chapter 3

Primrose

I'm on the plane to go see dad and Bella. Im so excited i'm bouncing in my seat an probably annoying the guy next to me.

" attention all passengers we will be landing in 2 minutes please fasten your seat belts and we hope you enjoyed the ride "

the speaker lady said i quickly fasten my seat belt and waited til we landed. After we landed i quickly get my carry on and get off the plane and go-to the luggage claiming and then go to find dad when i find him i run strait to him and give him a tight hug.

"oh daddy i missed you so much" i tell him putting my face into his shoulder.

"i missed you to princess" he whispered into my hair hugging me tightly.

"hows Bells does she know im here" i asked him

"I was saving it for a surprise lets go so you can see her" he said "i hope this works" i heard him mumble

AT THE HOUSE

When we get there i jump out of the car before it even stop and run to Bella's room once I get to her room I bust through the door screaming "HONEY IM HOME DID YEAH MISS ME"

"Prim!" Bella screams jumping and pulling me into a hug.

"Bellz I missed you" I cried into her shoulder.

"oh I've missed you so much lil sis. I wish I could've taken you with me when I left" she cried holding me tightly.

"When and how'd ya get here " she asked when she let go

"i just got here mom let me after 3 days of begging" i replied

"how is mom"

"shes good she misses you"

"yea I miss her too" she sighs softly

I smile at her a bit and gently nudge her. "you'll see her soon"

"yeah your right, how long are you allowed to stay" she asked

"as long as I want! Dad already enrolled me in school I start tomorrow" I smile brightly at her. She smiles at me.

"awesome I'll have my favorite person with me" she exclaims brightly before frowning a little bit. "you'll make it easier to cope"

Smiling softly I hug her tightly "it'll be oki big sis, hey I even have the same classes as you I'm really ahead of the students here apparently"

She laughs weakly "you always were smarter then me"

"hey why don't we drive around or go out!" I exclaim jumping up trying to cheer her up.

"hm yeah we can hike, I remember how much you love hiking" as soon as she says that I perk up with a huge smile squealing

"yes yes yes yes yes yes!" I squeal "lemme go get changed and you should to!"

Running down stairs I find dad. "daddy! Can me and bells go hiking pwease"

"I dunno hu- okay okay you can go just stop with the eyes" he starts saying "do you still remember how to work a gun?"

"yes and yes thank you daddy!" I squeal "where's my room?"

He smiles a little "the attic, I had it all done up for you. It's your homecoming present... Go on go check it out"

Squealing I quickly peck his cheek and run up stair and then that wen I notice a spiral stair case at the end of the hall.