Chapter 36

"You don't know him! How could you compare the only person who has cared for me in years to the devil?! The only person that still loves me no matter the decisions I make!" Sydney pushed the sick feeling away and was now standing face to face with...

"You don't know him! How could you compare the only person who has cared for me in years to the devil?! The only person that still loves me no matter the decisions I make!" Sydney pushed the sick feeling away and was now standing face to face with her mother.

"You are so naive. He's- he's gonna leave. He's gonna leave you all along with that daughter of yours." Sydney watched as her mother tried to push her but missed her completely.

"Don't make that decision for him. What happens between me and Caven is none of your damn business." Sydney felt her own rage radiating off of her.

"I'm trying to protect you!"

"No! You are trying to live through me. You are trying to take control because you didn't have a choice when it came to him leaving you. I am not your pawn." Sydney hated arguing with her mother but a line had been crossed. She wasn't sure she would ever have a relationship with her mom after this.

"You need help. Stop trying to drown the pain with alcohol. Stop inflicting your pain onto everyone around you." Sydney tried to be levelheaded with her mother but when Sydney felt a sting across her cheek the nice guy routine was over.

"Don't tell me what to do! I am your mother!"

"No! You lost the right to call yourself my mother a long time ago. Now that you tried to hurt my child...." Sydney walked closer making her mother fall back onto the couch.

"..you are nothing to me. If I have to lose you to protect my daughter and everyone around me, then so be it" her tone was even threatening. It was so much more than a threat.

"You will be nothing without me!"

"I've been on my own since I was eighteen. I worked my ass off. I have my own house. I'm a mother now. I think to be done pretty damn well for myself. Without you." Sydney turned to leave the room but her mother grabbed onto her wrist.

"Don't leave me, Sydney. Please" Sydney's mother begged but Sydney saw straight through the lie.

"Your manipulative ways don't work on me anymore. Your pity card can no longer be played." Sydney snatched her wrists from her mother's grip. Her face held no emotion as she looked down at Her mother who soon started to laugh darkly.

"If only you knew how much I've played into your life, darling. Who do you think had those men hurt you at the Bar?" Sydney felt that sickness in her stomach returned. She felt her face go pale as she thinks about that night.

"You? You had those men try and rape me?" Sydney felt her heart pounding against her chest. Her mother just smiled wickedly.

"I had them jump you, I told them they could do as they pleased with you" Sydney never knew her mother was that twisted. All before of a past relationship she couldn't get over.

"What is wrong with you?!" Sydney exclaims as she starts to walks backward slowly.

"You are living the life I was supposed to have! I was supposed to live happily with my true love. Have a daughter to raise with him but nooooo!" Finally the truth as to why she despises Sydney so much.

"Dad loves you, you sick bitter ass women. Dad still stayed with you, married you, and even had kids with you. No matter how twisted you were, he stayed!" Sydney regained control and started to walk closer to her mother.

"That man loved you even with all the bullshit you've put us through but you have your head so far up your ass you can't see it!"

"He's nothing but a pansy. He followed me around like a lost puppy until he saw that bastard child of yours" without even thinking Sydney slapped your mother. She was surprised that the force behind it didn't make her head to spin-off.

"Don't speak of my child in that manner. Actually don't speak of her at all!" Momma Bear mode was in full gear.

"You can do and call me all the names you can think of but never! Everrr! Speak on my daughter's name like that. Do you hear me?!" Sydney was now up in her mother's face. She could tell that what just happened startled her mother completely. Her mother was wide-eyed like she had just seen a ghost.

"As much as I have no empathy for you. Dad wants to send you...away. I think he wanted the psych ward that's a few thousands of miles away." The look on her mother's face told her everything. The true terror in her eyes.

"No. No, you can't. You can't don't that to me" Sydney's mother started to grab onto her and beg.

"You are right. I can't but, a husband that thinks his wife needs treatment can." The smug look on Sydney's face only infuriated her mother more.

"He'll never know. I'll just tell him you are lying. He believes eve thing I say" her mother let go of her arm and tried to gather herself.

"Oh yeah?" Sydney made her way towards the door and opened it. Standing outside was all the brothers and Sydney's dad.

"Baby..come on. Don't listen to her. She lies all the time" Sydney's mother tried to convince not only her dad but the brothers.

"Your ride should be here soon, Miss Lisa." Bear walks into the room and grabs her upper arm. Agony was on the other side holding her the same way.

"Miss? I'm married."

"Not for much longer. Once you're sent away, I'm filling for a divorce." Sydney's dad speaks with confidence. He felt good about finally standing up for himself and doing what he wanted.

"You are all going to rot in Hell one day!" Sydney's mother yells.

"We will meet you there" Tank scoffs at her words.

"I hate you all!!!" Sydney's mother screams as Bear and Agony lead her outside the compound.