Chapter 3

"Beautiful, let's get to your house" he finally slacks up after they had laid underneath one of the blankets completely bare

"Beautiful, let's get to your house" he finally slacks up after they had laid underneath one of the blankets completely bare. Their bodies were tangled together as they laid under the stars.

"Just a few more minutes" Sydney groans softly while burying her face into his neck as she ran her nails down his chest softly.

Ink bite his lip to stop the groan from slipping out. She knew how to push every one of his buttons but damn did he love it.

"Only for a little while longer, I want to be in a real bed with you tonight. Close and comfortable" he speaks softly as he caresses her care back soothingly. Sydney only nodded as a response while she enjoyed the feeling of him close.

Ink admires Sydney as she rested on him. Her beautiful, perfectly soft skin on his rough, fully inked skin. They were the complete opposite of each other. They put the turn meaning in the phrase 'opposites attract'.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asks even though he knew the answer. It was something natural for him to say every time he saw her.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe a few times. I'm not sure" she shrugs with a slight smirk on her face, though her eyes remained closed.

"Have I ever told you how warm you are?" She asks to know that he was expecting something different but it was the truth, especially at that very moment.

"I just called you beautiful and you call me warm. So very touching, my love" he says sarcastically before kissing her forehead.

Sydney giggles before turning her head to kiss his chest. "You are very handsome, and sexy, and strong"

"Oh shucks. Now you're being too kind" he acts bashful even though she has called him that a thousand times. Sydney and Ink have a very playful relationship. They were serious when they needed to be. When they had the chance for fun and to tease each other they took it.

"Me? Being kind? Never!" She exclaims while rolling her eyes. Sydney reaches behind her and grabbed the bag she brought with her and pulls out one of Inks shirts he left at her house.

There was no point in changing into any new clothes since they needed a shower so she put her dried swimsuit back on along with her shorts.

Sydney was about to ask if Ink was ready but he was still laying under the covers, staring at her. "We're you watching me get dressed the entire time?" She asks as she the shirt on before crossing her arms and glaring at him.

"Maybe...it's a nice fucking view" ink acts all innocent as he sits up and shrugs before grabbing his swim trunks.

"You Perv" she throws at him while slapping his arm, making his hiss at the sting.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before, beautiful" he rolls his eyes at her reaction while pulling his swim trunks on. Sydney only rolls her eyes and hopped out the back of the truck.

"come on, Caven. I'm ready to shower and sleep" she ushers as she starts getting the blankets and folding them up nearly for Ink to put back in his truck.

"I know, baby." ink gets down and takes the blankets from her and places them in the back seat of his truck. When he turned around Sydney was pushing her tailgate up.

"I'll meet you at your house" he walks over to her and pulls her in by her waist and kisses her. Sydney kisses back, enjoying the kiss until she felt a sting on her ass making her jump back.

All she could hear his Inks laughter while she held onto her aching cheek. "Cave!!!" she groans before shaking his arm causing him to have the same reaction.

"you're such a dick" Sydney looks up at Ink and he looks like he is about to burst with laugher even though he was holding his arm where she had hit him.

"But you love me" ink adds as he watches her walk over to her truck door and get in. He chuckles as she flips him off but it comes to an end when he watches her get in. The hottest thing Caven could even watch Sydney do is get into a truck with mud on the tires and In one of his shirts while the engine roars.

Ink knew he needed to get to her house before he pulled her out of the truck and into the back. He rushed over to his side and got into his truck, starting it up and rolling both his windows down just like Sydney did.

Sydney looked over at him and smiled before hitting the gas and rolling down the dirt road. Ink followed behind her with a grin on his face. The only thing missing from their 'perfect relationship' was being able to show everyone how much they loved each other. One day. One day, Ink would show her off to his brothers and everyone around them.

Ink only played to be a man-whore in front of his brother because they were who they thought he was. He was, to begin with, but when he met Sydney, he dropped every rotter that came his way or just simply walked away and went to his room to walk to Sydney.

Sydney knew a little about how Inks club worked. She did know about the Rotters and ink also knew Sydney wasn't afraid to whoop some ass over her man. She knew he would do the same for her, they were there for each Roger through thick or think even though they were mostly in distance of each other. Absence did make the heart grow fonder, and whoever didn't believe it should look at Sydney and Ink. They were the true meaning of it. No matter how many days or weeks they were apart, they cherish every second with each other whether it was good or bad.