Chapter 16

COMMENT/VOTE/TWEET

I want to dedicate this and the next few Chapters to @KiratHundal because she helped me brainstorm the story, part of it.

Hope you like it

***************************************************************************************************************************

Lily's POV

"What? Why?" Harry yelled. All the boys had confused and sad look on their faces.

"Because..."I tried to explain, "I just can't take the hate anymore."

"But why don't you just ignore it?" Louis suggested.

"It's hard to ignore it when they call you names on the street."

"Well, who cares what they think?" Harry tried to convince me to stay. He sounded al little harsh, if I'm honest.

"I do!" I sighed, "It's too late anyways. I talked to Mark," I said in a calmer voice.

"So there's nothing we can do to make you stay?" Liam wondered. They all looked so upset, it made my heart break. I honestly didn't want to leave them. I had promised Claire that I would quit the job after the tour, before they notice my pregnancy, because my baby bump is getting bigger and bigger. In about a month or two, I won't be able to hide it anymore. The reason I'm leaving earlier, is because of the hate. I honestly can't stand it. If I stayed, I would go insane before the tour ends.

"No."

"So you don't love us anymore?" Louis asked.

"Don't be stupid," I walked towards him and sat next to him as I hugged him, "I love you guys. But I already made up my mind."

"And when do you leave?" Zayn wondered.

"Tomorrow at 7:30 in the morning."

"We're going to miss you Lily," Liam said as all the boys came over to hug me. We all sat there with our arms around each other until we thought it was time to go to bed, since we had to be in the airport early tomorrow.

We all decided to use our matching onesies tonight since it was the last night that I would be sleeping here. After it was about 1:30 in the morning, Harry woke me up by gently shaking my shoulder.

"What?" I groaned.

"Get up Lily. I have to talk to you," he whispered. I sighed and got out of bed, and went to the game room behind Harry. It was dark and I could barely see him.

"There's something you're not telling me," Am I that bad of a liar?

"Why would I hide anything from you?" I tried to sound calm or else he would be able to see right through me.

"Remember when I said you were a bad liar?" Harry asked ignoring my question.

"Yeah why?"

He crossed his arms, "You haven't changed a bit."

"Okay if you woke me up to insult me, then I'm going to bed," I didn't take his previous comment very well, so I turned my heel to go to bed. But before I could take a step, Harry grabbed my arm. His large hands were extremely cold, and my spine shivered from his touch.

"I'm sorry. But why can't you trust me and tell me?" I turned back to face him.

"I already told you why I'm leaving," I reminded him.

"Not that. Why won't you tell me what happened that day when I met you?" Ugghh why did he have to bring it up? Now I know how curious he is.

"Okay I'll tell you, but only if you tell me about Valerie first," I knew he didn't want to talk about her. He looked away from me, and I assumed that he didn't want to.