Chapter 11

Sydney and Ink were casually waiting in the room Doc had put them in

Sydney and Ink were casually waiting in the room Doc had put them in. Their conversation wasn't as colorful as usual since Sydney couldn't really speak but Ink made due.

When Doc came back he informed Sydney that the man that was strangling her with her shirt damaged multiple muscles in the neck which was the reason why she was having such trouble speaking.

Doc explained it that it would take up to four to six weeks to completely heal and that would be if she took really good care of herself. Sydney needed to speak very minimal, stay hydrated, even recommended tea and honey.

Ink made jokes the rest of the day about how much quieter it would be and how she couldn't yell at him for doing stupid things. Being that she couldn't talk meant she expressed her feelings through other ways. Glares, pushing, light arm hitting, jumping on him, tacking. The usual just now more frequently.

After a while, the medicine Doc gave her was starting to make her sleepy so she decided to lay down asleep for a little while. Ink was going to stay but she told him that he can go and do some manly things while she caught up on some beauty sleep.

Ink did exactly that. He went straight to the bar and sat with his brothers.

"How's she doing, brother" Chain smacks his shoulder as he walks by and sits down in the seat in front of Ink.

"She's doing alright. That fucker damaged some muscles when he had her by the shirt last night" the thought of last night truly angered him.

"Well if you wanna get rid of some of the pent up anger, he is waiting for you" hearing Chains say that made the adrenaline pump through his veins. Ink was only violent when needed and he thought this was the time it was needed.

"Let's go talk to our little friend" Ink has a dark look on his face as he takes one last sip of his beer and slams it down on the table.
-
"Wake up!" Chains voice bounced off the cement walls causing it to echo throughout the entire basement.

The three men were laying on some cots the had down there and had major hangovers. The sound of the men groaning filled the brother's ears. Having a hangover was bad enough then adding Chains voices was not the best mix.

"What do you want, man" the one that hurt Sydney says as he rolls face-first into the cot. The room smelt of nothing by sweat and alcohol which was a very common smell at the compound after a party night.

"Don't man me boy" Bear grabs the back of the man shirt, yanking him onto his feet. He was barely managing to stand, if Bear wasn't there to hold him his ass would be on the floor.

"What's your name, boy," Bear asks with a scrunched face at the smell of the man.

"My name? Of its 'kiss it"

Bear didn't appreciate that smart comment so he pulled the man closer and said very loudly. "What's your name, boy!"

This time the man answered. "Bloody hell! It's Miles. Just stop yelling" he says while covering his ears just like the other two men did.

"Well next time answer my question" Bear wasn't the type to beat around the bush. His tactics seem childish but they worked.

"Who are your little friends, Miles?" Bear said his name with venom. The Wolves did not tolerate violence and harm of the innocent. Men or women.

"I-I don't know, we only met last n-night" Bear could smell the bullshit he was saying from miles away.

"Do you smell that, brothers?" Bear processed to sniff the air which made his brother chuckle lowly. They knew exactly what he was going to do next.

Bear moved closer to Miles again and yelled "bullshit!" Before giving him a good right hook to the gut. Not even seconds later Miles released all the content of his stomach on the floor.

"Let's try this again shall we, Miles" Bear snatched Miles back into a standing position since he had hunched over to vomit.

"Since you were the little leader of the incident last night, you are the one being questioned. I'm going to ask you one more time. Who. Are. They."

Ink stood in the corner of the room watching. He knew he turn wasn't up yet so he stayed quiet and let the anger boil in his blood a little longer.

"I'm not a snitch."

"You may not be but you're are going to need stitches, either way, boy. You can either go the easy route with fewer stitches or the hard route with many, many stitches, and a lot more pain. Your choice, boy"
Bears voice stayed very bland as though he could care less which way the boy picked, it was going to be fun either way.

"I said. I'm. No. Snitch"

"And I said. You. Gonna. Need. Stitches. Anyways. Just wait until her boyfriend gets ahold of all three of ya'll." Those words sent dear straight through the men in the basement with the brothers. They knew they had royally fucked up. Sydney may not be officially claimed as an old lady but she was still their friend and needed justice for what they did.

Bear had Agony and Crash go pick her truck up the following morning. They dropped it off at the garage where they would attempt to repair it. They were used to working on bikes so her truck would definitely be a bit of a challenge.

Ink still was going to keep his promise and visit her job once she was better. They were supposed to take care of their workers yet Sydney got hurt and it could have possibly been worse if they hadn't shown up. Ink wanted to teach a lesson on keeping a better eye on their workers along with people they throw out.