Chapter 7

Prim pov

Me and Alice were currently parking the stolen car as Bella ran to save Edward. Soon we are parked and ran towards the castle. I had changed on the airplane. It consist of a grey cropped hoodie with a red rose on the upper left side of my chest with black high waisted leggings. I still wore my white high top converse. Alice pushed open a big door and slipped inside with me right behind her.

"Hello boys" Alice said "Why don't we do this somewhere more private"

Then started talking but I wasn't paying much attention until one of them called me a thing. I raised my brow and said "I'd say something back but I was raised to respect my elders"

He growled as I flashed a wicked smirk "Why you little bi-"

"what is taking so long, Master sent me to come get you all" A small blonde girl said looking at the 2 men

"Bella why don't you and Prim go enjoy the festival" Edward said

"The girls come as well" blondie said

"Over my de-"

"Well let's just deal with this already" I stated interrupting Edward. With that we all followed the Blondie. Bella glued to Edwards side and I waked with Alice the 2 guys behind us. Then we entered a huge....thrown room? "Ah sister your sent to get 3 but come back with 4"

I growl and stand closer to Bella not liking how they are looking at her. They all look at me with curiosity in their eyes. They soon put the similarities together.

"She told her sister!" The blonde male exclaims

"She told me nothing" I growl my eyes glowing as my anger raises

The one in the front with black hair did a weird laugh. "Extraordinary"

I kept a glare on my face as Aro grab Edwards hand and looked through his mind. Soon Aro asked to look into Bella's making me growl and Edward as well. But none the less Bella put her hand in his and he laughs weirdly again.

"How odd I see nothing" he weirdly laughed and looked at me holding out his hand I look over at Edward and then took Aro's hand. He once again did that laugh making me back way and stand in front of Bella. "I see nothing from her either. They both repel me. I wonder if they repel us all, Jane"

"With pleasure"Jane said with a wicked grin "This might only hurt a little"

"No!" Edward yelled jumping in front of Bella and I as a bubble grows around us again.

My eyes are glowing brightly as I frantically look around on alert. My eye's stop on a boy though. Suddenly everything changes.... All of a sudden it not gravity holding me to the earth it's him.. Everything felt different and I saw seens of us together. Soon I snapped out of it beyond confused. The bubble was still around us but everyone was staring at me. Soon I was seeing dark spot's and I look over at Bella as the bubble starts to disappear

"I-i'm sorry.." I whispered out as my eyes fall close and I fall to the floor drained of energy.

Bella's pov

"Prim" I screamed rushing to grab her but Alice caught her.

The Volturi used this as a advantage and trapped Edward and grabbed Alice making her drop Prim but a boy grabbed her and cradled her to his chest.

"Please don't hurt them..... I'm the only human in this room" I pleaded "Prim is a wolf and innocent even though she acts tough she's not a fighter. Only when her family is threaten....... please she's only 16"