Chapter 17

Bella's Pov

"It's a surprise that she was able to last as long as she did while being in transition" Carlisle told everyone including the pack who worried for her "normally the pain is so bad we can't move. And on top of that she isn't making a single sound now"

"her shifter blood should have fought off the venom" Sam said "shouldn't it of"

"Yes, that's why I believe Prim is a different type of wolf" Carlisle sighs "her eyes glow when she angered, you guys just phase. Not to mention they glow sliver and her eyes are brown"

I sigh breaking away from them and up the staircase to the room where Prim laid. The newborn Bree sat next to her. "she's so quiet and relaxed looking" Bree muttered

I nod softly "it's not normal but Prim isn't normal either"

Bree hummed in response before her brows knitted together. Looking at the door where Alec busted through with the guys right behind him. I moved in front of Bree just in case but Alec's eyes rested on Prims still form.

"Bella please understand I couldn't do anything. I was under order. We all were. Aro is after Prim Bella. He wants to kill Prim. Just like he killed Didyme Marcus mate" Alec cried "I left as soon as I heard. Jane will follow me. Jane adores Prim like a sister we didn't want to hurt anyone. Please believe me"

My face softens at Alec's pleas. I walk over to Alec and hug him "I know Alec, but you'll have to apologize to Prim. I know she'll forgive you. Your just gonna have to work for it"

Alec nods looking over Prim gently grabbing her hand falling to his knees "I should have left as soon as I found her. I should have been a good mate and protected her like I promised. I'm sorry Prim I'll make it up to you. If I hurt you again if I break another promise then I will let all you brothers rip me up and put me together again just to repeat"

Edward chuckles "she can hear you, she says you have another shot and if it happened again you better look forward to being ripped apart for 300 years before being put together again... No Prim I am not repeating it exactly how you said it... Well you say it when you wake up... No the pack doesn't hate you... Yes I am sure... Yes he's wearing it"

Prims hand moved slightly to wrap around Alec's. He gently kissed the back of her hand. I smile at the two.

Prims pov

I felt Alec kiss that back of my hand as my heart started to pick up "her change is almost over, she'll wake up in 3 minutes" Alice stated "and as for now, the volturi won't attack. They are waiting for an opportunity. Also Jane will be here in 3 days"

"how is she waking up so early" Rose asked "it's barely been a full day"

"I'm not sure" Carlisle sighed "I'm calling Eleazar to come down here to see if he knows anything"

"As much as Prim loves Bella we should get Bella out of the room" Esme stated

I felt Bella kiss my head before she left calling to Alec "Watch over my sister" shortly after she left my heart stopped completely before it had a hummer bird heart beat and the burning in my throat wasn't noticeable in the slightest. My eyes flew open on their own accord. I look around the room. I can see even better then my wolf sight. Then they stop on Alec.

I sit up and slap him up side the head "that's for scaring me" I then grab his collar kissing him "that's because I love your dumb ass"

The other's chuckle Emmett coming forward "you need to hunt"

I shrug "not really but I should. I want to see Bells"

"she isn't lying, her thirst is almost nonexistent" Jasper grins "you certainly are something different"