Naim

Leaving  Georgia State about to go meet up with my brothers and Spazz. I'm not going to lie I thought that I would at least be able to get a word in with Imani, I guess she just don't want to hear my shit. 

Walking into our new warehouse. I saw that my brothers and Spazz was already here. See, none of the other niggas called to let us know they finished with their product. Spazz was the first and it was only 18 hours since we last saw him. That means he cold as hell at the dope game or he a snitch. Now, he don't strike me as a snitch so we will see. 

"Spazz, what's up my man? Pulling my gun out, I was already pissed about Imani and I'm not about to have no fuck nigga around me. I'm not going back to jail. Symere looking at me crazy and Armani just shaking his head. I guess these niggas trust him but me I don't trust nobody. 

"Cuz get that gun out my fucking face!" Spazz gritted through his teeth. 

"Bruh you must think I'm fucking stupid or something. How the fuck did I give you a key and you cooked and sold the product within 18 hours?" still got the gun to his head. 

"Nigga was I supposed to shit on the product like them fuck boys you got out there. You asked me to do something and I came through. No matter how long or how. I fucking did it. Here is your fucking money." Throwing the money at my feet and walking away. 

Letting him go, dispute what yall may think I just can't take any chances. My brothers may feel some kind of way. 

"Ny, what the fuck was that? Nigga you really just pulled a gun out on this nigga cuz he did what the fuck you said?" Armani stated looking confused.

"You can never be too careful." I let em know. 

"Well there go the only nigga that I would vouch for in this industry. I guess yo felon ass gone get out there and get it out the mud because we don't have anyone the fuck else. The way that nigga did what he had, shit he can get a plug and go to war with us. How the fuck you making enemies with yo dumb ass and you only been home for a few weeks?" Symere carried on while pacing the room. 

Sitting there thinking about what my brothers had to say had me thinking. I can't be that damn cautious that I'm fucking up my own money. I already fucked over the woman I love. I can't be fucking with the money next. "Fuck" 

"When you talk to him tell him to be at the next meet." I walked out the warehouse. I need a getaway and fucking fast. Maybe some pussy would do me some justice. Something is going to have to give. I've been on go since I left the fucking prison and haven't stopped yet. It's time I play and clear my mind. 

Headed to Sammy house I needed to get real nasty and fast. I know she could get me off and I would be able to relieve some stress. 

"Damn daddy, I haven't seen you in a while. Your a hard man to catch up with." Sammy said licking her lips. 

Walking in the house, "Sam, what did you cook today? A nigga hungry and need something to eat." 

"I didn't cook, I had some Waffle house this morning and some Touchdown not to long ago. I can uber eats you some food, what do you want?" 

Looking at shorty like she was crazy. At this point I might as well just get the sex and go my ass home. How the fuck was shorty cooking meals the whole time I was locked down and now she eating all this outside food. WTF. 

"Naw shorty I'm good. I wanted a home cooked meal. But can you relieve some stress for a nigga." walking to the couch. I don't have time for no bedroom action, I don't want shorty to think I'm staying. 

Sammy walked over to me and dropped to her knees. Fumbling with my pants to release my other member. She finally got him out and baby girl went to work. Kiss the head while looking me in the eyes. Deep throating without gagging. Shorty was a fucking pro. 

"Fuck!" 

She spit on my dick. Using her hands to massage the spit then taking me in her mouth whole. Sucking like she sucking a pacifier. The way she used her mouth was driving me crazy. I couldn't moan, this is what a nigga needed. Grabbing her ponytail, standing up to my feet and began to fuck her face. It was like lil mama was catch all the dick I was throwing down her throat. Playing with her pussy and sucking at the same time. My stomach is getting tight and I knew at any minute I was going to come. I moved my dick out of her mouth, tapped her on the ass and she assumed the position. At this point I had Sammy ass propped up on the arm of her couch. Sliding a condom on I rammed my dick into her open. 

Thinking I was going to hit something super tight. I just tried to enjoy the ride. I was definitely dropping my kids off in her mouth. Sammy pussy wasn't as tight as I needed it to be. So, after ramming my dick in and out of her pussy a few more times. Now, I was truly ready to bust my nut and go. 

Sammy turned around back on her knees. I didn't even want no slow shit. Pushing my dick to the back of her throat. She tired sucking but I was moving to fast. I need to bust soon. Sammy soaked my dick once again. Shorty mouth the best thing about her. Using my hand to keep her head steady as I move in and out of her mouth. Feeling my stomach get tight and my legs buckling up. I knew I was at my peak. Next thing you know my kids was shooting down Sammy throat and I was pulling my pants us getting ready to leave. 

"Daddy, I want more. Let's go to the room for round two." 

"Naw, ma I have business to take care of. I will stop by in a few days." grabbing my condom and heading to the door. Still stuck on the loose pussy. I know I need to get my love back or at least something new. 

"Fuck" I said when I got into my car. This couldn't be my life. 

Headed home again alone, showering, then jumping in my bed. 

"Something has to give!" 

---------------------------------------------------

This is my first sex scene. Let me know what you think in the comments. 

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11 (1147 words) 

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT

Also SHARE