself that all that she wanted was my head on a silver platter to offer it to King Derek" he says as he sighs, I grab his hand "I closed my heart that day, I didn't believe in love, until I met you" he says as he kisses my hand, I smile "You truly have captivated my heart" he says as he places my hand over his heart, I smile as I get closer to kiss him.

"I love you" I say "I love you more" he says and we kiss **FLASH**, we frown "Mother?" Jabril calls "We need pictures" she says and we sigh as we go on with our kiss.