chapter 12

Primrose

I groan waking up slowly and pull myself out of bed. Yawning softly I go to my closet tapping my chin softly debating what I want to wear. I decided on a white strapless corset-like crop top with light washed ripped Jean shorts, I also put on a burgundy floral wrap that has little floofs around the opening, and decided on my black n white checkered vans. I also threw on so rings and a bracelet, of course I am wearing my necklace. I jogged downstairs after grabbing my bookbag. I smiled happily at my sister who was making us smoothies for breakfast.

"Morning Bells" I chirped

Bella smiled and handed me my smoothie "morning Prim"

I sip my smoothie humming in happiness as we hear a honk. I followed Bella out the door to Edwards Volvo. I jumped into the back still sipping my smoothie.

"good morning Prim" Edward nodded at me

I nodded back "Morning Eddie boy"

He rolled his eyes a bit "I am never going to get rid of that nickname am I."

I smiled cheekily "nopa"

Bella and I giggled as Edward chuckled. After that I zoned out as they talked. Once we arrived I stepped out of the car ignoring the couple. I squeal once I saw Jacob. I ran towards him jumping into his arms as he laughs and spins me around.

"Jakey" I squealed

"hello pup, we missed you on the res this weekend" Jake laughed

"sorry had to get to know my soon to be in-laws" I teased

He rolled his eyes and shakes his head as Edward and Bella came over here. Bella look at Jake confused "Jake hi uh what you doing here"

Edward chuckled humorously "he's checking to make sure your still human"

Bella scrunched her brows "how would you"

"Dad said you went out of town this weekend" Jake nodded

"Yeah to see my mom" Bella nodded

"I also came to make sure your kind doesn't come over the line again" Jake started

"Jake stop" I groaned now having to listen to Bella whine

"what you haven't told her... I meant, after all, she is what the Redhead wants" Jake taunted Edward.

"what... Alice's vision it was Victoria" Bella stated

"I just wanted to protect you" Edward said

"yeah by lying to me" she huffed "and you why haven't you answered my calls"

"I've had nothing to say" Jake shrugged getting onto his bike

"Yeah well I have tons" Bella huffed going after him making Edward grab her arm "Edward don't"

I grumble walking to the woods as Bella and Jacob zoom off "yeah yeah I'm going, and here I thought today was gonna be normal" I grumble waving to the other running into the woods.

I quickly undress and bolt off towards the res meeting the at Sam and Emily's. I entered the conversation grumbling "Why can't you just let me have one human day but no you insist on jumping onto the back of his bloody bike and your jealous vampire boyfriend sends me to watch over you. You are a big dang girl and also my big sister so you are suppose to take care of me"

Everyone looks at me amused Bella asking "you done now"

I nod and chirped "yeah I am now if Edward ask I never left your side"