Chapter 22

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN (Twitter: @Dennise_G)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 22

Lily's POV

That day was great. The interview was very entertaining to watch. After that, Harry and I passed by Perrie's place to pick up my stuff. She didn't question me why I was leaving just like that, but I thanked her for letting me into her home when she barely knew me. I also promised her that we would stay in touch and that if she ever needed me that I was just a phone call away.

I have been staying at Harry's place for over a week now, and not much has changed other than my stomach keeps on growing. Harry and I do everything together now, except for sleeping. We go grocery shopping together or go to the park for long walks. He's really sweet and adorable. And yes we have gone in public holding hands with me wearing a tight top showing my baby bump. And yes I have been called a whore and a slut by the fans when we go out in public. And yes it does hurt like hell when they call me horrible things like that. Harry banned me from going on twitter or facebook. I can just imagine things they're saying about me. It's sad to think how jealous a person can get. The other day, Harry and I went to the shopping center and while he was in the bathroom, some girls that looked about 14 or 15 approached me to stay away from Harry because I was just bringing him trouble. I didn't say anything to them. I just stayed completely quiet until they left. Were they right? Was I just trouble and a disturbance to Harry? But it's not like I begged him not to leave me. I was planning to leave so that I wouldn't just be something else that he had to worry about, and so that I wouldn't ruin his career by pretending to say that my child is his. He was the one who begged me to stay, so that means that he does want me and my child to be around.

About two day ago Harry and I went to a check up and found out that the baby is very healthy and that it's a baby girl. I know that Harry feels really weird about this situation since he's gone through this before and it didn't end well. I guess he wanted it to be a boy so that it wouldn't be exactly the same as Valerie and Lux, but I really want a girl. We still haven't decided the name yet but we have time to think about it.

It's a Saturday afternoon and we have absolutely nothing to do. When we finished the delicious lunch Harry had made for us two, he stood up and smirked at me. "Get ready because we have to go somewhere," he instructed me before dumping the dishes in the sink and turned to leave.

"Where are we going?" I stopped him from leaving the kitchen.

"Just get ready," he said leaving the kitchen. I just sat there for a few seconds puzzled.

I got up and went straight to the guest room which was turned into my room. I didn't know what to wear since I didn't know where we were going so I just picked a normal everyday outfit that still looked casual. I straightened my hair and put on some minimal make up. I know that Harry prefers me without makeup but a bit won't hurt anybody.

I went downstairs and met Harry downstairs by the front door. He smiled at me and took my hand in his as he led me outside the door and into his car. The entire way there, he didn't let go of my hand but I didn't complain. It took about half an hour to make it to our destination. By the time the car stopped, we were in downtown London parked on the side of a busy street surrounded with large and expensive shops. I looked around the shops trying to figure out which one Harry was taking me to. I honestly didn't recognize any of them since they were shops where only rich people shop AKA Harry.

Harry half jogged to my side of the car and helped my out by holding my hand. We walked for a bit hand in hand, passing a few shops.

"Harry where are you taking me?" I finally asked impatient.