Chapter 15

COMMENT/VOTE/TWEET

****************************************************************************************************************

Harry's POV

Three weeks have gone by and not much has changed. We do one or two interviews everyday, and Lily doesn't miss a note once. I cook the boys and Lily my best dishes and we go shopping once in a while. Lily still looks depressed, making me want her to be happier. I'm going to be honest; I have caught myself staring at her quite a lot lately. I tent to stare while I'm thinking hard. I thought about her, and what had happened that day when I met her, what is keeping her from being happy. The possibilities were endless. All I want to do is find out what happened to her. I have heard her cry at night. Not loud, but not quiet either. There are some nights where she doesn't sleep at all, her eye circles making it evident. She's always on her phone all night. All I want to do is get up and comfort her until she falls asleep. But that would be creepy.

I have also found myself wanting to be around her at all times. I know that we live together and we go everywhere together. But I mean that I want to stand by her side at all times. What is happening to me? Am I falling for her? The last time I fell for somebody, I fell too hard, and it practically ruined my life. I feel confused and I just can't figure out what I want.

One Thursday night, I couldn't sleep. Her bunk was right underneath me and I could hear sobbing. It was about 4:00 in the morning, and it's quite hard falling asleep when somebody is crying right underneath your bunk. I couldn't take it anymore so I got out of my bed and kneeled down to look at Lily on her bunk. It was hard to see her due to the darkness but I could see her eyes full of tears and her cheeks wet.

"Are you crying?" I whispered slowly. What a stupid question to ask, it was obvious that she was.

"No," her voice cracked. Oh really? I thought, but said nothing.

"Come here," I ordered. I grabbed her hand and helped her out of her bunk. I dragged her along the hallway toward the game room. We couldn't use the living room since Niall was sleeping on the couch.

"What are we doing?" She asked as she did her best attempt to wipe away her tears.

"We're going to try to make you sleep by watching a movie."

"It won't work," she's so negative. She needs to be optimistic once in a while.

"How do you know?"

"Because... I just do,"

"Don't worry. I say it from experience. Niall sometimes can't sleep so he'll ask me to watch a movie with his and he's out within two minutes."

"Well that's Niall. I'm different," she crossed her arms as she sat down on the couch while I put a movie on with very low volume. I brought some blankets from the closet, because my feet were nearly frozen.

The movie started and I sat down beside her and wrapped one arm around her shoulder. She didn't hesitate, but didn't snuggle any closer to me. Within ten minutes into the movie she was passed out on my chest. I grabbed my phone and canceled tomorrow morning's interview so we could sleep longer. I quickly fell asleep with my cheek resting how her soft hair. I was not longer cold due to the blanket, but mostly because of Lily's body heat.

*********************

Lily's POV

I woke up because of Harry. Shit! I didn't want to fall asleep with him. But I desperately needed the sleep. I hadn't slept like that in so long. When Harry woke up he slightly moved, waking me up as well. His face was a little confusing; it was a mixture of embarrassment and shock. I looked at where all four boys were standing giggling. I quickly got off of Harry and awkwardly sat next to him.