Sammy

Naim just left my house and I'm confused as to why this nigga didn't want to stay any longer. I was just like his cum holder and that was it. After I spent six months of my life cater to this nigga's every need while he was locked down. Why the hell is he steady playing games with me. Plus, I needed to know how the hell I was going to get pregnant when this nigga wraps up and consistently takes the condom with him. I need to find away to get his ass so I can get the nut I need out of him. 

"Jamie, you wouldn't believe who the hell came to my crib and gave me the best in the fucking world!" Making what just happened between me and Naim sound better than what it truly was. 

"Sammy you still fucking with that man? What happened to Tony?" Jamie asked. 

She always fucking up  moment for me. She didn't realize that I was at an all time high. UGH. 

"Sus let that shit go for me to worry about. Since you asked. Tony is out trying to get his bitch back. Plus his dick isn't all that big like Naim's. I needed something that would scratch my uterus. I love Tony but his dick isn't it for me." Letting her know. 

"You playing with fire Sammy. Make sure you know what you doing. Serious, this isn't right. You know I'm riding just want to make sure you know what you doing." 

See, Jamie is the good to my bad. She stay to her self and she don't give niggas the time of the day. Sus been hurt before so she just focus on her goals. She got niggas she fuck off on but none of them are permanent. Jamie isn't about to get caught up in love. It will take a special kind of person to get her to settled down. 

"Friend you're right. I just can't help it. Naim won't find out. I promise. But I have to go friend I love you." headed to my door that someone was ringing. 

"I love you too friend be safe out there." she said. 

Hanging up the phone, opening the door and there stood Tony. Looking like he been through hell for the last few months. 

"Hey Baby, what's wrong with you and why didn't you call me to let me know you are coming?"  I asked Tony. 

"Sammy, I didn't have a good day and I don't need to argue or fuss with you ma. I just came to lay next to my woman and possibly eat a homecooked meal with some great head and ending my night with my dick all in you. So, what you cooking your nigga?" Tony walking to the kitchen with me in tow. 

What the fuck was up with everyone wanting me to make them a home cook meal. I don't do all this domestic shit. Imma damn thug I don't have time for this shit. 

"Baby I didn't cook and there isn't anything in the kitchen to cook." 

If looks could kill then ya girl would be dead because Tony looked like he was ready to ring my fucking neck. I don't need to be fight with him. 

"I will order some uber eats what do you want to eat?" I asked.

Ordering Tony's meal off of uber eats. I guess ya girl has to do better. 

After some mind blowing sex. I cuddy under Tony and drifted off to sleep. 

------------------------------------

Chapter 12 (590 words) 

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT 

Also SHARE