Chapter 14

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN (Twitter: @Dennise_G)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 14

Lily's POV

About 30 minutes later we were all ready to head out. The boys didn't bother doing their hair since Lou was supposed to fix them up and look presentable for their fans. The tour bus was parked in an abandoned parking lot and that's when a gray van came to pick us up and drop us off at the radio station. The boys only took their phones with them while I had to carry my guitar around.

Paul, their body guard, was waiting for us inside the van along with other body guards. I was actually starving but was too shy to ask if we could stop for food. We had a few talks and giggles, before we arrived at the radio station.

"Okay," Paul started, "This is where it gets hard. You boys and Lily have to get out as fast as you can and make a run for it, towards the entrance. This radio station doesn't have a private parking lot."

We all nodded before Paul opened the door and one by one we all filed out as fast as we could. The screaming fans got louder and louder with each boy that came out. I was the second last to get out and Paul was behind me. The boys couldn't stop and take pictures or just talk to their fans, because if they gave a fan a high five or something, they would be eaten alive.

We arrived at the entrance and went inside. Some guy led us into the dressing room. I still don't get why the boys have to look their best if it's just a radio interview. But apparently sometimes they get it on camera.

We met Lou in the dressing room. She started to work right away starting with Louis. I don't think she even noticed me. The other boys we just hanging around or taking pictures with some of the staff. So I decided to take a seat near a TV and practice the guitar. Starting with What Makes You Beautiful. Liam told me that they would be singing that and More than This. I practiced over and over again for a while as Lou was styling the boy's hair or putting makeup on them.

A man with many tattoos came inside the room holding a baby. The little girl seemed to be a year old or something. But she lightened up the room right away. All the boys went to greet her besides Niall who was getting his hair done.

All the boys seemed to be very entertained with the baby. I guessed that she was Lou's daughter, and the tattooed man was her father. What a nice family, they looked really happy. I probably looked like a goof, smiling when the man greeted Lou with a kiss. I wish I had a family like that. But the chances of that happening are very small.

Harry took the baby from her father's arms and started to throw her up in the air before he would catch her again. The sound of the baby giggling made my day. She looked so happy kicking her feet and arms around, making Harry smile even wider. He came walking towards me with the baby.

"Look Lux! This is Lily," Harry introduced me to the most adorable baby girl I've ever seen. I want my baby to look like that... if it's a girl.

"Hi Lux!" I waved at her, "Can I?" I extended my arms as Harry handed Lux over to me she looked at me with those big ocean blue eyes and giggled.

"You're so cute Lux!" I complemented the baby.

"jdeyfgajbfyrsurbfkjrfby," she said back. If only I knew what that meant.

I let her down on the floor to see if she can walk. Lux took some steps and fell on her butt in front of my guitar. She started to strum the strings with her tiny fingers.

"I should teach you how to play guitar," I said picking her up.

Harry took her from my arms, "She'd be learning from the best," Harry complemented.