Symere

Leaving out of the Waffle House with my brothers

Leaving out of the Waffle House with my brothers. I needed to clear my mind before I went crazy. I know Stormi didn't think she was gone walk pass me all these years and act like I didn't exist. Fuck wrong with this girl. I don't know what happened all I know is shorty went ghost on me. We had the best bond and she went ghost. When Ny went to jail her ass was no were to be found and that was one of the hardest times of my life. I can't wait to see her later. 

"Yo Mere, tell Ny I got his bread." Spazz said through the phone. 

It was going on 3 pm the next day and the nigga sold all his merch. This got to be some fuck shit here. There aint no way the nigga is ready for some more. 

"You sold everything bro?" I asked em. 

"Fuck yeah, I gotta eat my nigga. So let me know when we eating."

"Aight, I will let you know in the mean time make sure your count right or that's your head my nigga." 

Spazz was the homie but I ride with my brothers all day long. I'm with Ny weeding out the weak leaks. I don't like jail and I'm too damn fine to be in orange. Hell wrong with em.

Sending a text.

Mere: Spazz said he ready. 

Finally home, I literally live down the street from my mom. I'm not trying to be that far from my ole lady. That woman got the best cooking and never leave me hanging. So its only right that Iive close. Plus my brother's moved further out and I want to be able to get to my mom fast. 

Heading upstairs I got out the shower and laid in my bed. I had two hours before pulling up on Stormi, so imma just rest. 

----------

5 PM

---

Pulling up to Gresham Park, I spotted Stromi sitting on our bench. I was hoping shorty made me come find her so I can show her how I wasn't playing but I will take this as well. Damn Stormi fine as hell. 

"What's up ma?" walking up to our spot. Stormi tried to hug me. "Naw love you too close, we aren't on good terms. Sit down." I let her know. 

"Symere why did you call me here to be mad at me?" Stormi asked looking as if she was about to cry. 

"Do you know that you just up and left me with out no explanation my nigga. Did you realize how you left me? I called and called but shorty you never answered. What do I got a kid with you that I don't know about? What made you feel like leaving was best?" trying not to shout. 

"Imani caught Naim cheating and she...." 

Cutting her off, because I know damn well shorty didn't just say that Imani caught Naim cheating. So she left me because my cheating ass brother got caught. 

"Run that back Stormi, you left because Naim fucked up with your home girl. WHAT THE FUCK DO THAT GOT TO DO WITH ME? You know what I'm good. I thought I was gone hear something else but that is just a bunch of bullshit. You love me right? So why is it that I was punished for loving you back." I got up and walked off, If I look at her any longer I was gone snap.

"Mere please let me finish. MI AMOR!!" Turning around, we only called each other that when we had something serious to get off our chest. I don't want to hear shorty out so I looked at her, then turned around. She can go back to the shadows for all I care. 

Headed to moms because my mind was fucked up. How the fuck did this nigga fuck up and we had to suffer. And whenever I see Imani ass she getting a mouth full. who does this stupid shit. 

"MA, I need you my heart hurts." putting my lip out to pout. 

Fuck yall  I am a mommas boy. 

"Mere, why the fuck are you yelling through my house? Fuck is wrong with you now?" Momma yelled, slapping me in the back of the head. 

"Ma, I need you to call a family meeting. Mom Naim fucked up me and Armani lives."

Looking at me crazy, "What do you mean he fucked up yall's life?" 

"Stormi and Maliyah left because Imani caught Naim cheating on her." 

"Well damn son, how did you find this out and does Armani know? Where are your brothers."

Calling my brothers. 

"Bro, ma wants to see us all now." letting Armani know to get to the house. 

Then calling the asshole in the family. 

"Momma said get yo ass to her house NOW." pissed at Naim is how I feel at the moment. 

-------

45 minutes later. 

---

"Mom what's going on that I had to stop what I was doing to come here?" Naim booming through the door with Armani in tow. 

"I didn't call the meeting, your brother did." my momma said

They both looking at me crazy. 

"But I will say this yall better figure it the fuck out because I want a fucking grandbaby by next year or I'm shooting all you niggas." getting up going to the kitchen. 

"Bro, what is she talking about and why the hell you call a fucking meeting in the middle of the damn evening what the fuck is going on?" Armani was pissed but so what. 

"Naim is the reason the girls left us 6 years ago." I let it be known. 

Naim looked at me and then to Armani. 

"How the fuck did I make the girls leave Symere?"

"So, yall know I met up with Stormi and I just had to ask why shorty left. Shoot I even asked if she had a damn baby that was mines already. Shorty told me that Imani caught yo dumb ass cheating and that's why the slow ass left. So do you care to explain why I've been out here fucking hoes like I don't have a fucking soul? When the woman I want to be with could of fucking been with me." Looking at Naim like he got fucking two heads. 

----------------------------------

Chapter 9 (1080 words) 

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT 

Also SHARE