Agony and Fawn

Hope you enjoyed Ink and Sydney!
Want more?

The third addition to The Wolves MC

Agony and Fawn were high school sweethearts

Agony and Fawn were high school sweethearts. Everyone thought they would stay together, Agony and Fawn thought so too. They were both reckless teenagers, that's what made them close. The freedom they both wanted. It didn't last long when one night leads to the creation of what broke them apart.
Both were just 17, and Fawn was pregnant. Agony couldn't handle the responsibility of a baby, so he left. Leaving Fawn with a broken heart and baby on the way.

Will she ever forgive him for running out on her? For leaving her to raise their child on her own? Would she ever be able to move on from the pain of her once lover and best friend leaving her?

(If you haven't, go check out the first addition to the series: Bear and Haisley)

_____________________________

Sneak Peek; Chapter One

8 years ago

(Part 1)

"I'm pregnant," Fawn tells her boyfriend of 3 years. They sat across from each other on her bed. He had stayed completely quiet while his brain attempted to wrap around what she had just said. Fawn hadn't planned it. She knew she wasn't ready but getting rid of or giving away the baby was out of the question.

"What do you mean you're pregnant?" He asks as the panic started to set in while getting up and pacing around her room.

"What do you think I mean, T? I'm pregnant as in we had sex and you knocked me up" she stands up and crosses her arms over her chest with an irritated expression on her face.

"H-how? How did this happen?! We used protection" he grips his hair out of frustration as he stops the pacing and looks at her.

"It's not foolproof, T. You knew that." She tosses her hands up in anger, he was pissing her off beyond belief. He was acting as if it had been her fault.

"What are you gonna do? Keep it?" He asks once he had calmed down a bit but the panic was still sitting on his chest. He thought about what his parents would say and how he wasn't ready for that responsibility.

"What do you mean by 'me'? Aren't you going to be a part of its life?" She asks in a hurt tone as if he had just pushed everything on her and was going to make her deal with the results of their actions.

"Fawn. I'm not ready for this. I'm 17. You can't keep it!" He walks closer to her and tries to touch her arm but she snatched away.

"Do you think I am ready to be a parent? If you haven't forgotten. I'm also 17, T! But I'm not going to hurt or abandon the baby!" She yells at him. It felt like he had ripped her heart out of her chest when he demanded she gets rid of it. Her family taught her no child was a mistake, they may come very unexpectedly but they weren't a mistake. Everything happened for a reason.