Naim

Now that Imani was woke I can get in these streets and find this nigga Tony. He had to go and I wanted to be the nigga to take his ass out. Then there is the thief in the crew. I was still letting that shit going on, I had to focus on Imani being good. Now, it's time to act. 

I couldn't be out here on no fuck shit with my mind all over the place. I had to be on point.  Now it was time. 

"What the fuck did you do to that girl? She bout ready to kill your ass." Symere walked into the warehouse with Armani. I didn't know what these niggas was talking about. 

"Who about to kill who?" I asked. 

"Man, stupid done fucked up and now Maliyah out here sending threats to his ass. You should of seen the shit at the hospital." Symere cracking up, while Armani gave him a evil glare. 

"Nigga don't get mad at me, because you thought it was smart to fuck a bitch in your crib knowing shorty still had a fucking key. Plus yall got into earlier." Symere was on a fucking role. 

I couldn't believe the shit I was hearing. I don't know what's wrong with Armani but his ass gone miss out. He know Maliyah solid so why he playing don't make sense to me. 

"I know this man better be lying. You going out like that? Don't be mad when shorty move the fuck on, and leave yo ass sitting here looking crazy." I said standing up. 

"It's time to get down to business. We know who the thief is, now we need to grab him. We also still need to find Tony. We need the drop on both them niggas and fast. Imani needs to feel safe wherever she is and Im not about to take anymore loses. So, get the word out to Spazz and his team and tell them I want both alive." I said getting ready to go back to the hospital. 

When I got back to the hospital Imani was sleep. I was cool with that. I didn't want her to be up. I needed time to think about what will happen next. I don't think I can take anymore rejection from shorty. I know I fucked up because I didn't communicate but that was it and I don't deserve the cold shoulder. I also don't want to mess wit her if she is still considering that nigga Tony. I don't have time for that fuck shit. I love her but that would be a strong no for me. 

Sitting with my head in my hands. You would have thought I had the weight of the world on my shoulders. 

"Ny." Imani caused me to look up at her. Even in this hospital bed shorty bad. 

"Ny, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for being here with me the whole time. Thank you for catering to my daughter during this time. Thank you for sharing your family. Thank you for protecting me." She said while tears was streaming down her face. 

"No biggie." I shrugged. 

"NO, it is a big deal. I took you for granted. I knew I could have spoke to you that day but I wasn't ready to face you. I didn't know what happened but I knew what I saw. I allowed my past to fuck up my present. I made the wrong decision. I apologize for giving you my ass to kiss even after you told us all the truth. I was hurt and was hurting you at the same time. I don't know what is going on with my life, but I will not continue to allow it to go this way. I'm going to heal and love myself. I hope that one day you will forgive me and we can at least be friends if nothing else." She looked away. 

"Sweets, relax don't think to much and lets talk about it later." I kisssed her forehead and went back to my spot. 

I was kinda lost on what to say after that. Imani said alot and I needed to register it all. Still sitting there I kicked my feet up and laid in the same spot I have been laying in for over a month. I needed to digest everything Imani was saying. I also needed to figure out if I wanted to do. I know she had alot to work on and I have to make a decision on whether or not I want to deal with all that. How would this situation go is the biggest question for me?

I could hear Momma know telling me don't be like Armani and lose out on a solid one. Imma just talk to Sweets in the morning. She had a few more days in here and then she going home. I needed to figure out which home she going to and I need Tony dead by then. 

Sleep caught up with me and finally I can actually rest. 

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30 (855 words) 

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT

Also SHARE