Chapter 16

"How bad we gonna fuck him up?" Tank asks once they are sitting in front of the building where the bar Sydney worked at was

Ink pulled his gloves off while glaring at the building. He was ready to have that talk with her boss.

"Until I feel like he understands what I'll be telling him" Ink threw his leg over to the other side, getting off of his motorcycle. He placed his gloves in his bag which was strapped to his seat.
Tank knew blood was definitely going to be shed. He was all in for it.

Once the brothers made sure their belongings were put up, they headed inside. He saw a few of the bartenders walking around cleaning up the place.

"Where's your boss" Ink stops one of the workers that walked past him. The man only pointed at one of many doors in the door.

"Ready brother?" Ink asks the closer they get to the door. Tank nodded before knocking on the door with a smirk on his face.

"Come in!"

Without any second to spare he opens the door. A short man with glasses was sitting at a desk looking at a computer screen. He hadn't even looked up to see the men standing in the doorway.

Ink and Tank walk in, shutting the door behind them. He even made sure he locked it for good measure.

When the owner finally looked up his eyes went wide. Fear was very much evident on his face which is something Ink wanted to see.

"NO! I want you two out of here!" the owner stands up from his chair. Ink and Tank walked closer to the man. He tried to back away only to bump into the wall behind his desk.

"I'll leave when I get what I want" Ink walked behind the desk and stood directly in front of him.
-

"shit, Ink. I think he shit himself" Tank chuckles once they walk out of the building.

"But did you have to break the man's glasses and throw his computer across the room?" Tank was pulling on his gloves while Ink was cleaning up the blood on his hands.

"fuck his computer and glasses. My woman was hurt because of his ignorance." Ink still had adrenaline running through him. He was doing his best to call himself before he got back on his motorcycle.

"You broke that bastard's nose. I swear he was gonna cry when the blood got on his expensive shirt" Tank was partially out of breath from laughing. When he got on his motorcycle he looked over at Ink.

Ink finished cleaning his hands before pulling on his gloves. He gets on his motorcycle and looks over at Tank. "Let's just go. I wanna get back soon"
-

"Mom wanted me to ask if you'd like to go with us on a picnic." Balake, Haisley, and Bear's oldest son ask Sydney. Ink had been gone for a day. He called her any chance he got which she was thankful for.

"Sure. Let me get changed" Sydney stands from her seat and headed up the stairs to the room Ink and her share.

Sydney changed into a cute, loose top and some light-colored jean shorts. As much as she wishes she could go on the picnic with Ink, she wouldn't wanna go with anyone else but Haisley and Bryleigh.

When she was finished getting dressed she grabbed her phone and headed downstairs. She was met with Haisley gathering blankets for them to sit on.

"Let me help" Sydney offers and she slides her phone in the pocket of her jeans before rushing over to help Haisley.

"You shouldn't be lifting so much stuff. Bear would freak if he saw you doing this" Sydney says as she grabs the blankets from Haisley and says them on the counter.

"I'm pregnant, not broken" Haisley huffs annoyed that everyone treats her like a fragile doll. Bear made sure to inform everyone to help Haisley out when she was doing something.

"We know but WE will be broken if Bear catches up not helping you" Sydney chuckles thinking about Bear's reactions. He loved his wife and it was very obvious.

"He just gets so protective. When I was pregnant with Bryleigh, it was 100 times worse. It was like I was walking on eggshells." Haisley rolls her eyes as she thought about her pregnancy with Bryleigh. She rested against the counter as she tries to help ease the ache in her back.

"He loves you and the kids with every fiber of his being. I can tell that from a million miles away" Sydney continues to pack the rest of the things while Haisley rested. She knew as much as Haisley hated it, she was in that stage of pregnancy where the small things seemed so hard to do.

"Yeah. We love his overprotective butt as well."

It was only a few moments before the kids rushed downstairs ready to go out for the picnic. "Balake carry the baskets for me, please. Bryleigh takes your blanket and toys. Me and Sydney will get the rest" Haisley ordered as she pushed herself up from leaning against the counter.

Sydney was a little surprised at how her kids obeyed with ease. From what she saw at the parks some kids were just downright rude and vicious. That was one of the main reasons why she was scared to have kids but seeing Haisley being pregnant and managing a toddler and teenager. It made her wanna experience that as well.

The rest of the day Sydney sat outside with them and had fun but she had lingering thought about babies. What would it be like if she and ink had kids? Would they be well behaved? Would they be rude and mean? All these though played in her head. Sydney knew she couldn't decide that on her own.

Sydney pushed away that thought and held onto it until Ink felt like it was time. She wasn't going to push anything on him especially if she wasn't sure she was ready herself.