Sammy

"Jamie, this nigga think I'm really working at the bank. Little do he know. I'm trying to be a kept bitch." laughing on the phone with my best friend. 

"Sammy you better stop playing with Ny, you know that nigga been a shooter since he was younger you better come correct. Trust that nigga will get rid of you if you on that fuck shit. So protect yourself and make sure you ready for whatever he dish out." Jamie lectured. 

"Girl, I'm far from worried. I told that nigga I was on birth control and he was bussing all in me this morning. So, i know I will be pregnant in no time. Once I have his baby he not gone have no choice but to keep me around. So trust and believe that I will be with Naim." 

"Okay boo, I have to go back to work. I will talk to you later." Jamie hung up the phone. 

I was in the bed hungry as ever. I had my nigga Tony coming over. I been missing him while he been playing house with the bitch Imani. I'm sick of that bitch and wish she would get the picture so me and my nigga could be together. 

I know yall ready to go upside my head but hear me out. Tony is my nigga but trust me yall he not hitting on shit. I love him we've been fucking around for the last year and a half. I fell in love with him and we've been living together since. I do know about his bitch but that didn't stop me from loving him. He always talks about how she think she is better than him and treated him like a boy instead of a man. That's where I come in at. I treat Tony like a man. The only thing is Tony spends alot of his time at the house with her so I needed a friend. 

When I found about Naim. I just knew I needed to be his baby mama. I couldn't give him my heart because truthfully I really loved Tony and wanted to be with him. Naim has a lot of money and he gone continue to get money where as Tony who has the hustling skills but sometimes smoke his own product. And he hasn't been up since we start talking. So, I have to at least secure my future. That's where Naim comes in at. 

Jamie is my best friend since we both were in foster care together. She has always been there for me. The only thing is Jamie went off to school and been working in her field of a hairstylist for the last 3 years. Jamie paid her way through school by stripping in the club and shorty still one of the top strippers  She is proof that you can turn your life around.

I on the other hand felt like someone was supposed to take care me. I had to fight through alot in my life and its my time to be taken care of. I also didn't have anything I was good at. So, being a rich nigga well kept wife/baby mama is the career I'm going for. 

I've clearly been lying to Ny about the shit that I was doing with my life. He thought I was a banker at Bank Of America and that I was going to school to be a nurse. Baby that was a fucking lie. I couldn't stand high school, I damn sure wasn't going to sit in anyone's class after. I strip at night. I may have sex for money but ultimately Tony take care of the bills here and I pocket my money. 

I just hope I can keep my truth away from Ny until I have his kid. If not then I need another victim. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 (647 words) 

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT. 

ALSO SHARE!