Stormi

Yes I real one got a chapter in this fucking book! I know yall love us

Here are some pieces to me.

My name is Stormi. I will not be giving you all my other names. (You in my business, DONT DO THAT) the feds could be watching.

Anyways, I'm one of Imani's bestfriends. Me, Maliyah, and Imani have been joint to the hip since we were 8 & 9. You would of thought we were all sisters in this crazy world of sin. But we not biologically, we just have an unbreakable bond. Them my ride or dies. Trust I'm going to war for them.

Enough about that. Ya girl been single since Imani pulled that disappearing act on Naim. We all vowed to leave them where they stood and not to play with them. See me and Symere we're inseparable back in then. However, I couldn't allow my heart to betray Imani. I knew that she was hurt. Plus my parents wanted me to focus on school. So us going further out for school was right up their alleys. The girls and I keep a low profile so we haven't seen the brothers in over 6 years. I'm not going to lie, I will always love Symere I just know if he was hell back then what is hell now. SMH!

I had my fair share of dating but truth be told  none of them sparked a flame like Symere. Yall I miss that nigga. Beside my girls he was my best friend. He knew everything about me and never judged me. It God wants us back he will make it happen but until then I'm going to finish school. I will be starting a few businesses of my own and helping the girls manage their business. I'm a bomb as cook and I should of went to school for the shit. But I want a few lounges and possibly a restaurant. I also have a fashion sense out this fucking world. I can put clothes together and give you a whole vibe. I also thought about starting an agency to style folks. Maliyah is bomb on the hair end and Imani got the makeup down pack. We gone be set for life. And Kenya gone be spoiled. 

Yes, we went to school for other things but each degree will help the other. We plan to own so many businesses together that we will be billionaires before we turn 30. So, trust our process. We doing the damn thang.

Dressed and ready to go to school on this good day. I need to stop for some food because I didn't cook and I was running late. My professors don't have any home training and I don't have time for that.

Pulling up to the waffle house. I feel like eat some steak, eggs, and hash browns. Walking up to the register I began to order my food. I will have to eat in my car when I get to the school.

"Damn shorty you are fine, what's your name?" from a familiar voice. The voice was too familiar and it had me stuck. It couldn't be him. Telling ya my damn story done brought this man to light after all these years. I'm not telling yall shit else. Got this man calling me shorty.

Turning around on my heels. Low and behold it was him. Fine ass Symere. But he wasn't alone baby! Armani and Naim was standing right next to him. If Casper wasn't a ghost I would of believed these three were. Armani & Naim walked up to me and hugged me. While Symere grilled the hell out of me. I guess this shorty wasn't so fine after all.

"Steak, Eggs, and Hash browns" the clerk called.

After grabbing my food I proceeded to walk out of the Waffle House. I wasn't going to do this today with the Ricks brothers.

"So, you just gone walk out and disappear in thin air again." Symere called out.

Looking at him with sympathetic eyes. I didn't know what to do. I knew I loved this man but it's been 6 long years. Who is he now?

"Symere I didn't walk out on you, well not intentionally. And I have to get going or else I'm going to be late. I'm sorry."

"Keep you bogus ass apology. Meet me at our spot at 5. And Stormi don't be there and watch what happens. I let you live in this state long enough but now you got me fucked up." Symere walked back into the Waffle House.

Did this nigga real demand for me to meet him and then threaten in me. I need to call the girls I don't want to betray Imani's trust. Truth be told I really do love and miss this man and what if the one.

"BITCHHHHHHHHHH!!! Yall would never guess what has happened to me today." I screamed through the phone.

"What happen and why you dragging the bitch?" Maliyah asked.

"Well, I was going to Waffle House because I was running late for class and couldn't cook. Some nigga standing in the line behind me says; "Damn shorty you fine." Please just guess who the nigga was when I turned around.

"David ole ugly ass?" Maliyah for the fuck shit again.

"NO BITCH. Symere, Armani, and Naim."  the phone line went quiet. "Hello bitches!"

"Did he ask bout me Stormi?" Imani finally asked.

"Nope bitch he didn't. Him and Armani gave me a hug. I walked out and Symere came behind me. Demanded that I meet him at our old spot tonight. Then he goes to say "I let you live in this state long enough but now you got me fucked up."" What do yall think that means? Imani I don't want to betray you. However, I can't deny my heart anything longer. Look how I ended up with David ole ugly ass."

Causing them to bust out laughing. I was serious if they thought I was playing. I need Symere back in my life and since they all 3 saw me. There wasn't any point to be dodging them. This was bound to happen.

"I think its time. I didn't mean to make yall give up on your love life for me. That was never my intentions and I would never ask yall to be lonely because of my heart break. I'm glad I got some sisters riding me with me. That alone means the world to me. So, just know I'm happy as long as your happy. And Don't be like me, at the first sign of a problem you run. If you want it to work you have to fight through the rough times together. I love yall hoes my class about to start" Imani said hanging up the phone.

"I know she is hurting behind Tony and probably thinks things would of been better with Naim. I want my good sis to find love and be okay with being fully loved. I say go meet up with Symere and go with the intention that things may never be the same and if yall do try to work out that yall will be rebuilding. In the mean time, keep me in the shadows because I'm not ready to face Armani. I left that nigga with a morning hard and never returned with his breakfast. I will be okay. Plus, I'm to jealous to know what he has been doing without me." Maliyah stated.

"I love you girl. Everything is going to work out just fine." I said before hanging up the phone.

I had alot on my mind and it was time for me to go to class. I will see how these turn out today at 5pm.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 (1283 words)

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT

Also SHARE