Chapter 29

COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW (Twitter: @Dennise_G)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 29

Harry's POV

It took about two weeks to prepare the party. I obviously didn’t' do it alone. Lily and the boys helped as well. I did a very long shopping trip. I bought everything that I might need. I also bought some alcohol. It’s no party if nobody gets wasted. I'm hoping I won't get too drunk, but I can't have a birthday party without having a single drink.

We invited everybody. And when I say everybody, I mean EVERYBODY: the boys of course, their girlfriends, their friends and their friend's friends. I also invited our band, and 5SOS. I even invited Grimmy. Everybody was there. This party was going to be packed.

At about 8:00pm people started rushing into the house and started to drink and dance right away. Random strangers started showing up so I had to call our security team so they could stand at the entrance so no strangers and paparazzi get inside.

I was kind of worried. I honestly didn't want Lily to be in an atmosphere where there would be hundreds of people, alcohol, and maybe even sex. I had to remember to wash my sheets after the party in case somebody snuck upstairs to do some inappropriate things on my bed.

Lily insisted on staying at the party because she says that she can't miss my birthday party.

By 9:00 the whole place was absolutely packed. About half of the guests were already drunk. Everywhere I went; other than people saying "Happy Birthday" there were girls with dresses that were too many sizes small for their figure. I would be walking around and random girls would pinch my bum and constantly hit on me. I ignored them because they were obviously wasted.

Lily usually just hung around in the kitchen often serving snacks or getting people what they needed. She wouldn't dare to go into the living room because she feels like she would be crushed like a sandwich since there were so many people there. And going upstairs was even worse. Who knows what would be going on up there?

Only about an hour and a half into the party, the whole place already looked like a dump. There were red cups everywhere. And I knew that I would have to spend hours cleaning up after.

All the boys showed up with their girlfriends, well except Niall. I haven't really seen him lately. He said 'he's been busy'. The boys and I think that he got a girlfriend, but we're not sure. Maybe he'll bring her to the party tonight. I'd love to meet her.

And sure enough, Niall showed up eventually while I was talking with Lily near the entrance. Niall had his hand wrapped around a small, pale, feminine hand that belonged to a girl with long red hair that was obviously straightened. Her eyes were outlined with dark makeup and her lips were painted in red to match her hair. Her black dress reached about two inches above her knee and was strapless.

She looked awfully familiar. But I couldn't but my finger on it. I squinted my eyes at the familiar looking girl that apparently seemed to be Niall's girlfriend.

Lily shook my shoulder with narrowed eyes. "What are you looking at?" She followed my eyes and her eyes landed on the girl with red hair. She tensed under my touch, her eyes locked on the girl standing next to Niall. They were saying hi to some of the guests. Lily looked surprised, but why?

Then it clicked. Of course, the girl that I met in the elevator the day I found Lily. She's the girl that Nick cheated on Lily with. What was her name again? Oh yeah, it was Veronica. Thanks to her, Lily fell into depression. Thanks to her Lily was heartbroken to the point that she just didn't want to live anymore.